Author's Note

10 Ways To Break His Heart

Annyeong~ Omo, this the first story I finished (Please exclude the oneshots ). This is a contest entry, as stated in the foreword, and this is also   the first story I wrote featuring my Ultimate  Bias *drumrolls* LEE SUNGYEOL. Honestly, I think this fic is rushed, maybe because of the dead line, but I can always assure you  that this fic is made carefully, I myself wanted to cry everytime I write (and fail to write) a tear jerking chapter. I tried okay? I'm not near good but  I really,truly hope you felt the things I felt as I wrotethe story. Okie, enough of the Shakespeare drama. AHNOUNCEMENT TIME~~ After publishing this, I'm going to be on temporary hiatus. Fake people wil use school as an excuse but hey, why not tell the truth right? INTERNET PROBLEMS yes, that's right.

 

So until further notice or until interet resumes, I hope you'd understand. 

 

Also, thank you for reading this story (if you did) , if not then read it, NOW. Like seriously,why are you here if you didn't even read it?

 

To those readers who followed through, thank you and may the Choding be ever in your favor.

 

Before I finish this, I'd like to apologize to the readers of:

> Lovely Secret

> Dream High 3

>  7 Days to Change Everything

> The Stupid Cupid

> Beyond Gravity

 

I'll update as soon as possible.

 

Again, this has been: 10 WAYS TO BREAK HIS HEART.