IX.2

10 Ways To Break His Heart

Miyoung

I inhaled deeply before letting Myungsoo go.  I won't cry, not this time. "Why are you apologizing?" I asked.

"It was me." Myungsoo admitted, crying. He brushed his hair with his fingers in frustration before holding my hand. I snatched it away and ran. 

The cold night breeze welcomed my face as I ran. I felt happy, for the first time. Is this the feeling of revenge? I wanted to go home, to inform Sungyeol about what I did. It was a success. My feet began to hurt and because of a wrong step, I tripped, grazing my knees and cheek.

With our house in sight, I stopped for a second and ran again. Walking towards the door, I walked slowly. Why was the door half open? He never leaves the door open. 

I ran inside and started shouting "Sungyeol?" 

No one answered. "Yeol!" I shouted louder. Upstairs, a loud thud arose. I sprinted and opened Sungyeol's room. 

I felt my eyes widen, Sungyeol and a girl with long hair stood in the middle of the room, Sungyeol's lips' pressed on the latter. Another teardrop fell from my eyes. Wae?

Sungyeol gasped and pushed the girl away. "I...I'm sorry for interrupting." I muttered before leaving the room, proceeding into mine. 

Strange, I can't breathe properly. My eyes won't stop tearing up. I don't know how to feel. I want to cry out loud. I want to slap him, I want to....why? 

It's not like I care,right? All these time all he did was help me, All I talked about is revenge, did I ever ask him? But still, it freaking hurts.

I hiccuped and sniffled, my bed sheets drenched with my tears.My hands ached as I grip the sheets as hard as I could, trying to 

"Miyoung?" a gentle voice called from the door.The door knob twitched and Sungyeol's footsteps echoed inside the room.

For a while, nothing was heard inside except for occasional sniffles and hiccups. 

"M-miyoung?" he called again, reaching out to touch my hair. I stood up and backed away from him.

"Don't." I warned. I took a deep breath "J-just tell me the truth..." I pleaded, wiping tears away from my face.

 

"I...don't want to be confused anymore, please answer me honestly." I cried. "Do you like me?"

 


 

a/n: Happy Birthday Pia~ b-day gift ko na to sayo :))