Fixed Mistake ♡ -- for xFallen_Angelx

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Hyemi (xFallen_Angelx)

Teen Top's Lee Byunghun (L.Joe)

BG Music: Never Go Back by Teen Top

"Uhhh.. Hmm. I think I like really cool oppas who can be really manly and.. I don't know. Cool?" Hyemi said hesitantly. She was afraid of telling her girl friends the truth because the Teen Top guys were there eating lunch with them. And the guy she liked happened to be there as well. I love guys who are caring, a little shy, and will always stay with me. He needs to be the type who will always listen and smiles a lot, she thought as she glanced over the guy she liked.

Cool and manly, huh? Byunghun thought. But that's nothing like me...

 

The next few days, Byunghun came to school wearing his uniform slightly disfigured. He would one of the two buttons on his blazer, or not button them at all. Boys were supposed to button both buttons correctly. His necktie would be slightly loose and tied uncorrectly, which was something teachers especially hated. He styled his hair up with gel and tried his best to give off the 'cool, manly' type. I hope she'll like me now, he thought.

"Hi, Byunghun Oppa!" Hyemi said cheerfully. Her eyes then traveled down his uniform. "W-why are you dressed like that?"

"It's cool," Byunghun said as he shoved his hands in his pocket.

"Uhhh... okay. Let's go to math together!" Hyemi said cheerfully. She stepped to his side, expecting him to stay walking besides her but he just walked off, leaving her to trail behind him with a pout. Why is he like this? she wondered.

They walked into class, and Hyemi sat down in her usual spot next to the window where Byunghun would come and sit besides her, always taking the window seat. However, today, he automatically went to the back of the classroom. He threw his backpack on the ground carelessly and slouched in his chair. A few of the Teen Top guys that were also in the same class as them looked at him weirdly. They made eye contact with Hyemi, wondering if she knew what was up. She, being completely clueless, just struggled.

 

This lasted for some time until all of the Teen Top guys, Hyemi, and her friends got sick of it. Especially Hyemi. She was upset that the guy who held the figure as her ideal type was now someone completely different. Her affections for him dwindled as he continued to act as the 'Cool' Oppa. The Teen Top guys tried convincing him to go back to the way he was before, but Byunghun was just so stupidly stubborn. So they started slowly drifting apart.

Byunghun was confused. Why are my friends drifting away from me? I'm cooler now, aren't I? And why does it seem like Hyemi hates me? Various thoughts invaded his head as he laid down on his bed. Then he came up with the most stupidest solution ever. Oh! Maybe she's upset because I'm not asking her out! I know what I'm going to do tomorrow.

The next day, Byunghun came to the school a bit excited, but he didn't show it. It was hidden under his 'cool' outer appearance.

In math class, Byunghun quickly scribbled on a piece of paper and tossed it to where Hyemi was. Surprised, Hyemi turned around and saw him motioning her to open it. She did as she was told and read the letter.

You're mine now, it said. Hyemi's heart slightly fluttered, as she still had a bit of feelings for him. However, she didn't want to date someone who was acting like a totally different person. She fell for the caring, cute Byunghun. Not this try-to-be 'cool' person that Byunghun was trying to act as. She rolled he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter