Take Ten

Because we met [EDITED]

You know those stories in books where a cute guy enters the class and every single girl falls for him except one? Then he picks on the girl that doesn't really show interest in him and make fun of her, and the rest gets jealous and tries to harm her. Well, I kinda feel that this is happening to me...

I was minding my own business, preparing to go for lunch with Sungjong. Then Minyoung and her minions had to interrupt us, deliberately shoving Sungjong to go recess with Woohyun and Sunggyu. I had no idea where Myungsoo went, and I got dragged to the rooftop by Minyoung.

"Yah! Kim Ji Hye!" That same old bark from Minyoung.

"What? If it's nothing urgent can you please let me have my lunch? I'm seriously hungry..." I asked coolly. She slammed her hand on the wall, almost hitting my face.

Ouch, that's gotta hurt...

"Don't act like a show-off! You can't even stand against the four of us. By the way, what's with your attitude towards Myungsoo? You think you're close enough to call him oppa?! Are you trying to get his attention?! Cause that's a pretty sly way of-" she blabbered. It's a pain in the ear to listen to her when I'm not even the one who started this crap.
"Yah! Are you even listening to me?"

I looked at her and mumbled, "Maybe?"

There goes her hand, a few seconds to impact my face. This is too much, I ain't giving in anymore so I ducked. The funny thing is, Minyoung was so slow that she hit the wall with her hand instead.

"Ouch!" she yelped.

"Minyoung-ssi, if you continue this you're gonna end up in the infirmary and the discipline room." I warned her.

"You little bi---"she screamed and threw her fist at me. I grabbed her arm, flipped her and pinned her onto the wall. To add a little bonus, I pulled that long hair of hers.

"First, YOU don't act like a show-off. Second, don't try to be the know-it-all idiot. Third, what you see and know now doesn't mean you understand anything. And last, I'd rather we talk this out than using fists because I don't want to hurt you, we clear?" I said as I slowly released her. As I thought, the rest of her friends came targeting me. Losers...

"One, two, three, four! Back off!" someone ordered in a stern voice. It was Mr.Yoon, and Myungsoo's beside him.

"Mr.Yoon, it's these girls who are trying to pick a fight with Jihye-ssi. She's just defending herself," Myungsoo told the teacher. The teacher just called them off to the discipline room, leaving me and Myungsoo behind. Then, the bell rang.

"Ah...I haven't eat my lunch," I sighed.

"Eat some then, if you don't mind," he handed me some kimchi in his lunchbox.

"Gomapda," I took it and finished it all.

"You're really impressive you know.." he said as we walked down the stairs and put an arm around me.

"Get off..." I shrugged his arm off but he grabbed my shoulders tighter. Fine...

"How'd you know we're up there?"

"Cause I'm smart~" he grinned. Nevermind...

Class went on as usual but Minyoung and her gang was nowhere to be found...