Chapter 1

Loving You Foreverly
Woohyun smirked into the camera that was in the hands of his best friend, Myungsoo, making poses beside a Convenient Store to make himself look like a Prince from a fairytale.
 
 
"I think these will be good..." Woohyun said looking at the pictures. 
 
 
"Yah, even I think you're a REAL model." Myungsoo said shaking his head.
 
 
"That's the whole point of this." Woohyun said then took a deep breath and smirked, looking at Chorong who was walking far in front of him.
 
 
"Muahaha. Target spotted." He said with a smirk then sped his walk over to Chorong who was walking with her friend. 
Myungsoo scoffed and shook his head.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"NO!! It's this!" Chorong laughed, pointing at a writing in her notebook. She was walking to school with Bomi and Eunji, her best friends.
 
 
Before she knew it, she felt an arm around her shoulder. She turned around and glared at the person, taking a deep breath when she saw Woohyun smirking down at her.
 
 
 
"Hey beautiful... how 'ya doing?" He asked pulling her close to him. "YAH!!!! Do you want to die?!" She yelled with her eyes closed, her head shaking with irritance. 
 
 
"Oppa!!!!" His little saeng, Bomi, yelled with irritation. 
 
 
Chorong threw his arm off of her and glared at him then walked off.
 
 
"Yah! My love! You have something on your shoulder!" Woohyun said laughing. Chorong scrunched up her eyes and looked down at her left shoulder where Woohyun's hand was at just earlier.
 
 
Her breath was held and she felt like she was going to pass out when she saw a bug on her shoulder. 
 
 
"AHHHHHH!!!" She yelled loudly jumping everywhere, running as fast as she could towards school. Bomi and Eunji screamed as well and ran away from each other.
 
 
Woohyun laughed loudly and pointed at her running so fast. He grasped his stomach and bent down, his stomach aching from laughing too much.
 
 
 
"Do you need my help, sweetheart?" He yelled then clutched his stomach again. 
 
 
 
"You're so stupid." He said shaking his head then walked back to Myungsoo who scoffed at him, the both of them walking to school.
 
 
"Why do you always bother her? Do you like her or something?" Myungsoo asked Woohyun who laughed. 
 
 
"Yah, a man like ME with a girl like HER? No. It's just funny because she's so stupid she always makes my day." He said shaking his head. Myungsoo scoffed and walked off together.
 
====================================================================
 
 
Durning class, Chorong sat and took some notes while Woohyun sat a row and two seats behind her, beside the window. 
 
He sighed, not paying attention to the lecture and smacked his lips, tearing small pieces of paper from his notebook.
 
He glanced at Chorong and at the pieces of papers on his desk and smirked with an evil laugh in his head.
 
He made a straw out of a rolled up paper and spit a paper ball at Chorong. 
 
 
She felt it hit her face as she turned around and glared at Woohyun, her WORST enemy EVER!!!
 
She gritted her teeth while he waved at her and winked at her to make her even more mad.
 
 
He didn't know why, but everytime she got mad, he got happier. Her angry face always lighten up his day.
 
 
He put another ball of small paper into the straw and spat it at Chorong's face again. He chuckled but stopped himself and put the straw down, pretending like he wasn't even looking at her. 
 
 
Chorong growled silently from his annoying distractions and bit her lips angrilly. She took a deep breath to calm herself down and turned back to take notes.
 
 
Woohyun laughed to himself and spat another paper ball at her. Chorong closed her eyes and slammed her palms onto the top of the desk, making everyone look her way from the loud impact.
 
 
 
"Park Chorong? Is something the matter?" Mr. So asked her with a raised eyebrow. Chorong took a deep breath and stood up. 
 
 
"May I go use the restroom please?" She asked. Mr. So took a deep breath and nodded. "Go ahead." He said then Chorong glared at Woohyun who smirked at her. She eyed him and walked out.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
After class, Woohyun walked out to take a breath and exhaled, closing his eyes and feeling the cool breeze blow against him.
 
 
 
"NAM WOOHYUN!!!!" Chorong yelled loudly, barging into his peace and grabbing his collar with anger. Woohyun scoffed and opened his eyes, looking down at her calmly.
 
 
"Aw, what's wrong with my Chorongie?" He asked with a pout. She growled and pushed him away roughly, but he stumbled and stood his ground again.
 
 
"If you BOTHER me in class AGAIN?!! I'll MURDER you with my GLARE!!! OKAY?!!" She yelled angrilly with her finger pointing straight at him. 
Woohyun scoffed and walked to her with his arms crossed in front of his chest. 
 
 
"Aw, I'm sorry... I just want to play..." he said with his puppy eyes. "Play? Are you a kid? You DISGUST me! Stop bothering me!!" She yelled annoyingly, glaring into his soul. 
 
 
"Mmm..." he said shaking his head, walking until he faced her, their nose almost brushing against each other.
 
 
"I don't think I'll be able to stop bothering you..." he said pursing his lips carelessly. 
 
 
Chorong pushed him away and smacked her lips.
 
 
"Why are you picking on me anyways?!!! What did I ever do to you?!!" She yelled angrilly. "Well... I guess because you're such an easy target... and because you're... cute?" He said raising an eyebrow. 
 
 
Chorong scrunched up her face and scoffed. 
 
 
"Are you an idiot? Pick on someone your own size and gender." She told him with tightened fists. He took a deep breath and nodded.
 
 
"Okay... I'll try... okay?" He said then gently pinched her cheeks before walking back towards class.
 
 
Chorong turned around and glared at him with annoyance, wiping her face with disgust.
 
 
 
"How can a person be SOO annoying?!!!" She mumbled with anger.
 
 
 
A/N: So, here's the first chapter!!!! Just to make things clear, Woohyun is just a HOT jerk that likes to pick on Chorong, an innocent rival... hahahaha... just so youguys won't get confused... He doesn't like her or anything....... YET.... but yeaps... hahaha...
Well, thanks for all of your love and support!! I hope you all love the first chapter!!
Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~~