Take Thirteen

Because we met [EDITED]

"Do we need that?" I pointed at the dish washing detergents.

"Ah, yeah," Myungsoo took a bottle. I don't know why but suddenly I thought of the girl in his picture and I felt somewhat bitter...


He brought me to a cafe for lunch. He was staring at me for a long time. I flinched when our eyes met.

"Wh...what is it?" I asked. At that instant, I saw the most angelic smile from him. His eyes were so sad, it was like he was about to cry. His smile made it look very bitter.

"You look so much like her..."

"Her? Who is that?" I asked, surprised. The girl in the picture floated into my mind. Could this have something to do with her?

"Ah, nothing, no one. You done yet?" He changed the topic immediately.

"Er, yeah." I mumbled and took the last bite of my food.

At night, we continued doing the Bio. Myungsoo took a break and went for a bath. Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," I called to Myungsoo.

"What the..." I stood face to face with Woohyun, stunned and surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"Er... the Bio?" I wasn't sure if that was a statement or a question. At that moment, Myungsoo came out of the shower.

"What are you doing here?" He asked Woohyun.

"I came to visit you. What's Jihye doing here?" he gestured to me. "Wait a minute...are the both of you..." he made a heart shape with his hands.

"No!" I kicked him in the shin.

"If yes?" Myungsoo said. I glared at him. "Just joking, what brings you here?"

"The both of you were absent today. Called your cell but you didn't answer so I thought something happened. Rumors are going throughout the school about the both of you," he explained. "Better get your butts to school tomorrow. Well, I guess I'll be going then, don't want to disturb the both of you," he grinned. Upon turning, I grabbed hold of his arm.

"What?"

"You're not gonna tell anyone about this, right?" I asked him. It's not like I'm doing anything immoral with Myungsoo, I just hope Woohyun would shut up so rumors won't spread so much, to avoid trouble at all costs. Since Minyoung has already annoyed me enough, I figured the whole school will be targeting me if Woohyun tells people about this.

He grinned at me, "What's there to tell?"

"Ah, hurry up and go," Myungsoo gestured for him to leave.

"Okay, arasseo! Have fun!" Woohyun winked and left.

"Now you..." Myungsoo grabbed me by the waist and closed the door, gently pushed me to the coffee table filled with half-completed papers. "Shall we finish this once and for all?"

I laughed and nodded. “I guess we should.”


*Taps fingers on keyboard* Why do I feel like the chapters are getting shorter and shorter? -=- Well, considering I'm just reediting errors and grammatical issues I guess there won't be additional stuff happenning unless I have ideas. Anyway, Thanks TO THE NEW SUBBIES I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

To be honest, this is my first fic(stated in foreword) and it's soooooooo....tayyyy. I can't believe that you guys are subscribing to this (not meaning to be rude, don't be offended, I'm just saying) cause I didn't really expect new subbies.... But thanks for reading, check out my other stories that are wayyyyyyyy better than this when you have time~ (click on them)

The In-Between || Deep Dark Love || Fireworks