Chapter 7

Loving You Foreverly

Walking back to the Hotel, Chorong was still too scared to let him go, so she held onto his sleeve, her body overlapping his' from the back. She huffed and looked down, her hair covering her face.

 

Woohyun looked down at her and was a little worried of what happened to her. Although he didn't want to question her yet, he'll save that for later.

 

He just walked with her while she walked slowly behind him, holding onto him so tightly.

 

 

After a while of silent walking, they finally made it back to the Hotel. Woohyun glanced at her and looked up.

 

"We're here." He told her. She looked up at him nervously and shivered from the cold. Woohyun looked down at her and saw a wet filling on her stomach.

 

He looked at her with confusion and took off his jacket, leaving him in his black tank top only.

 

"Here, wear this." He said wrapping it around her shoulders, pulling her arms through the sleeves. She shook and kept her head down, seeing glimpse of goosebumps showing on Woohyun's arms.

 

"Come on. I'll walk you to your room." He said then they both walked into the elevator in the Hotel.

 

Since the boys and girls were separated by just one floor, Woohyun decided to walk her to her room. Just so he'd know she'd be okay.

 

 

In the elevator, there was silence as well. Chorong was at the corner while Woohyun was in the center, glancing at her every now and then.

 

When the elevator door opened, he walked her to her room and she bowed down to him, opening up the door.

 

Eunji and Bomi were already sound asleep, so they didn't hear her walking in.

 

"Chorong..." he called her name. She turned around and he could see the tear stains on her face.

 

He searched through his pocket and pulled out a granola bar, handing it to her.

 

"Eat this... so you won't be so hungry for the night. Since you didn't get to eat earlier." He said with a smile. Chorong sniffed in her tears and took it gently.

 

"Thank you." She said then walked into her room, closing the door.

 

"Good night..." he mumbled then walked away, up into his room.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

The next morning, Chorong woke up and gasped when she saw four eyes looking down at her. She sat up and covered herself with the blanket.

 

"YAH!!! Freaken Eunji and Bomi!! You startled me!" Chorong yelled patting her chest.

 

"Yah, what happened to you last night?" Eunji asked with a raised eyebrow. "And why are you wearing my oppa's jacket? Did he find you?" Bomi asked with a gasp.

 

Chorong got up and walked away from them, fixing her hair furiously.

 

"Leave me alone. You two didn't even call me at all yesterday! I'm hungry!" She said walking to the bathroom.

 

"Oh, unnie! I ate your granola bar on the counter!!" Eunji chuckled sitting up. Chorong gasped and widened her eyes, running back out from the bathroom.

 

"WHAT?!!!" She yelled loudly. Eunji shot a look at her and widened her eyes with confusion since Chorong never cared before.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

Everyone walked outside and met with Mr. So after throwing their bags into the bus.

 

"Okay everyone!! Gather up!!" Mr. So yelled out. "I'll be back! Stay here!" Mr. So said then went into the bathroom inside the Hotel.

 

Woohyun walked out from the Hotel building and rubbed his face with tiredness. He was wearing his hoodie that said 'She's Mine' since that was the only one left he had with him.

 

Chorong walked out of the bus after setting her things in there and once she gathered up with the crowd, everyone looked at her with shock.

 

"Yah, Park Chorong..." students mumbled her name. She widened her eyes and looked around, stuttering with confusion.

 

"Y-yeah...?" She asked while Bomi and Eunji came to her side.

 

"Your jacket...." a student said with a gasp. Chorong looked behind her and shrugged her shoulders.

 

"What?" She asked.

 

Suddenly, Bomi and Eunji both gasped and pointed to her back. They both knew that the jacket was Woohyun's already, so they didn't mind much.

 

But because of the evidence written on the back of the jacket, EVERYONE knew now.

 

 

"The back of the jacket..." Eunji whispered with shock.

 

"My oppa... his name!!" Bomi whispered with regret as well.

 

Chorong gasped and pulled the jacket over her shoulder, leaning her head over to see the words WOOHYUN sewed onto the back of his jacket.

 

Chorong gasped louder this time and she widened her eyes, trying to hide herself. She wanted to take the jacket off, but it was too cold and the stain on her lap would be seen.

 

"Aish, jinja!! Freaken Woohyun!" She mumbled to herself with a pout.

 

"Yah! Are you two really dating?!!" A girl asked.

 

"Yah!! Didn't you deny him yesterday?!!" Another asked.

 

"You two better not be dating or else you'll get it!!" Another said.

 

"Yah, yah, YAH!!"

 

Everyone stopped chattering when they heard Woohyun's loud voice overpowering the situation.

 

Chorong widened her eyes and looked up at Woohyun who walked over to her, his eyes glaring that the girls that were making rude remarks.

 

He glanced at Chorong and smacked his lips, looking back at everyone.

 

"Yah! What's with all the fuss? She's just wearing my jacket! That doesn't mean we're dating!" He said.

 

Chorong's eyes softened and she felt warm inside that Woohyun was protecting her.

 

"I mean, maybe she likes me..." he said with a smirk at Chorong who gritted her teeth at him.

 

"But so what? Why can't two people like each other?!" He asked.

 

 

"Yah, is he a preacher or something?" Myungsoo mumbled under his breath with a chuckle.

 

 

"I mean, we already..." he said leaning in to Chorong's ear, "...we already shared our first kiss..." he said then winked at her.

 

Chorong widened her eyes and slapped his face.

 

"AHH!!" He grunted with a laugh.

 

"YAH!! NAM WOOHYUN YOU JERK!!!" Chorong yelled loudly. Woohyun laughed and ran away while Chorong chased him around the parking lot.

 

"Yah!! What's the real relationship between those two?!!" Bomi yelled loudly with confusion. "You tell me..." Eunji said shrugging her shoulders.

 

A/N: Haha!!! Freaken Woohyun is such a hot jerk!! Kekekeke...

Thank you so much for  64 subscribers and 4 upvotes!!! 

Yah, that means so much to me!! THank you so much!!! You'll all be blessed!! ^_^

I'll update again on Wednesday, okay? Or maybe tomorrow...??? Kekekeke...

Until next time, saranghae yerobun! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~