Take Two

Because we met [EDITED]

The three of them stayed until I finished my shift. They had so much fun teasing and annoying me, especially this Myungsoo guy. Constantly spouting nonsense and laugh like retards, they basically made my day retarded as well. It really didn't occur to me that a handsome guy like Myungsoo would have those childish and crazy personality like Woohyun and Sunggyu, and teasing me that much when we first met, it doesn't feel right.

Having Woohyun and Sunggyu in the same class is already a pain in the , just imagine if Myungsoo was there too...I might commit suicide. Those 3 finally left the cafe minutes before my shift ended. Piling up the dirty dishes in the kitchen, it's time for me and Sungyeol to wash it all up.


 


 


 

“You've worked hard,” Haeri said and flashed us a thumbs up.

“You too,” Sungyeol bowed. “I'll see you guys next Monday.”

“Annyeong,” I waved him goodbye. Sunday is a rest day for the cafe, it won't be open.

“Good job, Jihye, see you next Monday,” Haeri gave me a friendly pat on the back and headed towards her car parked out front.

“Bye,” I smiled and headed to the direction of my apartment which was a few blocks away. It was already 6pm when my shift ended. The sun was setting down the horizon and I figured to get some dinner first before heading home. Turning the opposite way, I went to a small little ramyeon shop and settled there for dinner.

After dinner, I headed back to my apartment. I felt a presence following me for quite some time. Kidnapper? ? Oh please no... I braced myself and turned behind. To my surprise, it was Mr. Gorgeous-but-annoying.


 

"Oh, it's you?" he said with a startled expression.

"Why are you following me?" I asked. "Don't make me call the police!"

He scoffed and snapped at me, "What? Follow you? Pfft, I'm just going back to my apartment, why in the world should I follow you?"

Guess I made the wrong assumption. "Sorry... I didn't know..." I apologized sheepishly, embarrassed.

"You haven't told me your name," he reminded.

"Ji Hye, Kim Ji Hye," I answered. He lift out his hand, meaning for a handshake. As I was about to return the handshake, he made a scissors sign.

"Haha, you lose! Annyeong!" he laughed and ran.

"YAH!" I yelled at him. That idiot!

Sighing and walking to the lift, I face palmed myself. There he was again, Myungsoo the idiot.

"Oh, hi again. You live here? Which floor?" he asked. I said nothing and pressed the 7th floor. "Ah, jinjja? We're on the same level then," he said. Could things get worse?

"You go first," I told him as we reached the 7th floor. He just shrugged and walked to his house. Mine's number 7, so it makes it simple, level 7 number 7. He passed by number 6, 7 and 8. At least his not gonna be next door. I let out a sigh of relieve.

"Ah, I forgotten," he said out loud suddenly and made his way back to number 8, took out a key and unlocked the door.

"Whyyyyyyyyyyy????!!!" I complained in frustration. Of all people, why him? I walked to number 7, unconsciousness blurring the reality and fantasy in me.

"Ohh.... my next door neighbour, my victim for life!" he laughed. "Prepare to see the real me!"

I seriously can't believe he's gonna be staying next door for who knows when. Has he been living next door all along? Or did he just move in? Paying no more attention to him, I decided to lock myself in for the day and the next. It's a miracle that he didn't coming knocking on my door.


"Morning, Jihye!," Sung Jong greeted. Relieved to at least see him, I figured that it would be a better day today, compared to all the whatnot that happened on Saturday.

“Omg at least I have you,” I went to him and hugged him.

“O-kayyy... what's wrong? I thought you don't like skin-ships...” he patted my back. Just then, something hard impacted my back.

"Apa!" I groaned. I knew it was Woohyun, it would never be Sungjong, he wouldn't even harm a fly. Hearing the stupid laugh from Woohyun, I shot him a death glare again. If only glares could make holes in a person, Woohyun would've been dead already.

As usual, the bell would ring and students would clamor into their classes right in time before the discipline teacher come strolling and hands out pink papers that meant for detention for being late to class. But it was an exception for today. Piercing shrieks from girls could be heard outside. Must be some handsome transfer student or something. I couldn't care less so I proceeded to my seat. Moments later, Mr. Yoon, a teacher of my class came in. After all the greetings and such, he made an announcement.

"Class, we have a new transfer today. Kim Myungsoo-ssi, please come in," Mr. Yoon gestured for the student outside. At that instant, I feel my whole world crash and burn.

"What is HE doing here?" I mouthed Woohyun.

He shrugged and mouthed back, "Molla?" and made a face.

"Waaaaahhhhh, jinjja daebak!!!"

"OMGGG!!!"

"OMG, he's HOTT!"

I hear the girls screaming at his entrance. Someone save me.

He introduced himself and I swore that I saw him wink at me. Girls were fangirling over him from head to toe as he walked like a model and took an empty seat behind me. It was obvious that glares from other girls were shooting at me but I can't help it. It's not like I wanted him to seat behind me. I would be happier if he would sit somewhere far far far away from me. After being seated he tugged my hair.

"Yah, what do you want?" I turned and glare at him.

"Nothing?" he laughed and I sighed.

"Okay class, you got some bio project to do. This project involves a group of two people, pick your partners. Myungsoo-ssi, since you're new here, please stand up and pick your partner," Mr. Yoon said.

He pondered for a moment. Girls were giving him eye signals to chose them and I was praying hard deep inside that he would just leave me alone and by all means, don't pick me.

“Since I'm new here and I only know Jihye-ssi, I would choose her as partner for the project,” he said . I had a mental breakdown, just why? Why must this happen to me?! The girls let out whines as a protest but it was oblivious to Mr. Yoon.

"Okay then, the rest can go find your partners now, you've got a month to do this!"

Some of the girls scoffed as they passed by.

Myungsoo smirked and whispered in my ear, "Look on the bright side, at least you don't have to travel far for some project. You should be grateful~"

Great! Same surname, same class, same apartment, same floor and lives right next to me and we're officially stuck together for this project! Someone help me.... Please with cherry on top!