First Lunch ♡ -- KpopLoverLella

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 cho kyuhyun of super junior

sky by super junior

Kim Jaesoo grabbed onto the straps of her backpack. She would say that she wasn't nervous, but that would be a lie. I'm in high school now, Jaesoo thought. She sighed. Am I ready for all that stress?

"Jaesoo-yah!"

Jaesoo turned around and saw her older brother, who was in his last year of high school.

"You're finally in high school," Yesung said with an affectionate smile. "You nervous?"

"Just a little," Jaesoo replied, giving him a meek smile.

"You'll be fine," Yesung reassured as he ruffled her hair. "If you need anything, just call me."

Jaesoo nodded gratefully. "I will."

Yesung gave his younger sister one last smile before he walked off to meet his friends. To be honest, he didn't want her to come to high school this soon. He didn't want the things that happen around her to scar her in any way. Whether it be harsh teachers, rumors, or guys that may break her heart. Even when she was in middle school, Jaesoo was already known by most of the high schoolers for being so pretty at such a young age. This worried Yesung, because this could bring problems with friends, guys, or both. He wanted to protect her, but also knew he couldn't be around her twenty-four seven. She was a girl; she needed her space.

He watched her meet up with her own friends and talk about all the things they were excited- and worried- about. His friend then greeted him, getting his thoughts off of his sister for a while.

 

Jaesoo walked from her class to the cafeteria, where her friends were in line to get milk and bread for snack. She joined them, and they all began to talk about their teachers and the interesting students in their classes.

"Did you hear about the kingkas? I heard they're all really attractive," her friend, Minyoung, said with hearts in her eyes.

"I heard they were called...Mighty Junior or something?" Yejin commented.

"It's Super Junior, and sadly, they're all grade threes," Yumi added with a pout.

Yejin's eyes widened as she remembered something. "Jaesoo's oppa! He's in their too!"

Minyoung gasped. "Of course! Yesung Oppa is so handsome! Maybe we can ask him to introduce us to Super Junior."

Jaesoo chuckled. She was never that into guys, especially because she was used to having guys around her. She wasn't a flirt or anything, but her sweet personality and pretty face attracted all the guys, and they all wanted to at least be her friend. "You girls never change," she said with a playful smile.

"Well, it's about time that someone should change," Yejin said, giving her a pointed look.

"What do you mean?" Jaesoo said, tilting her head.

"We're in high school, Jaesoo!" Minyoung said, throwing her hands up. "You have to get some interest in guys. A pretty face like yours can't be single forever."

The other two nodded. "She's right," Yumi said. "All the guys will have their eyes around you soon. Maybe you'll even attract one of the Super Junior members." Yumi brightened up at the thought.

"Impossible. Why would they like a first year like me?" Jaesoo said. She slightly rolled her eyes, dismissing the thought. She paid for her milk and bread, and the four of them made their way to a table.

The four were so engaged in their conversation about the latest drama that none of them noticed a certain someone heading towards them with his head down, as he was too engrossed into a game on his phone.

Jaesoo felt a body crash into hers, and she lightly stumbled. The belongings in her hands fell to the floor, and she was close to slipping on them. She then felt a hand hold onto her left shoulder, steadying her.

"Watch where you're going," Kyuhyun said. He was known for his sharp tongue, but everyone knew not to take him too seriously.

Jaesoo slightly b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter