II.

10 Ways To Break His Heart

One Year Later...

"This is it, Soyeon." I told my bestfriend. I did felt empty, being wed without someone to accompany you. My mother refused to come with me since she still thinks Myungsoo is no good. 

"Did you see Myungsoo? He looks dashing." Soyeon swooned. "I swear if you weren't my bestfriend I'd steal him from you." 

"Yah. You're too late." I laughed with her. 

"Omo, don't move, your hair is falling." she warned and continued to fix my hair. 

-----

"Do you, Kang Miyoung, accept Kim Myungsoo as your lawfully wedded husband?" the priest asked. My heart jumped.

"Yes."

"And do you, Kim Myungsoo, accept Kang Miyoung to be your lawfully wedded wife?" This is it. One word from being binded together.  I could feel tears coming from my eyes, I could start again. With him, nothing could be better than this. 

Everyone gasped when Myungsoo shook his head. I held his arm and smiled at him, asking him.

"W-wae?"

"I...I can't." he said and walked away, leaving me in front of the altar.  My knees gave out and before I knew it, everything turned black.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHThFlJGPApNykTVQNvYT

"I told you! That guy is good for nothing! See? You missed a month from work for that stupid phony wedding!" my mother shouted as I continued sobbing.

"I-I didn't know." I managed.

"Of course! You're a stupid girl who doesn't listen to her parents!" she continued. I stood up and faced her, tears dripping from my eyes.

"Why can't you support me? Or comfort me even once? Do you hate me that much?" I muttered and ran to my room to grab everything. I placed it all in a big suit case and dragged it out my room.

"Where do you think you're going?"  she snarled.

"Away."

 

"One-way flight to Japan." I said. The woman tilted her head.

"Ma'am are you okay?" she asked.

I shook my head and bit my lip to prevent myself from crying. She smiled sadly and gave me my ticket.

"That would be ****** won miss." she said. I gave her half of my 10 year savings. "I hope you could solve your problem, miss. You look kind to deserve this."  she smiled and handed back my money.

"Mwo?" I asked, sniffling.

"It's on me." she winked. "Off you go."

For the first time, I smiled again. "Thank you."

 

"Please put on your seatbelts for your safety. Have a fun trip~" the staff announce. I rolled my eyes and cried myself to sleep.

I woke up to hard shakings. Beside me, a little girl started crying as she held her mother as tight as she could. There was another man shouting; "We're gonna die!"

"Sir, please calm down." a stewardess pleaded.

I looked out the window and smiled. 

We were crashing down.