Chapter 15

Loving You Foreverly

After school, Chorong and Woohyun walked down the street, hand in hand, in quietness.

 

"There were a lot of chaos today because of us." Chorong told Woohyun. He looked at her and smiled. "Aren't you happy about it?" He asked. She scoffed and shook her head. "I don't like attention." She said.

"Well, too bad. Now that you're with me, you're gonna be getting a lot of attention." He told her. She smiled and looked ahead.

"What should we do today?" She asked him. "Let's go buy some snacks and go chill at the park." He told her. She nodded with a smile.

 

 

Woohyun and Chorong sat down at the park under a big tree for shade and set down their snacks they got.

 

"Aiya, this weather is perfect for a picnic." Chorong said pulling her hair behind her ear. Woohyun looked at her and smiled. "Do you like picnics?" He asked her. She looked at him and smiled with a nod. "Mmhmm,"

 

"Here, let's eat together. You must be happy." He said giving her some water and snacks. "Thanks." She said.

 

"So, what do you look for in a guy?" He suddenly asked her. Chorong shot a look at him and smacked her lips. "Mmm, I like a guy who is humble. Kind to everyone, but sees his girlfriend as first priority." She said squinting her eyes.

"Mmm, I honestly don't really look for anything else. As long as he cherishes me and really loves me. That's all that matters." She said.

"Yah, that's what every girl says." He told her with a scoff.

 

"Well, how many girls have you asked this question to?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "A couple. Earlier, I asked Yuna, and she said the same thing." He said proudly. She scoffed and placed her things on the ground.

 

"Earlier?" She asked him again. He nodded with a chuckle and ate some kimbap. She got up and glared at him.

 

"You must be happy then. Maybe you'll be happier if you were with them, since you have so many girls." She told him. He widened his eyes and scoffed.

"Why are you getting all jealous? I was just joking with her." He told her. "Then would you like it if I were to ask a guy that question? Me asking him that question means I like him. That's why I want to know." She told him.

"Well, that wasn't my intention when I asked her." Woohyun explained. "Then what was your intention?" She asked him. He stuttered to speak, but got up and scoffed.

 

"Come on. Stop being like that." He told her. "No." She said moving her hand away from his hold. "If you're gonna be with me, but talk to other girls as if you're trying to get at them, then I'm not gonna do this." She told him.

 

"Well, we ARE actually not dating. We're just trying it out for the bet, remember?" Woohyun told her. Chorong froze and scoffed.

 

So.... this isn't even real. This really isn't real. Even after what they talked about that one night.

 

"Wow. Nam Woohyun. Just... Wow." She said then walked off.

 

"Yah! Park Chorong!" Woohyun called after her, but she didn't turn back. He sighed and gently smacked his head.

 

"Pabo!" He yelled at himself.

 

 

"I can't believe I was actually falling for him. Psh. Yah, Park Chorong. How can you make yourself look so easy?" She asked herself while heading home.

 

A/N: Hello everyone! Here's another short update!! Sooo... what's going on with Woorong?!!!!

Please stay updated! I'll update as soon as I can! Please be patient! <3