Birthday Boy ♡ -- for xw00hyunieex

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwang Minyoung (xw00hyunieex)

Infinite's Nam Woohyun ♡

BG Music: Happy Birthday by BAP

At seven in the morning, the quiet room was disrupted by a loud ring.

Ugh. What is that. It's so early. Without opening his eyes, Woohyun reached out for his bedside table where his phone was charging all night. He successfully stopped the sound by clicking the lock button and went back to sleep. A minute later, it rang again and the annoyed Woohyun answered it.

"Who is it?" Woohyun said, his voice sounding annoyed, but drowsy.

"Yah! Come out!" someone yelled on the other side of the phone.

Woohyun glanced at the clock. "What the heck, Myungsoo? Bro, it's seven AM!"

"Just come." The phone hung up and Woohyun groaned. After taking a couple minutes to wake up, he walked out of his room and left the house, only to be suddenly dragged off of the doorstep onto the curb. His friends let him down and left him to stare at them in confusion.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!" Sungyeol, one of Woohyun's friends, finally yelled as he grabbed some of the cake's frosting on his fingers and swiped it all over Woohyun's face.

The rest of their friends followed after him, and soon, the poor birthday boy was covered in frosting and cake.

"What is this??" Woohyun whined as he tried to get the frosting off of his face. "I woke up for this?"

"We'll it's your birthday! Might as well wake up!" Sunggyu nagged.

Woohyun groaned. "Well, I'd rather eat some cake, not be decorated by it!"

Everyone laughed, and after forcing Woohyun to take some pictures with all of them, Sungjong, the youngest, handed him some wet tissues to wipe his face off.

"Here are your presents," Hoya said, handing a couple plain gift bags to Woohyun.

"Yes! Something good finally!" Woohyun said excitedly, fully awake now. He opened the bags to see a soccer ball, a pair of cleats, and some gift cards to his favorite clothing stores.

Feeling touched, Woohyun smiled. "Thanks, guys. You're the best. Only if Minyoung was here. It would make everything better."

"Yeah.." they all agreed while meeting each others' eyes without Woohyun knowing. They gave each other a look.

"But she's out of town for her interview for that new job. You can't help that right?" Dongwoo said. He hid a secretive smile. If only Woohyun knew.

"I'm sure you're day will get a LOT better. Let's go inside and eat Seaweed Soup, Hyung!" Sungjong said, having a double meaning to his word.

"I'm hungry. Let's go eat," Myungsoo said, already making his way to the door of Woohyun's house. The rest followed with Sungyeol dragging Woohyun inside by tightly holding onto Woohyun's neck with his arm.

After eating a delicious breakfast made by Mrs. Nam and Woohyun's hyung, Boohyun, they went out and had some fun of their own. They tested out Woohyun's new shoes and soccer ball in the nearby park. One person kept the score as the rest split up into two teams of three. Exhausted from the game, they all sprawled out on the grassy field.

"Man, that was fun," Sungyeol commented.

"Yeah," the rest breathlessly replied.

"So, what else do you guys want to do today? Woohyun?" Sunggyu asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter