Take Twelve

Because we met [EDITED]

I groaned and opened my eyes. Myungsoo was the first thing I saw.

"Morning, I was about to wake you up." He said as he drew the curtains, filling the room with warm sunlight. "Feeling better? I made breakfast, go wash up."

"Ne... I'll be back shortly," I said, blurred, making my way back to my apartment.

"It's in the bathroom, you don't have to go back. I brought over your toiletries and clothes," he told me.

"Ah, okay..." I yawned. Why'd he bring my stuff over? He pulled me up from the bed and pushed me to the bathroom.

"Hurry, breakfast's gonna be cold," he hurried me and smiled. His angelic smile always soothes me, how I wish I could see it every morning. Then, I noticed something below his chin, it was a cut. Must be from yesterday's fight.

"Omo, are you okay?" I looked at it while my hands were holding his face. He winced a little bit as my fingers touched it gently. "Does it hurt?"

He shook his head, "It's not that bad."

"Sit down, I'll go get a plaster," I told him. Suddenly, I realized I'm at his house, not at mine.

"Where did you put you first aid kit?" I asked sheepishly.

He chuckled, "At the kitchen's cabinet."

I ran and found the kit and hurried back to apply some medicine on his cut.

"Raise up you head a bit more," I told him and placed the plaster.

"Gomapda," he thanked and kissed my forehead and went out without saying anything. I swore electricity started zapping my everywhere and my face turned pink.

After washing up, I walked to the kitchen, passing by the living room. On the couch, I saw a pillow and a thin blanket. Sigh... he really has manners, despite his annoying-ness, I should be very thankful to him. Wonder what would happen if he didn't show up yesterday night.

"Thank you, for all your help," I bowed to him, 90 degrees. He just smiled.

"We have to go to the police station later, they need us to file up a report," he said. I just nodded. "Take a day off from work and school, and go pack up your stuff when we get back."

"Why? Why should I pack?" I asked, confused.

"Those thieves busted up your door lock, tried fixing it but it didn't really work. I thought it be better if you stay here for a couple of nights. I'll get a repairman to change your lock." he answered. I didn't know what to say, I was lost for words. I was deeply touched.


After being at the police station, Myungsoo contacted a repairman and he said he would come in a few days. I called in sick at my part time job.

"What in the world happened? Are you okay?" Hae Ri asked me on the line. I told her everything.

"Ah.. ne, ne. You're lucky to have Myungsoo around. Just make him your boyfriend already, stop laying hard to get!" she teased. I scoffed and hung up. I knew she was giggling, I could tell, even though I hung up. I brought my clothes and stuff over. Just as I placed my stuff on the couch, Myungsoo called me.

"Jihye ah, we're out of food! Should we go buy some now? There's a market nearby."

"Okay!" I called back. I don't know why but it feels like we're filming the variety show called 'We Got Married'... ah molla...