Take Six

Because we met [EDITED]

The longer I looked at him, I finally noticed something. He was still shirtless.

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo!" I barked. He frowned. "Go put on a freaking shirt!" He ate the last bite of his food, took his plate and walked into the kitchen. He's so giving me the silent treatment. I couldn't believe it. Few seconds later, he came out and sat beside me.

"Now, now. That's not the way a girl speaks. Besides, I'm older than you," he said, full of confidence.

"Oh yeah, My birthday's on January 13th," I lied, hoping he would believe me. He chuckled.

Liar, I know yours is on July 17th. I flipped through your profile. Mine's March 13th by the way, buy me a present~" he winked. My face burned with embarrassment.

"So, as punishment, you will go clean the dishes," he announced.

Famous last words, he's not even close to 'not bad', he's totally the worst. I dragged myself to the kitchen with the dishes and muttered under my breath. But then I realized, why am I even listening to him?

Yah, Kim Myungsoo, come in here and help me!”

No thank you, I hereby decline your offer,” he called from outside.

It's an order, not an offer you idiot,” I called back.

That's what you get for lying,” he sang. Fine! I'll just wash it all myself.


"Yah... you got any ideas for this project?" I asked, his eyes fixed to the TV screen. At least he has a shirt on now.

"Omo... Shinhwa is just so amazing! Look at their dance moves," he replied, which was an answer I did not want. This is too much.

"Yah! KIM MYUNGSOO!" I yelled his name in frustration. He shook his head playfully.

"Add oppa behind my name, or else I'll ignore you," he smirked. Face palm...

I took a deep breath, exhaled, and asked, "Myungsoo oppa, can we start our project?"

"Shilleo. Put on a smile, I'm not gonna do it if I'm unsatisfied," he looked at me playfully. This is really outrageous.

I forced a smile and said again, unwillingly, "Myungsoo oppaa~ Can we get started? Please?"

"Add some aegyo in it," he requested. Can I just punch him in the face? Like literally punch him? If only thoughts were reality, he would be dead already. Without a choice, I said it all over again and pouted.

"Pfttt, why are you so hilarious?!" He laughed. "As a reward for your cuteness, you can do the project first and I'll go take a nap."

Wait, is he kidding me? He's just gonna let me do everything? I stared at him in disbelief. Our eyes met. Mine was in rage. He's was all innocent. Suddenly, he began moving towards me. He was really close. I wanted to push him away but his eyes hypnotized me, freezing me.

But then, I saw something really sad in his eyes, it looks like he may be playful and idiotic on the surface but deep down he's suffering, from something. His lips were nearing mine and his scent overwhelmed me. I felt a compulsion to just turn my head and push him away, but to my surprise, I stood there, waiting for his lips to come closer to mine.

The sound of the ringing doorbell punctuated the distance between us, bringing up the awkwardness to its maximum. I flushed in a shade of red and Myungsoo backed off, heading towards the door. Upon peeking the door hole, he returned and pulled me up hurriedly.

"What are you-" he cupped his hands on my mouth and dragged me into his bedroom.

"Stay here and be quiet!" he ordered and closed the door. Now what?

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I heard a familiar voice. It sounded like...Woohyun? Heol! If he found out I lived next to Myungsoo, I wonder what's gonna happen. Luckily I came over without my shoes, otherwise he'd suspect something's odd. But what's Woohyun doing here at this hour?

"Woohyun, what brings you here?" I heard Myungsoo ask.

"Nothing, I just came by to have a look at your house, my mom wanted me to give you this," Woohyun replied.

"Thanks have a seat."

So you got paired up with Jihye for the Bio?” Woohyun asked. I gulped upon hearing my name and inched closer to the door.

Yeah, it gave me the opportunity to pester her more,” I could tell Myungsoo was grinning.

I clenched my teeth. Kim Myungsoo you idiot.

But she's kinda cute though, and stupid,” Myungsoo laughed. “The way she gets angry, she looks like a hideous potato.” Myungsoo purposely said it out loud. Rolling my eyes, I was done listening and decided to turn on the lights before I trip on something. When the lights were on, I registered that his bedroom was pretty neat for a guy. The blanket folded, the books neatly placed on the bookshelf and his study table was 'messy-free'. I walked around his room and ended up standing in front of his nightstand. A picture caught my eye and I picked it up. Myungsoo was in the picture... and a girl.

Was it Myungsoo's girlfriend? Sister? She didn't resemble him though. She was really pretty, most likely it would be his girlfriend. A sudden uneasy feeling crept up inside me. Shaking my head, I put the picture back in place and landed myself on his bed.

Give youself a break Kim Jihye, so what if that's his girlfriend? You don't like him anyway so why bother? I thought to myself.