Take Five

Because we met [EDITED]

The moment Myungsoo opened the door, I saw him only with pants and a towel hanging around his neck. His hair was slightly damp. I felt myself blushing for a sudden. I noticed his well-built body , bet he works out a lot.

"Can you at least put a shirt on? And isn't one hour enough for you to bathe?" I complained.

"Let's just say I took my sweet time~ C'mon in," he smiled. Damn, why is he so cute when he smiles?

As I walked into his house, I couldn't believe my eyes. He seems to be a really rich kid. He had a 50-inch LCD tv and two floor speakers in the living room. There's even an expensive couch in front of the coffee table. His house had 2 rooms and a kitchen-his bedroom and toilet.

"Wah, daebak...Are you some rich guy's kid? Why'd you even want to work at the cafe if you're so rich?" I asked, astonished.

He closed the door behind me and whispered into my ear, "Well... maybe I am rich. My parents work in England. And I work there because I just want you around." His warm breath sent shivers down my spine.

"Now," he put his arms on my shoulders and pushed me to the kitchen, "let's cook!"

The kitchen was also amazing. The stove, oven, fridge were so brand new and expensive. It's like paradise here and mine's just... crappy... The dining table was wide enough for 3 person. The silver frying pan was so shiny----I don't even think he cooked before.

"What am I supposed to cook?" I asked. He took an apron and wrapped it around me. His hands gliding from my hips to my back made my heart race.

"Make something you want, I'll just eat whatever.” I rumaged through his silver fridge and got the ingredients I needed and started cooking.

"Myungsoo, can you go make some rice?" I asked.

Can I say no?” he laughed as he approached the rice cooker placed next to me.

Fine then don't eat,” I glared.

"Just joking grumpy ajuhmma," he poked my sides.

Stop it,” I can't help but laugh because it tickles.

You are one adorable thing,” he said inwardly without me hearing.

It was a simple meal that I prepared-samgyeopsal, kimchi, salad and seaweed soup, nothing special.

"Jalmeok kketsseumnida," We said and began eating. Myungsoo took a bite, then he started munching and gobbling everything down.

"Wah,it's really good, gomapda Ji Hye," he complimented. I just nodded. We ate in silence and the atmosphere was a bit awkward. Myungsoo got up from his seat all of a sudden. He went to the living room and played some music through the speakers he had.

Any songs you have in mind?” he asked.

What do you have?”

Almost everything?” he flashed me a smile. I too, got up from my seat and approached him who was currently squatting down in front of his drawer, browsing through some albums.

You seriously are rich, can't believe you can afford to buy so many albums,” I shook my head. “You have Beast?”

Yeap, they're my favorite~” he took out a Beast album. Soon, music blasted through the whole living room, at least it didn't feel that awkward as before.

Okay, let's finish up our food,” he got up and went back to the kitchen. Okay, so maybe he isn't that bad...