IX.

10 Ways To Break His Heart

Miyoung

Few more minutes, the door bell rang. Sungyeol laughed and gave thumbs up.

"Seriously? I look like McDonalds." I grumbled. 

"I know right~ Perfect for your date." Sungyeol laughed on the floor.

"Haha, wish me luck." I mumbled before opening the door. Myungsoo stood infront of me, his face painted with confusion.

"I know I'm ugly. Don't flaunt it." I growled and started walking. Behind me, I heard Myungsoo's laugh as his footsteps came closer.

"I have a car there." he informed. I looked at him and shook my head.

"It's nice to walk, don't you think? Unless you have something planned..." I muttered.

"Ani." he dismissed. "I'm glad you like walking...like before." he muttered. I stopped walking and faced him.

"Let's play a game, shall we?" I smiled. Should I reveal it now? No, it's the first date for heaven's sake.

Myungsoo nodded and sat on the bench sitting on the middle of the park. "You start."

"Hmm, I'll ask you a question and if you get it right, you can ask me a personal question. If you don't, I'll ask you." I suggested, pouting.

"Sounds good to me." Myungsoo agreed.

Myungsoo

"Favorite color?" I asked. Miyoung tilted her head.

"Red." she replied. Funny, it was yellow before. "That's not even a real question!" she complained cutely, covering her face with her too big sweater. 

"Okay, okay." I laughed. "Who's the current president of U.S?" For her, I knew it was an easy question. She's one of the smartest girls I've seen plus, I really want her to ask something about me. Maybe it will trigger her memories.

"Uhm...George Bush?" she replied. I shook my head in dissappointment.I mean, she forgot about that too? "Mianhe." she apologized.

"I was kidding." I smiled. "So,how did you meet Sungyeol?" I asked, placing  my arm on the bench.

"The first time? I don't remember. He showed me a newspaper with my name on it saying my plane crashed. Then I got a phone call from someone and ran out from the hospital then I ran out and got hit by a car. Pretty stupid of me eh?" she chuckled bitterly.

"How about when you first saw me? Did he say anything?" I asked. 

Miyoung placed a finger infront of my lips to shut me up before shaking her head. "One wrong answer, one question."

"Then it's your turn?" 

"25x plus 3 equals y. Find the y." she said.

"Mwo? Is that even valid?" I asked. She nodded eagerly. "I don't know. What's the answer?" I gave up.

"I don't know too." she gigled.  "The girl you were with...who was she to you?" 

"Ah, Soyeon? She's my girlfriend's bestfriend." I answered. Miyoung's eyes widened

"Omo you're so bad." she gasped before pointing a finger at me "You have a girlfriend but you asked me out!" 

I laughed at her. "she doesn't remember me though. From an accident." I reasoned.

"Still! It's wrong! You shouldn't meet other girls. You're not loyal." she argued.

"I am. That's why I asked you out." I smiled, making her sit down. "Why is your hair black?"

"I don't know too, wait." she fumbled.

"I get to ask you again." I grinned

"You're mean!" she screeched. I shrugged and shifted uncomfortably. 

"What else did he tell?" I asked. Miyoung's face fell the same time as her tears did.

"He left me. On our wedding day. In front of our parents and infront of the altar." she cried and wiped her tears away. "Like, what did I doto deserve that? Was I that horrible? I know I don't remember but I could feel it." 

"M-maybe...the guy was scared." I whispered. "Maybe he wasn't ready." 

"Bull!" she shouted at the empty park. Shocked, I held her hand. "Scared?!" she screeched. "You don't leave someone on your wedding day just because you're scared!"

"Maybe...he's regretting it right now." I muttered, biting my lip to prevent my self from crying.

"I hope he's happy now. Since he's too scared to talk fairly. since he's too dumb to not be ready after proposing." she cried

I stood up and hugged her.

"I'm sorry."