The Not So Bad, Bad Girl ♡ -- keuriseuwu

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahn Jaehyun

love sick by bap.

Lee Aerim walked into class, at least thirty minutes late. She walked to her seat, which was in the way back, and she ignored the cold glare that the math teacher gave her.

"Do you know how late you are, Lee Aerim haksaeng (student)?" the teacher asked.

Aerim stayed quiet, and the teacher thought Aerim was purposely ignoring her.

"Detention after class," the teacher said, giving her one last glare before resuming the lesson. With that, Aerim zoned her terrible monotone voice out and looked outside the window.

She longed to be out there, doing something she truly enjoyed. She wanted freedom. She didn't want to go home though, and she much preferred being at school. At home, her dad would come late every day, stumbling in drunk. Her mom had to deal with all the bills and debt, so she would have to work over time every single day. Being an only child, Aerim found herself being alone most of the time. Sometimes, she preferred being alone, because her dad would only make a mess and break anything in his sight. He wouldn't even care if a broken piece of glass would hurt Aerim, who would be trying to clean up the mess he made. At home, she felt trapped. But here, at least no one could dare to touch her.

At school, she was known for her tough, rebellious personality. She was always walking in late to class, which caused her to get detention every single day. The other students admired her for being so reckless, as she seemed, but they didn't know the whole story. Aerim may have seemed like a tough, cold, bad girl on the outside, but she had her reasons. She didn't want to get close with anyone because she had enough with selfish people, like her dad. Also, she was afraid people would find out about her secret hidden life. If people came close to her, they would notice the scratches and scars from the many times she got cut from the items her dad broke in his drunken state. They would also notice her dark circles, which from afar just looked like dark make up. They only added to her cold atmosphere, but they were actually real dark circles because of the lack of sleep she received. She had to stay up all night to prevent her dad from doing something crazy, and she had to clean up after him. In addition to that, she had go to work at her part time job. She worked at a Korean BBQ restaurant that was open until five in the morning because it was a popular place for men and women alike that worked all day and wanted some time to relax and drink with their colleagues all night. With an alcoholic as a dad and just one working parent, she had to make up the work her dad wasn't doing. She also didn't want her mom to get too tired from working too much to pay off the bills. And so she worked a couple hours from midnight to five, before she went back home to shower, change, and then finally head to school. That was the reason for her being late every day, but no one knew that and no one cared.

But to the other students, she was just a cold, heartless student that loved to rebel and had no passion to do well in school or life. And they found that hot and attractive. If only they knew the whole story behind Lee Aerim.

But there was one student who wanted to uncover the real story of Aerim. It was Ahn Jaehyun, the school's bad boy. Being from a rich family that owns various large companies in Korea, he was rich. After he graduated high school, he would automatically become the owner of one of the companies, so there was no need to study and do well in school. At school, he was able to relax a bit, because when he went home, he was forced to learn about business, stocks, management, and everything else he needed to prepare him to become a company manager. He even already started working at the company as well.

Jaehyun had found out that Aerim wasn't as reckless as she seemed when he saw her working until four in the morning, serving at that restaurant. He was with his dad and the workers of his future company, and they were all enjoying a late night meal. They were also drinking soju, but of course Jaehyun denied it when he was offered a drink. He was only a high school student anyways.

At the restaurant, he couldn't help but notice how hard Aerim was working. She was being polite to all the customers, even if they were rude because they were all a bit drunk. She was very quick and attentive to all the orders the customers randomly called out. She even offered to stay behind and do the dishes as she sent the old grandma, who was the owner of the restaurant, home early to get some rest.

Jaehyun made sure to hide his face so that she wouldn't recognize him, but she was too busy to notice him anyways. And since then, he started forming some interest in 'bad girl' Aerim. He found himself coming to the restaurant often after hours of studying more on business management once he came home from school. He would always order Bulgogi (marinated beef) and ate slowly as he watched Aerim working.  He would also secretly give the restaurant owner a very large amount of money, telling her to give it to Aerim as a raise in her paycheck without saying it was from him. She would never really notice him, because this wasn't a place that high school students would come alone. He would also stay until she finished work, and he would quietly follow after her as she walked home. At five in the morning, there weren't any buses operating, so she would have to walk two miles to get to her house. Jaehyun would walk behind her until her house. He would then go home and get ready for school himself. To other people, this act may have seemed stalkerish, but to Jaehyun, he was just making sure the gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter