VII.

10 Ways To Break His Heart

Miyoung

"Are you lost, miss?" a random guy asked. I smiled and shook my head.

I walked towards my house, and the little retaurant. Stepping closer, I held the door knob and hesitated. What if they notice me? It's not that they'll care but I still don't think I'm ready to lie in front of the people I once called family.

"Pretty, isn't it?" a voice behind me chuckled, making me jump. 

"M-myungsoo?" I muttered and bit my lip. Please don't ask anything.

"You remember me?" he asked, his face lit up. I missed that look in his face. The last time it lit up is when I said 'yes' but at that time, I didn't know what would happen, obviously.

"How about your parents?"   he continued. 

"Mianhe. I don't." I replied. " I just happened to go around here. How about you?" I asked, changing my voice into a cheerful one.

"I visited my girlfriend." he smiled back. I felt my heart drop, what was I thinking? He left because he didn't care. I bet he's only taslking to me out of pity. 

"Ah, jjinja? That's unfortunate." I laughed

"Ah wae?!" he exclaimed.  The two of us stopped talking when we heard a huge clash inside my mother's restaurant.  "Please wait here for a minute." he said before running inside.

Moments later, he came out with a cut on the lip. 

"What happened in there?" I gasped.

"Ah, that's my girlfriend's mother. She doesn't really like me." he chuckled.  He stared at me with hopeful eyes. My girlfriend's mother. So he still thinks I'm his? 

"I see. Well, would you like to treat that wound of yours?" 

 

"So this is your house?" Myungsoo asked, looking around.

"Ani. Sungyeol oppa lets me live here since the accident. He takes care of me alot." I giggled, walking to the first aid kit. Hugging it, I ran to Myungsoo. "Like a real oppa."

"Oppa as in...an older brother?" he asked, his jaw clenching. I know that look. The "I-m-expecting-a-different-answer" look.

"Ani..." I smiled. Honestly, speaking, I don't really know how I felt about Sungyeol.  He's just...annoying and perfect at the same time. Maybe it's not the fact that he saved my life anymore, there's this two kinds of him,  the super romantic side and the dorky side. Unlike Myungsoo, he's this pure protector, the one who's always behind you.

"Miyoung-ah?" Myungsoo called, waving his hand infron of my face.

"Y-yes?"

"You're spacing out, is everything alright?" he asked and held my hand. I stared at it before realizing what he did. I looked at him, only to see him compressing his tears. 

"Oppa? Are you alright?" I asked, still aware of the fact that he's holding my hand. I tried to drag my hand away but he pulled me close into a hug.

"I miss you." he muttered, tears falling down from his eyes. 

"W-what?" I asked, trying to keep myself from crying. He didn't reply. I tried pushing him away but he only hugged closer.

"P-please...only for a while." he pleaded, his tears falling to my neck. I wanted to cry with him but if I do thaat, he'll win.

I gave him a push, enough to keep him away. He turned around and wiped his tears. "I'm sorry, I forgot to control myself." 

"It's okay...Let me finish up your wound." 

"Wae? What happened?" Sungyeol asked, flopping next to me. 

"Welcome home." I smiled. Sungyeol nodded and planted a kiss on my forehead. "How was work?"

"Yah! You sound like my wife." he laughed and ruffled my hair. I snickered and hit his arm. 

Myungsoo cleared his throat, grabbing our attentions. 

"Oh, I forgot." I mumbled and placed first aid on his lips. He kept on catching my eye contact so it became more awkward than it is. 

"So how did you get the wound?" Sungyeol asked, peeking on Myungsoo, his face between ours.

"He visited his girlfriend's mother's house." I replied. Myungsoo nodded in agreement.

"And who's your girlfriend again?"  Sungyeol asked.

"She doesn't know it at the moment."Myungsoo smiled at Sungyeol. Sungyeol's face lit up and placed two thumbs up.

"Ooh, I like your style."  he grinned. Myungsoo grinned back and lifted his thumbs.

"Yah!" I shouted. The two of them sat properly and vursted into laughter. "Good, so now you're getting along, the last time you met, you were punching each other."  I exclaimed.

"Well, because the last time we met, he was trying to get my girl from me." Myungsoo laughed.

"Oh, I still am."