XIV.

10 Ways To Break His Heart

Sungyeol

"Should we leave now?" Hana asked, wrapping her arms around my waist, making me cringe involuntarily. I faced her and smiled.

"Actually,  I wanted to stay for one more day. " I pouted, making her laugh.

"Sure but one day okay? One day." she giggled, pinching my cheeks.

I nodded and looked out of the window. The sun rays beamed directly at my face. Before, I thought I'd never get tired of being here, in Jeju. This was the best place for me, now it's filled with haunting memories.  

 

"Well, you're not staying with me...here?" Old-me asked seriously. 

"Should I?" Miyoung asked gently. I nodded. 

"Then I'll do what you want me to."  she smiled brightly

 

But I won't see that smile again, not anytime soon. It was a waste, what happened. I wouldn't call it an experience because experience is something you wanted, so you could know what it feels like. Being with Miyoung was something I  never thought would happen...it just did.

"Yeobo?" Hana called from her room. "We have to look for another venue in U.S., the previous one bailed."

"Really? Well, I was thinking of moving the venue here in Jeju."

Hana frowned. "No,Yeol." she replied firmly.

"But I wa--" I started but she raised her hand to cut me off.

"I agreed to stay one more day, Yeol, isn't that enough favor for today?" she asked, glaring. "New venue in U.S. And that's final."

Yeah, story of my life.

 

Miyoung 

Myungsoo grabbed my wrist and we ran as fast as we could, not minding the people we ran into. Angry shouts and rolling eyes were ignored. the only thing in my mind is to see Sungyeol, though I still don't think I know what to say when I do.

I'm sorry, I still love you. No, that'll only confuse him.

Please leave me alone. What the hell?

Don't go barging into my mind you worthless owl! Okay, I'm out of my mind.

"Young-ah, don't over think it." Myungsoo smiled as we ran. That's one of the best things about him, he looks at you and he never fails to know why you're sad, or mad, or looking like trash. He always know what to say. 

"I...what if he doesn't want me back?" I asked as we reached the airport. I hle dmy hands up for inspection and he did the same. We ran towards the ticket counter and Myungsoo worked his magic.

"I need two seats for Jeju." he panted.

"There's no plane until next week." the girl on the counter grunted, not looking at him. But when she did, she swooned.

"Please? It's an emergency. My sister needs to go there." he pleaded in his low seductive voice. The girl nodded and grabbed the telephone.

"I need two seats to  Jeju, emergency." she said, not looking away from Myungsoo."Sorry, flight's not until tomorrow."

"So, she's your sister?" she purred, batting her eyelashes. "How do you want me as your sister-in-law?" she asked me.

We were stuck in the airport. Currently 1:00 a.m. Six more hours until the flight. I groaned in frustration. He's going to leave and I'm here, stuck in a freaking airport.

"Do you think your brother and I could get married?" the girl continued. I snarled at her and pulled Myungsoo away.

 

"Oh, the plane's here." I muttered and ran. Myungsoo laughed as we took our seats. 

I nervously tapped my fingers on the arm rest as I wriggled non-stop. Myungsoo's hand descended on mine. 

"Yah, stop. He's going to take you back. He has to." he said firmly.

I looked at him. "How do you know?"

"Becuase no one's a fool enough to let you go."

 

"We have arrived in Jeju Island, please take off your seatbelts and leave the plane in order." 

I looked around, jumping in nervousness. "Do you know where Yeol is?" I asked Myungsoo as we carried our small bags.

"Not really. Maybe to your old house ?" he said, calling a cab. 

I told the driver of the locations and the cab started runnint.

 

Sungyeol

"Let's go." Hana smiled, clinging to my arm. I looked back to the house one more time and closed my eyes. When I comeback here, I'm going to be wedded. Outside the gate, Kyung stood and smiled.

"Good luck, Yeol." he said. I nodded and entered the car as we took off. 

 

Miyoung

"There!" I screeched, jumping out of the cab. Kyung was on the gate as he continued closing it.

"Kyung!" I called, running to him.

"Ah, Miss Miyoung. It's so good to see you." he smiled and gve me a quick hug.

"Where's Sungyeol?" I panted. 

"I'm afraid he left, about an hour ago." he replied. "Should I take you to him?"

"Yes. Please."

 

Kyung drived fast. He never did before. "I was hoping you would be the one to marry, Yeol, miss." he declared.

"I don't know. I just want him back." I cried. 

"No worries miss. I'll do my best." he said but then the car stopped. "Oh my gods, the road is blocked."

I felt my eyes widen in shock. Think Miyoung, think. "I'll go on foot." 

"Miyoung, no." Myungsoo protested.

"I have to." I argued before kissing Kyung and Myungsoo's ckeeks. "Thank you for eveything."

 

With all that is being said and done, I ran.