Extra Chapter

10 Ways To Break His Heart

Weeks later...

Miyoung

"It's perfect!" Soyeon exclaimed as I finished my painting. It was a leaf. Inside it was a house lived by an old couple. But for me, it meant something deeper, much much deeper than that.

Do you ever wonder how it feels to grow old with someone you love? The feeling of living your life to the fullest, just because he's there?

Well no. Not really, never have, never will.

I stared at that drawing, not realising how my body reacted to it.

"You're still crying?" Soyeon stated in a sad voice. She patted my shoulder and smiled. "Do you want me to call..."

I looked at her with hate.

"...Myungsoo."

I sighed and wiped the remaining tears away. "Psh, I don't need anyone anymore." I smiled.

"Darn, Sungyeol changed you." Soyeon laughed before she realized what she just said. The past weeks, the mere mention of his name pulled me down to tears. I only smiled in reply.

"You...aren't going to cry?" Soyeon asked, looking at me cautiously. I shook my head. "So...I could also inform you that he's going to U.S. tomorrow morning for his wedding..."

I only stared at her. In shock that is. "Ah daebak! You're changed now. I'm very proud of you." she laughed.

Then I bursted into tears.

 

 

 

Sungyeol

I sat down on the table and pouted. "I'm hungry." I declared. Hana stared at me with a judgemental look before rolling her eyes.

"So can you be hungry all the time?" she laughed.

"I don't know too, I'll ask my stomach later. Now can I have some food?" I laughed. Hana walked closer and pinched my cheek. She smiled cutely before releasing it.

"No." she replied sternly. "You're going to get fat. I don't want a fat guy as my husband." 

 I pouted some more but it faded away when I  thought of her.  I wonder where she is now. 

If I recall correctly, she's with her precious Myungsoo now. After saying all those things, she ran back to him. And she did say Marry Hana, so I'm pretty much obeying her, right?

 

Hana's head popped out of the kitchen, looking straight at me.  "Yeobo, should we invite Miyounggie?"