III.

10 Ways To Break His Heart

Sungyeol

"Mr. Lee, your ride is here." Kyung said, bowing 90 degrees. I laughed and patted his back.

"Kyungie. I told you not to call me that. It's corny." 

"It's the protocol." he replied simply. I sighed and jumped into the limo. My name is Lee Sungyeol. A rich guy. Ha, not really, I'm just your average lazy guy with a rich father. He's a known producer and have started the so-called Hallyu Wave. Anyway, he 'grounded' me to be in this little Island of Jeju because of my inappropriate action which is not attending his party. 

Being here is hardly any punishment. There's a pool, a large room and food. Oh yes, food. 

"You should've listened to him." Kyung said, making the 'tsk' sound as he drove. 

"And date those flirty girls? No way." I argued. 

See, these following days, dad has been so pumped up about me getting married. You don't have a wife at this age? Or a girlfriend at least? Tch. Why would I rush these things?  They come naturally, love is something you plan. 

"Holy sh..." Kyung mumbled. I jumped to the front seat and pointed at him. 

"Yah! Why are you cursing!" I shouted. He pointed above and plane was turning around, going down in an incredible speed.

"Holy ." I mumbled.  "Drive there!" 

"Mwo?" he exclaimed "It has nothing to do with us." 

"I said. Go.There." I glared. I don't know why but I feel like going there, hey, you don't see a plane crashing everyday.

Kyung sighed and drove as fast as he could. When we reached it, no one was moving. Fire enveloped the whole sight and smoke gathered there. "C-call the police. Or anything." I mumbled and ran to the plane.

"Sungyeol!" Kyung shouted but I was gone. Inside the plane, was a little girl coughing.

"H-help!" her mother shouted. I ran there and helped them up but a huge part of the plane was stuck.  "T-take my child instead!" she shouted. I looked at her and she smiled as I carry the little child. "Thank you." 

I shook my head and ran out. "Stay with her." I told Kyung as I gave the unconcious kid.

"Sungyeol. This is not your job!" Kyung argued, grabbing my collar. I shook him off and ran back inside.

"Hello?" I coughed. 

I frantically looked around and saw dead people. In the midst of them was a girl, my age, smiling. What the hell? I quickly grabbed her arm and flung her over my shoulder, running as fast as I could.

"N-no..." she argued when I pulled her.

"miss, you're going to die here!" I shouted and continued running.

"Leave me here." she muttered.

A chunck of flaming metal covered the door. I let out a loud groan and kicked the burning piece of metal. It budged and I took my chance. Outside were firemen and ambulances, people were clapping when they saw me with the yet another unconcious girl.

"Leave his to us kiddo." a policeman said. I nodded and went back to Kyung. 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHThFlJGPApNykTVQNvYT

Miyoung

"I...I can't."  his words repeated into my head. I popped out awake, screaming. 

"Woah, settle down." a tall guy said, holding my shoulders. I shook him off and jumped off the bed. 

"Who the hell are you?" I shouted.

"Superman." he said rolling his eyes. "Now sit down! If you get more wounds I swear to Kyung I'd eat you alive!"  he shouted back.

"M-my plane..."

"Crashed. I know." he smiled. He sat beside me and took a good look on my face. He has soft brown hair, beautiful big brown eyes and  a pointy nose. He looked perfect. "Do you have someone with you on that plane? We can search for them you know."

I looked away from him and shook my head.

"I'm Lee Sungyeol by the way." he grinned.

"I don't care." 

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Do I look okay?"  I spat back.

"Geez, you act as if your husband left you on your wedding day." he laughed.

Then I remembered everything and bursted back to tears. I...I can't, it replayed into my head. Was it really that easy to forget about me? What did I do wrong?

"W-wae..." he said, hesitating to come closer. 

"H-he left..." I cried "Myungsoo...wae..." 

Sungyeol pulled me into a hug. I tried my best to push me away but my body couldn't do anything but think of what happened.

"Shh, don't cry. you can tell me anything." he mumbled.  And so I did. Starting from the time I met with Myungsoo until the moment he decided to break me apart. I don't know why but I trust Sungyeol. But him on the other hand, doesn't deserve to talk to another worthless trash called Miyoung.

"Now that's what you call a bastard." he mumbled. I stood up to leave but Sungyeol followed and placed his arm around my shoulders. 

"Well, you want to get revenge?"  he grinned.

"I'm not that sick." I said, preventing my tears from falling.  

"What the hell? Who deserves what he did? If that Myungsoo has the guts to break your heart, why can't you?  " he whined.

"Look here. I told you my story becuase you saved my life. But that doesn't mean you control me, aight?" I said.

"Well, where you going now?" he asked. "Back home? To see your Myungsoo?"  he challenged.

"Okay. What do you want me to do?" I said, lifting my hands, surrendering.

"How about take a shower first?" he said. I laughed and shook my head. "Fine. But if you do anything to me I'd--"

"Eww, stop." he said cutting me off.

 

I laughed again and for the first time, my heart healed a little.