Together Forever

Because we met [EDITED]

I sat on the couch...dazed, by what he said. Marry him?

"But we're only 18..."

He just smiled, waiting for my answer. My heart was beating to say yes and this time, I ain't zipping my mouth anymore.

"Yes...Yes. Yes!" I answered, repeating. My eyes were totally soaked with tears. Just when am I gonna stop crying? He pushed the ring into my middle finger. Isn't it supposed to be on the ring finger?

"From today onwards, this ring on your middle finger indicates that you are mine. I'm gonna stay with you until we're 23, then I'm officially marrying you...twice. Once here and the other at England. Then I'll put the second ring on your ring finger," he smiled.

"So in the mean time, work on your English~" he teased and pecked my lips.

"Yah!" I snapped. And the usual, he laughed. I'm glad to have him back.


Tonight, the both of us slept in the same bed, under the same cozy blanket. Feeling his hands on my waist and his warm breath at the back of my neck was the best thing that ever happened. I was facing the balcony, looking at the night sky.

Joonyoung...Yeonji...thank you...

With that, I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.


 


 

But, these were just flashbacks.


 


 


 

"Jihye ah! Day dreaming about your past again?! Hello? Earth to Jihye!" Woohyun's loud voice brought my mind back. I smiled sheepishly.

"What? What did I miss?" Myungsoo came back to his seat next to me after going to the bathroom.

"We're talking about our past when you were at the bathroom and Jihye drifted into her own world," Sunggyu laughed. Myungsoo chuckled and kissed me.

"Get a room, you two," Woohyun rolled his eyes.

"Jealous?" I teased.

This was our first gathering after marrying Myungsoo for about 2 years. Me, Myungsoo, Sunggyu and Woohyun managed to get some time together. They were still single for the mean time. We met up at the cafe where I used to work and where the 3 of them came and where I first met Myungsoo. Annoying and forever will be.

"You were taking our orders back then and now you're sitting here with us," Woohyun reminded. We all laughed.

"I knew you and Myungsoo were destined to be together," Haeri grinned as she served our red wine. "I'm just specially doing this for all of you tonight!"

"Ne. Thank you!" We thanked her.

Haeri specially closed the cafe early for us to have a gathering in a 'no customer' environment. She'd even prepare us some red wine!

"So, cheers to Myungsoo and Jihye!" Sunggyu raised his glass.

"And to our friendship!" I added.

"Cheers!!!"


"Shall we visit your oppa and Yeonji tomorrow?" Myungsoo asked me as we walked back to our apartment.

"Sure, let's bring some flowers." I said and leaned on him.

"We were strangers back then on these streets," I said suddenly, reminded of our past. Myungsoo squeezed my hand.

"Well, not anymore." he smiled and kissed me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

End

 


And yes it's complete! Happy ending haha............................ ._.

Why do I feel like it's still as tay as before? But anyway, there's an extra of Woogyu coming up to conclude this fan fic. Do check out > FIREWORKS

It's a one shot I'm writing for a contest, need your support peeps. It's definately 200% way better than this fic so check it out~~~

Thanks to all the new subbies, love you guys for your support on this tay ficcc~ Kay then, buai buai~