IV.

10 Ways To Break His Heart

2 Weeks Later:

Soyeon ran across the street, frantically knocking on Myungsoo's door.  He groaned and shuffled towards the door, swinging it open. 

"What do you want?" he said, his eyes half open. Soyeon swung her hands fully on his cheeks, causing a bright red mark. "What the--"

"Do you know what happened to Miyoung?" she shouted. 

"What?"  he asked, now fully awake. 

"Her plane crashed." Soyeon shouted, hitting Myungsoo as hard as she could.  "You did this to her you jerk!"

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHThFlJGPApNykTVQNvYT

 

Miyoung

"Do you know what happened to your family in Seoul?" Sungyeol asked as we ate. I looked up and shook my head.

"I'm sure my mother doesn't care." 

"Nonsense." Sungyeol laughed, adding food on my plate. 

"Ani!  I'm not hungry." I complained.

"Psh, look at you. You're too skinny." he scolded and continued eating. 

"Why are you kind to me?" I asked, looking down at my plate. I turned my head to him and found him smiling at me.

"Honestly, I don't know that myself. On second thought, I want to see you get your revenge on that Myungsoo guy." he replied, giving me a pat on the back.

"Aish. That's impossible. Myungsoo is a rich guy, trash like me can't do anything to teach him his lesson." 

"Trash? Who? You? Yah, stop saying that." Sungyeol frowned.

"Yah, if you keep on siding with me I'd get used to it and I'll bother you until you die." I laughed.

"That sound fine."

"You're so creepy!" I complained and stood up. Just like Myungsoo. How could I laugh after all these... After what Myungsoo did...Before I could stop myself, I bursted into tears once again. 

"Aigoo, stop crying now." Sungyeol chirped, hugging me once more. I  stopped my tears abruptly and took a deep breath. 

"Can I make a call?" 

 

"Hello?" Soyeon sniffled from the other line.

"Soyeon!" I exclaimed. I heard her gasp and shouted. 

"Miyoungie!! What happened to you?" she cried from the other line. Soyeon is my bestfriend for almost 7 years now, since freshmen highschool. She's pretty much the only person I trust.

"I survived the crash, but I'm a little far away from Seoul." I explained.

"Babo! Myungsoo was worried about you!" Soyeon purred. My whole body froze. 

"Y-you...told Myungsoo?" 

"Ah...I was..." she stammered.

"You're with him." I accused, raising my eyebrow though she can't see it.

"I--" but the phone was stolen from her. "Miyoung." another voice called-- Myungsoo.

"Miyoung where are you? Let me explain!" he shouted but I ended the call. Tons of emotions flodded to me,  betrayal. Mostly betrayal. I looked around for Sungyeol but he wasn't there. Good. I dragged myself back to my room and cried silently. All these dramas are too much. I'm even bothering a person who saved my life. All because of that goddamn Myungsoo. 

"Aish, you're crying again?" a soft voice said. I felt the bed sink a little then Sungyeol's hand running through my hair.

I sat up and looked at him. "Someday, I'll repay you." I promised.

"Well, can you repay me now." he shrugged. 

"How?" 

"I want you to cry. Cry as much as you want. But I also want you to promise me that after you cry your heart out, you will smile brightly again. You will do anything that would make you happy. You'd be a new person." he smiled. I bit my lip and nodded. 

"Thank you." I muttered. 

"Aish, Come 'ere." he smiled and hugged me closely as I continued to cry.

 

I cried until I released all the water in my body. Sungyeol fell asleep so I got up and went away. I made my way to the bathroom and washed my face. In front of me was a mirror. I stared at my face. 

 

From now on, the old Miyoung is gone.