V.

10 Ways To Break His Heart

"I want to eat." Sungyeol whined. You glanced at him and gawked. An empty box of pizza sat infront of him. He titled his head, staring at your shocked expression. "Wae?"

The two of you were seating on the white sand, enjoying the night view, since Sungyeol's house was near the beach. It was a beautiful night, the moon shining with the stars. You always wondered what it felt like, being here with Myungsoo.

"You'll get fat." you laughed

"Nah, I have fat metabolism, unlike you." he mumbled and ran away before you could hit him. You remembered how you chase after Myungsoo when he gives you nasty jokes. But right now, it didn't bother you. Not one bit. You cried all your tears and you're not going to waste them, not after Sungyeol gave you another chance in life.

"Yah stop running! Why are you running?!" you shouted, chasing him with all your might.

"Because you're chasing after me!" he shouted back. He looked back, only to see you lying on the sand, exhausted.

"I'm not." you panted. You turned your head to look at him and jumped when you saw hiim lying beside you. 

"I swear I burned up all those fats." he laughed. "Unlike you." 

You shot a glare at him and threw a handful of sand. He hissed and stood up.  "Yah! That's foul play." he shouted but you were already running towards the water.

"I know." you giggled, and so he ran after you.

Moments of childish running you settled on the ground again. Sungyeol sat behind you, playing with your hair.

"Y'know, I have  a super crazy plan, maybe you'll even hate me for that." he laughed, burrying his face on your hair. His breath made your skin tingle. Every part of you became sensitive. His hand holding your hair, his other placed on top of yours. His chin placed on your shoulders.

"What is it?"

"Let's go back to Seoul."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHThFlJGPApNykTVQNvYT

 

Miyoung

The moment I stepped on the cold floor. A huge smile filled up my face. I'm back. 

"Ha." I muttered and laughed, running in circles to meet Seoul's air. A soft chuckle rose behind me, followed by a hand shoving me.

"If someone sees you, I'm so denying that I know you." Sungyeol laughed.

"Ah, Yeol? Thank you for everything." I said, smiling at him. He titled his head once more, studying me.

"Wae? Are you going back to your family?" he asked. I shook my head furiously..

"As if they'll take me back." I laughed. 

"Then where will you go?" he asked, dragging our luggages as we walked. A girl brushed past us, looking at Sungyeol with awe. So did the others, I laughed but Sungyeol rolled his eyes and continued walking.

"She likes you." I chuckled.

"Who?"

"That girl." I nodded. 

"Hmm, anywhere." I continued fiddling with my hair. He made the 'tch' sound and sighed loudly. "Yah, I can take care of myself, no need to worry." 

"Ne, oppa~" a girl purred to the guy next to her. Her bright brown hair attracted me, taking my attention. I squinted my eye and saw Soyeon. With Myungsoo.  I gasped and held Sungyeol's arm to move faster.

"Ah wae?!" Sungyeol shouted. I closed my eyes in frustration and sighed then, I felt a huge tug before I could hear his answer.

"Miyoung!" a voice shouted. Myungsoo. 

"I'm sorry. Where were you? I looked everywhere!" he shouted, hugging me tightly. I tried to pry his hands away but he didn't budge. I wanted to cry and hug him back.  It's easy, just to tell him that I forgive him, to tell him...no.

Using all my energy, I gave him a one huge push, separating him from me.

"M-miyounggie..." Soyeon stammered but I ignored her.

""Excuse me, do I know you?" I said, keeping a straight face. Myungsoo stepped colser and grabbed my hands.

"I'm sorry. I really am." he said, tears threatening to fall  on his face. I laughed and gently pulled my hands away.

"So I do know you. I'm sorry, I had an accident and lost my memories so if I can't really remember anything." I said, pressing my lips. Where did I get this idea anyway? Nonetheless, I kept it up.

"You're lying. I talked to you. Even after the accident." Soyeon said

I turned to Myungsoo who is locking his eyes with mine. I kept it and managed to keep an innocent, clueless image.

"Ah, so that was you." Sungyeol sighed behind me. I even forgot he was there. "Miyounggie was involved in a car accident after she recieved the phone call. She ran away unrecovered." he said, friendly as ever, shaking his head. Myungsoo's face hardened but Sungyeol wasn't affected by it.

"And you are?" Myungsoo half-hissed. 

"Lee Sungyeol." he beamed, offering him a hand but Myungsoo ignored it. Sungyeol placed his arm around my shoulder and started to turn around.

"Well, if you know her, maybe you could leave a number or something? She'll get back to you when she gets a new phone, since you know, her's crashed down with the plane...then got hit with a car. Aish, clumsy creature." he chuckled, ruffling my hair. I looked hopefully at him and he winked. "I got this." he mumbled. 

Myungsoo grabbed my hand once more and turned me to face him. "You really don't remember me? It's me! Kim Myungsoo! Your boyfriend!"  he shouted. Sungyeol threw a punch at his face, making him fall onto the floor. Soyeon ran to aid Myungsoo, making my eye twitch.

"So you're him?" he hissed.

"What?" Myungsoo spat, hissing as he touched his bleeding lip. 

"Oh don't pretend you don't know, you bastard. She survived the plane crash and told me everything before she got hit by the car, you ." Sungyeol roared. I stepped back, shocked by the look on his face. Myungsoo opened his mouth to answer but he closed it back.

"So what do you have to say for yourself?" Sungyeol shouted, moving to throw another punch but I held him back. 

"Enough, Yeol. Calm down." I told him. He looked at me, hate spreaded across his face, but he softened and calmed down. "Don't ever go near her." he spat before dragging me away from the stunned Myungsoo.

"Are you okay?" I asked as we walked. Sungyeol smiled.

"Of course. I'm the one who threw the punch." he said proudly. I hit his head as hard as I could. "Yah!" he shouted.

"You didn't have to punch him!" I scolded. "You don't have to do that for me."

Sungyeol pouted. "Who told you I did that for you? I just wanted to scar his face a bit. It's too pretty."

I laughed and pushed him lightly. He pushed me back, hard. I fell down and kicked his leg but he continued laughing.  

"Well, that was brillant though." he noted. I looked at him and raised a brow.

"What?"

"The you couldn't rememeber anything play." he giggled. "I didn't know you could act."  

"Me too. I was about to cry back there." I admitted. Sungyeol pushed my head and continued walking.

 

"Well, you better prepare yourself. I have a feeling he won't stop bugging you.|"