Chapter 18

Loving You Foreverly

It has already been a week since Chorong's parents have passed away. She sat on top of a hilltop overlooking the ocean with the waves roaring in a distance.

 

Omma. Appa. Is it really true? Am I not dreaming?

 

Chorong closed her eyes and took a deep breath. 

 

When I open my eyes, please let this all be a dream.

 

Chorong mouthed silently as she counted from one to three and slowly opened her eyes, seeing only the ocean and still feeling pain in her heart. 

 

She started tearing as she bent her knees up against her chest, wrapping her arms around her knees and putting her forehead on there.

 

"Why me? What did I do to deserve this? I don't have anyone else to turn to. I don't have anyone."

 

"You have me."

 

Chorong sniffed in her tears and looked behind her, seeing Woohyun standing there. She stood up and faced him. 

 

"Woohyun," she called his name. He looked at her and smiled. He hated seeing her like this. So fragile. Weak and not like the strong and mean Chorong he knew.

 

He walked in front of her and wiped her tears away. 

 

"I kind of miss the mean Chorong who always hits me." He told her softly. Chorong scoffed weakly and looked down. 

 

"You still have me here. Bomi. Eunji and Naeun. We're all still here for you." He told her. Chorong looked up at him and her eyes softened. She hated being this fragile. Weak. But it wasn't her intention. She was mourning. 

 

Chorong ran into him and hugged him tightly. His warmth was what she needed that moment. Woohyun smiled and hugged her back. 

 

"You know I'm not going anywhere. Even when you don't want me. I'm gonna be there." He told her. She scoffed and chuckled lightly. "I can never get rid of you." She told him as they both chuckled. 

 

 

As the monthss went by, Chorong and Woohyun have built a new relationship and this time, it's REAL. 

 

 

"Yah!! You're supposed to get me a sugar donut!" Chorong yelled at Woohyun who came out of the coffee shop alone with a coffee and two pastries in a bag for Chorong. "You said Danish!!!" Woohyun yelled back. 

 

"Aigoo, aigoo, you dare yell at me?!!!" Chorong asked slapping the back of his head. Woohyun shrieked and gasped with widened eyes while his hand held the back of his head. "You just hit me? Park Chorong. Did you just hit me?" He told her. "YES!" She said crossing her arms in front of her and walking off. 

 

Woohyun squinted his eyes and looked at the back of her head with an evil smirk. 

 

"Oh yeah... you're gonna regret it." He said walking to her. When he got to her, he grabbed her face with his hands and pulled her head in, stealing a kiss from Chorong out in the public. 

 

"PAYBACK!!" He said then laughed and ran off. "Yah! Nam WOOHYUN!!!!" Chorong yelled angrilly with her cheeks flushing red. She looked around and made sure no one saw before she ran after him to beat him up. 

 

=========================================================================================

A/N: After what seemed like a thousand years, I finally finished this story!!!! Woohoo!!! 

I know that it ended quickly, but hey, I ended on a happy note, right? ^^

Thank you to EVERYONE of you who've stayed with me and this story from Day1!!! You're the real MVPS!!

I really appreciate it. You'll all be blessed!!

Happy New Year and everyone have a great year! Achieve all the impossibles and receive all the love in the world!

YOU deserve it! <3