Misunderstandings ♡ -- hanxiaoyi

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for hanxiaoyi (Shirli)

Shin Dongwoo (CNU) of B1A4

Seoul by CNU

Shirli had a morning class today, and after three hours of boring lessons, she finally was able to esape that jail. However, she was thankful that she had the freedom to choose when her classes would be. She decided to take mid-morning classes so she could make plans for lunch. Today, she had plans with her boyfriend.

"Are you out yet?" CNU said over the phone. He didn't have classes today, so he was waiting for her to come out.

"Yup! Where are we meeting up?" Shirli asked as she was waiting for the bus to come to the bus stop where she was at.

CNU grabbed his keys and shoved them into his pockets before leaving his apartment. "What do you feel like eating?"

"Hmm.." Shirli said as she saw the bus come. She got on and paid for the ride with her T-card. "I'm in the mood for Kimbab and Spicy Rice Cake."

"Alright, let's meet at the restaurant by the mall," CNU said.

Shirli's eyes brightened up. She loved that place. She was unconsciously playing with the ripped leather of the back of the seat in front of her as she was talking on the phone with CNU. "Okay, I would like that," she said with a soft smile.

They talked on the phone for about ten minutes until the bus finally came to the stop nearest to the mall CNU was referring to. Shirli got off at the stop, only to see CNU waiting there for her. CNU greeted her with a big smile, and Shirli returned it.

Shirli walked towards him and gave him a quick hug. They then began to walk towards the restaurant side by side.

They sat down at an empty table far from the window and waited for the waiter to come to take their order.

"Oh, you guys came again!" the grandma who owns this restaurant said. She loved it when they came, because they reminded her of the days when her and her husband were still dating. They, too, would come to a nearby Spicy Rice Cake restaurant all the time.

Shirli gave the kind grandma a smile. "Can we get your best Spicy Rice Cake with Kimbab on the side?"

The grandma smiled kindly. "Of course," she said, before returning to the kitchen.

"How was class today?" CNU asked.

"Boring, as usual. I can't wait until I graduate," Shirli said. "You're lucky you're graduating a year before me."

CNU chuckled. "I'll still come back to school for you anyways."

Shirli smiled and opened to speak, but the notification alarm of CNU's phone cut her off.

CNU thought nothing of it and waited to hear what Shirli had to say, but her attention was on his phone that was on the table. Her sharp eyes saw that the sender was someone she least expected and least w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter