Running Man ♡ -- for Srikandi

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Haeryu (Srikandi)

B2ST's Yong Junhyung

BG Music: 니가 제일 좋아 (I Like You the Best) by B2ST

"Guest! This week's guest! Please come out!" the nation's MC, Yoo Jaesuk, excitedly yelled.

Junhyung slowly walked along the sidewalk to where the seven Running Man members were waiting as the intro bit of Shadow by B2ST was playing. He finally reached them and his the camera was able to see him.

"It's Yong Junhyung! Of B2ST!" Jihyo excitedly said. The rest of Running Man seemed a little disappointed that the guest was a guy (as a joke, of course).

Junhyung politely bowed. "Annyounghaseyo, I'm Yong Junhyung of B2ST. Please treat me well."

The Running Man members cheered and included him in the semi circle. They greeted him and did their best to make him feel welcomed. He couldn't help but be a little awkward with these people. It was his first time on Running Man, and he didn't get a chance to talk with these sunbae entertainers yet. Also, he had to make sure to keep his 'cool' image. Although his manager told him to loosen up a bit and laugh more on camera, he didn't really want to. He was one who thought that smiles shouldn't be wasted on camera for show purposes.

"We watched your drama so well! You're great at acting," Ji Seokjin, the big-nosed hyung complimented him.

Junhyung bowed slightly, because he preferred to bow than smile. "Thank you," he said formally.

"I didn't know you could sing so well," Kim Jongkook, the Sparta of Running man said.

"Hmph," Haha said acting 'annoyed' while crossing his arms across his chest.

"Why, what's wrong?" Gary asked.

"I should never play your drama on TV! When I did, my wife fell for you. She's now a big fan of you, Junhyung!" Haha said, clearly jealous.

The rest of them laughed while Junhyung slightly smiled. "Sorry," he said. "I didn't mean to take your wife's heart."

Everyone burst in laughter when they heard that.

"Wuah, you're a natural entertainer!" Gwangsoo said as he patted his shoulder.

The eight of them lightly conversed in front of camera until music suddenly was heard again.

"There's another guest?" Gwangsoo said.

"Is it a girl?" Haha said. The guys grew super excited as they waited for the guest to step out.

NoNoNo was playing as the seventh member of A-Pink stepped out shyly.

"WUAHHH! IT'S A-PINK'S KIM HAERYU!" the guys cheered.

Junhyun's eyes opened a little wider than normal when he saw her come in.

Trying to act close with her, Haha put an arm around her shoulder. "We're best friends, right?"

Yoo Jaesuk pushed Haha away and put his arm around her shoulder just like Haha did. "We've met at the award show, right?"

Haha pulled Yoo Jaesuk away and the two argued with each other, bringing laughter on the set.

Haeryu's tinkling laughter was heard, and suddenly all the attention was back on her.

"Even her laugh is pretty!" Gary said.

Haeryu covered her face because of the blush. "It's not," she said.

"Nonono~" Ji Seokjin said, singing along with the melody of A-Pink's song, Nonono.

Everyone laughed. They talked for a bit before letting Haeryu settle in the middle of the semi-cirle with Junhyung. Haeryu politely bowed to her sunbae, and a blush was visible on her cheeks. She looked up at his cold eyes. I didn't know sunbae was guesting on Running Man with me. B2ST and A-Pink were both from CUBE Entertainment, but the two had not gotten the chance to talk before.

"Didn't Haeryu say that Junhyung was her ideal type before?" Yoo Jaesuk said, trying to start an interesting conversation.

Haeryu blushed a deeper shade of red. She nodded. "Yes, he is my ideal type," she said in her soft, sweet voice.

"These two shall leave today as couples!" Gwangsoo declared. Everyone laughed at his words, and they laughed harder as Haeryu was trying to hide her blush.

A chuckle escaped Junhyung's mouth. Does she like me that much?

"Okay, now that all of you have settled in, here's the mission for today. Protect the princess!" the PD announced.

"Jihyo, you're my princess!" Gary yelled shamelessly. Everyone laughed as Jihyo slapped Gary on his shoulders.

"Now here are the teams. Monday Couple, you're with Haha. Yong Junhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter