Take Eight

Because we met [EDITED]

I reached into his pockets for the house key and opened the door.

"Myungsoo-ah! Seriously, you weigh more than a baboon!" I wailed as I dragged him into his room and hurriedly flipped him onto his bed. He didn't move and inch...

"Paboya, told you not to drink soju... You'd better get up for school tomorrow," I muttered. I adjusted him on the bed, the air-con and pulled a blanket over him. I looked at him, realizing how innocent he is when he's asleep.

"Just what should I do with you?" I face palmed. My fingers reached for his fringe and traced it. His hair's really soft. My fingers moved down to his nose, beautifully straight and tall. As my fingers moved to his lips, I brought back my hand. What the heck am I doing? I felt myself blush...

Looking at the picture on his night stand, I can't help but take it up and look at it again. Just who is this girl next to Myungsoo?

Myungsoo ah, who is this girl? Your sister? Girlfriend?” I mumbled and put it back in place. The heavy feeling overwhelmed my heart again and I sighed.

I closed the door and stepped out to his living room. I should probably head back, it's already 12am. I locked the entrance door and made my way home.

The water was running as I scrutinized myself in front of the mirror. Looking pretty much the same, I turned off the tap and proceeded to take a shower. As I undressed, I caught a hint of mint...Myungsoo


My alarm blared and 7.30am, I groaned and got up for a shower and dressed up in my uniform. I grabbed my bag and headed to Myungsoo's house. I pressed the doorbell several times. After the 10th time, I finally got a response. He opened the door, still half awake.

"Ah...morning....What do you... want?" he yawns. I have to admit, his sleepy voice is seriously the iest thing ever!

"What do I want? It's time for school alcoholic, I'm leaving first, told you not to drink soju..." I turned towards the lift. Suddenly, he grabbed me by the elbow, pulled me inside, slammed the door and pinned me against it.

"I'm not letting you leave without me. Wait a bit, I'll go wash up," he whispered and brushed his lips lightly on my neck.

I flinched and put my hand on it. "Hey, what do you think you're doing?"

He just winked at me and walked to the bathroom.

"Hurry up or we're gonna be late!" I called to him awkwardly.

Did his lips really touch my neck? I certainly hope it didn't.