Chapter 4

Loving You Foreverly
Chorong took a deep breath and walked back inside the bus after their break. She walked to the seat she was sitting at with Sunggyu but stuttered her walk when she saw Woohyun sitting there, smirking at her.
 
He raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms in front of his chest, tilting his head back.
 
She looked around but saw that Sunggyu was sitting with Myungsoo and them, and there was no more extra place to sit on. She gritted her teeth and glanced back, but the Professor walked in.
 
"Chorong, please take a seat. We're ready to go." Mr. So said. Chorong bit her lips and walked over to sit with Woohyun. 
 
 
"Hey beautiful... miss me?" He asked raising an eyebrow at her. She ignored him and put on her headphones, blasting her music and closing her eyes, going to sleep.
 
Woohyun scoffed and moved his leg over so their legs would touch. He moved his arm over as well, overlapping them.
 
Chorong glared at him and moved herself away, making her almost loose her balance on the little spot she had left to sit on. 
 
Woohyun pulled her arm back and prevented her from falling. She widened her eyes and looked at Woohyun with shock. 
 
"Don't worry. I got you." He said with a smirk then pulled her back into her seat. Chorong shrugged her arm away and sat still.
 
 
 
After a while of driving, they finally arrived to their destination. The beautiful ocean roared loudly and the students shouted loudly in happiness.
 
 
 
"YAH!!! WASEO!! WASEO!!" Chorong yelled loudly, jumping in her seat and leaning over toward Woohyun since he was sitting by the window.
He looked over at her and their faces were so close, their nose brushed against each other.
 
Chorong gasped and moved away, standing up and walking over to Eunji and Bomi. Woohyun scoffed and stood up, walking over to Myungsoo and them.
 
"Yah!! It's so BEAUTIFUL!!!" Eunji yelled loudly with excitement.
 
 
"Okay, YEROBUN!! Listen up!" Mr. So said standing up. All the students looked over.
 
 
"Follow me inside and unpack into your assigned rooms. 2 hour of free time," he said then all the students roared in happiness, "BUT!!!! Meet back at the Hotel right here at 6 okay? Whoever's late will be punished." Mr. So said then smiled and walked out. 
 
"YEH!!" Everyone said then all the students walked out one by one and went to grab their bags. 
 
"Yah, where's my bag?" Bomi asked looking around with worry. 
 
"Yah!!" 
 
The girls turned around and saw Woohyun holding onto Bomi's bag.
 
"Here," he said then threw it to her and walked off with Myungsoo and them. "Thanks oppa." Bomi said then walked off carelessly. 
 
 
After they settled into their rooms, they changed and ran out to the beach in their shorts and hoodies, while Chorong was in her shorts and t-shirt.
 
They were only staying over for a night, so Chorong only brought her a pair of sweats since she was already wearing her SWEAHSHIRT. But since Woohyun copied her without permission, she was the only pabo that didn't have a sweatshirt with her.
 
 
"Yah, sorry we didn't bring an extra sweatshirt with us too..." Eunji pouted. Chorong chuckled and her long hair flew with the wind. She shook her her head and smiled.
 
"It's okay! I'm fine! Yah, let's just enjoy this beautiful scenery." She said then ran to the shore and took her shoes off. 
She sunk her feet into the water and exhaled with relaxation, feeling so at peace.
 
"Yah! This feels so good!!" She said closing her eyes and spreading her arms out wide to let the breeze run against her. 
 
 
Woohyun was with the boys by the little shop by the ocean. He looked over and saw Chorong at the shore while Eunji and Bomi went walking together.
He scoffed and glanced at Sunggyu and them who were still getting some food to eat. 
 
 
 
Chorong smiled and bent down, running her fingers through the cold salty water while the sand ran through the gaps of her hands.
 
She chuckled and placed her head on her bent knees, wishing she could stay there forever.
 
 
"PARK CHORONG!!!" Woohyun yelled from behind her, pushing her forward.
 
"AHHH!!!!" Chorong yelled loosing her balance and falling straight into the water, her body soaking wet.
 
Woohyun backed away and laughed to himself, covering his mouth and bending down to his knees in amusement.
 
Chorong gasped and shivered, getting up and fixing her shirt.
 
"YAHHH!!!" She yelled crossing her arms in front of her. She charged towards him and he ran away, still laughing to himself. 
 
"HAHA!!! I got you back!!" He yelled panting and running in circles. 
 
"You are so dead when I get you!! You jerk!!!" She yelled loudly, trying to fight the cold. 
 
Suddenly, Woohyun tripped over a rock and fell face first. Chorong panted but stopped running and started laughing at him, pointing a finger at him.
 
"HAHAHA!!!! KARMA!!!" She yelled loudly. 
 
"Ugh!" Woohyun grunted, standing up and looking at her.
 
"Yah, you think THAT was my payback for you?" He asked with a smirk. Chorong stopped laughing and scoffed placing her hands on her chest. 
 
"What else do you got?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. 
 
Woohyun thought to himself and scoffed, walking towards her. He smirked and once he got to her, he pulled Chorong's face to him and kissed her lips.
 
Chorong gasped through the kiss and widened her eyes, trying to pull away, but Woohyun wrapped an arm around her shoulders and prevented her arms from moving.
 
Woohyun backed away from her and smirked.
 
"How's THAT for payback?" He asked.
 
 
A/N: HAHAHA!!! OMO!!!! What just happened?!!! Kekeke....