VIII.

10 Ways To Break His Heart

Miyoung

"I think you should go now, Myung." I said the moment the light atmosphere went down. Myungsoo started glaring at Sungyeol who threw back his glares.

"Myung?" Myungsoo smiled. I mentally killed myself for being the most reckless, clumsy creature that ever existed. At this rate, Myungsoo will know the truth. He's not an idiot, and I'm not an actress.

"It's good." he mused. "You're starting to remember me." he smiled and placed a swift kiss on my forehead before leaving.

"Ew, that's like an indirect kiss."  Sungyeol groaned before rolling on the floor. I gave him a playful kick before placing the kit back to the cabinet.

"You scared him off." I laughed.

"Hey, you sent him off. And for the record, you did a good job with that, hugging him and all. Y'know,I'm gone for like 5 minutes and you're off to hug that scum." 

I looked at him to look for any signs of seriousness but nothing came. "Are you mad or something?"

He looked at me with confusion. "What do you mean, mad?" 

"I mean, I can't read you. If you're joking or simply serious. I can't...understand you." I muttered. Sungyeol stood up and held my chin.

"That's my charms, don't you think?" he said in a deep voice as he started inching his face closer. When her reached an inch apart from me, he laughed. "You look pretty today."

I pushed him off and started hitting his shoulder. "You're such a creep! And what do you mean 'pretty today'?"

"I mean you're ugly yesterday." he winked and shuffled to the kitchen.

 

"Yes?" I mused, answering the phone.

"Thank god this is the right number." Myungsoo sighed on the other line.

"H-how did you know my number?" I muttered.

"I have my ways."

"And...that's to make you less creepier that Sungyeol?" I laughed

"Yep, and more handsome." he added. What a concieted jerk. You see that's the problem about guys like this, they always think you're head over heels for them, time to prove them wrong.

"You think so? I think he's rather dashing." I mused.

"What? No way. He's just taller and taller." he said on the other line. "By the way, I was wondering if...you're busy on Friday?"

"Nope. Why?"

"Want to go out with me?" he asked. I agreed in a heartbeat. "Great~ Pick you up at seven."

 

"What?  No way. I'm not helping you." Sungeol pouted with his arms crossed.

"I'm not asking for your help Yeol...I'm just asking which dress looks better." I chuckled and walked infront of him. "Jealous~" I purred before searching for soemthing to wear.

"Well, if I am, what would you do?" he asked, raising a brow.

"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe wear something horrible?" I giggled. His face lit up and started wriggling his eye brows.

"No way, Lee Sungyeol." 

"Yes way."