Delivery Boy ♡ -- for -Rarae

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Minra (-Rarae)

EXO's Park Chanyeol

BG Music: Angel (너의 새상으로) (Korean ver) by EXO

Ding dong.

"Who is it?" Minra yelled out so the person in front of her front door would hear.

"Delivery!" someone called back.

Minra jumped out of her couch and grabbed her wallet before opening the door for the delivery guy.

"A Jjajangmyun (Korean black bean noodles) and a small Tangsooyook (fried beef in a sweet and sour sauce). That will be 10,000 won, please," a teenage boy said as he took out the food from his tin delivery box.

Minr pulled out a couple bills. "Here. The rest is tip. Thank you!"

Chanyeol accepted the money and gave her a smile. Minra got to see his face clearly. Hmm, I haven't seen him around before, but I do have to say he's pretty good-looking. She smiled prettily one last time at the cute delivery boy before he turned to walk away.

"A nice day to you!" he said as he left.

Happy that her food had finally come, Minra took the two bowls and went over to the couch to eat her meal. She ripped off the plastic wrapping and split her chopsticks. Before digging in, the image of the delivery boy flashed in her mind. He was really cute. I wish I asked for his name at least. It's not like I'll ever see him again. She shrugged and began to eat.

 

"I finished delivering the orders from Spring Street. Where should I deliver now?" Chanyeol asked.

A cashier at the Chinese restaurant in Seoul took the money and organized it in the cashier machine. "There are a couple orders from 5th street. The food's on the cart. Don't rush and be careful!" Minseok, the cashier, said. He smiled at his new friend and co-worker before getting another bill ready for some customers who were dining in.

Chanyeol gathered up the bowls and plates of food before leaving the restaurant. He placed the tin delivery box on the back of his motorcycle, put a helmet on, and swung his leg over the seat before driving off.

I can't wait until school starts, he thought as he was going driving to the street he was to deliver food at. I'm glad Baekhyun's family agreed to move to this city with our family. He smiled at the thought of the Parks. They were like his second family, and that was one reason him and Baekhyun were so close. Maybe I should listen to my parents and get them a present as a thank you gift. Maybe I should get Baekhyun some clothes. He likes to go shopping, so I'll go with him, Chanyeol thought. While Baekhyun enjoyed shopping, Chanyeol found no point in 'enjoying' it. You could say he is pretty lazy.

 

Through his part time job, he learned his way around the city. Eventually, a few weeks passed, and it was finally March. That also meant Chanyeol and Baekhyun would be going to their new school. Chanyeol was a little nervous, but he knew he would be fine with Baekhyun around.

The two walked to their new school together before separating to their own class.

"Don't turn off your phone and meet me over by the tree!" Baekhyun said.

"Uh," Chanyeol said in agreement.

Chanyeol walked to his first class with that fluttery feeling that new students all feel when they go to a new school. His first class happened to be history, which was a subject he liked.

"Okay, class. We have a student that has moved from the other side of Seoul. It's his first day here so be the good third years you guys are and welcome him," the teacher said.

"I'm Park Chanyeol, please take care of me well," Chanyeol said to the class with a smile. He then walked over to an empty seat near the back.

"Hey, I'm Jung Yoomi," a girl sitting in the row in front if him said. Besides her sat another girl, which was directly in front of Chanyeol.

"I'm Chanyeol," he replied with a friendly smile.

The girl sitting directly in front of him turned to see the person her friend was greeting. She glanced at him, feeling that she saw him somewhere. He looks familiar...

Chanyeol gave her a smile. "I'm Chanyeol. You?"

"I'm Park Minra," she smiled back. Then, she suddenly remembered. "Do you, by any chance, deliver Chinese food from the restaurant?"

Chanyeol nodded. "I do. Mom wanted me to learn my way around by delivering food."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter