X.

10 Ways To Break His Heart

Sungyeol

 "Do you like me?"  Miyoung asked. I stared at her for aminute before bursting into laughter. Damn you, Lee Sungyeol. You laugh in a serious situation like this?

"I'm serious here!" Miyoung complained, running her fingers through her hair as she stomped. I sighed loudly and walked towards her. She closed her eyes and inhaled to prevent tears to fall further.

I held her hands and lifted her chin so she could face me. "I don't like you. I won't go this far if I just like you." I said in a shaky breath. "You may not feel the same but..." I muttered, closing in, making our foreheads stick together. "I love you, babo."

Miyoung huffed and pulled away. "You...you were just kissing that girl earlier!" she reasoned, wiping her tears away.

"So that's why you're crying?" I asked, pulling her closer. "I thought Myungsoo did something to you."

"Stop avoiding the question and answer me!" she exclaimed.

I sat down andscratched my forehead. "She's Kim Hana. My...father arranged our wedding. Without my permission of course." 

Miyoung stopped crying and sat beside me. "So that's why you went to your father's office?" she asked. I only nodded in reply. "But that doesn't give me the answer I want."

"She came here and forced herself." I said simply. Miyoung crossed her arms and raised her brow. "I'm telling the truth. I won't cheat on you, y'know." I purred, kissing her cheek.

Miyoung yelped and wiped her cheek violently. "Yah!" I shouted, my eyes widening in shock.

"You used that lips to kiss her, you dumb guy." she hissed with a tone of playfulness. That was the best sign she could give. Silly how she can forgive me easily after that incident, not that I liked it!

"Oh jjinja? You don't like me again?" I teased, reaching to kiss her as she streched out her hands on my face to distance me from her. "Wae?! " I pouted.

"A-are you really going to marry her?" she asked in a different tone. I looked at her and ruffled her hair.

"Do you want me to?" I asked back. Miyoung shook her head quickly. I laughed.

"I'll only do what you want me to." I promised, making her beam once more.

 

-----

 

Myungsoo froze in shock. He told her the truth, now he has to face the consequences. He made up his mind and ran after Miyoung, she was far away now, unreachable. He watched as Miyoung tripped, stood up, and sprinted to Sungyeol, he felt weak. Did she fall for him? Is it possible for her to fall in love, with another guy who she just met? Myungsoo mentally punched himself, everthing was his fault. He left her alone without any explanation, it's not a surprise if miyoung shows up one day, seeking revenge. He would understand how miyoung would hate her now.

But he can't loose her.

Hana wanted to dissappear that moment. What she just did was completely horrible, if all her wishes were to come true, she'd be dead. 

 

Sungeol wore a bright smile when he opened the door, but upon seeing her, it evolved into a grim expresiion. "What do you want?"

"S-Sungyeol." Hana muttered. Sungyeol sighed and walked inside the house. 

"Close the door if you're going to come inside" he said in a cold voice before heading to the stairs.

"Where are you going?"  she asked. 

"In my room. You wanted to go inside the house right? Congrats you did it. Now don't bother me." he replied.Hana ignored his warnings and went after him.

"I know you hate me." Hana blurted out behind Sungyeol, inside his room. 

"I thoguht I told you to--" Sungyeol scolded but Hana ran to him, pressing her lips against his'. Sungyeol's eyes widened and tried to pry her away but she didn't budge, instead she pressed her lips closer. Then a gasp stopped her.

"I...I'm sorry for interrupting." a girl said, shocked. She ran away, making Sungyeol glare at Hana

"Get out." he said in his coldest voice possible.

 

Infront of Sungyeol's house, a girl walked out. She was crying, her long black hair falling messily as she sniffled loudly. 

"Miss, are you alright?" Myungsoo asked. Hana shook her head and started walking away.

Myungsoo sighed, as of this moment, it's impossible to talk to Miyoung. He took in a deep breath and followed the crying girl.

"Miss." he called and stopped. What is he going to say? The girl clearly isn't in the mood to talk. "W-why did you go inside?" 

Hana stopped and looked at the random guy. He was gorgeous, alright. "Who are you?" she asked.

"Myungsoo. I'm Miyoung's...friend." Myungsoo replied.

"Then can you apologize for me?" Hana sniffled.

"Wae?"  he asked. Hana spilled it all out.

 

"So you're saying...they should break up."