- 2 -

The Wrath of Idol Life [Season 2]

{ Japan }

7:30 a.m. Next day, in Infinite's Dorm

 

Myungsoo sighed while packing some clothes into a huge black backpack, while stuffing some books into it, and checking the contents inside the bag carefully. He was in his room all alone, as he blasted his favourite music in the music player while whistling to the melody of the song. Myungsoo zipped up the bag and place it on the ground while lying himself on the bed.

Staring at the empty, white ceiling in front of him, his mind soon drifted to the scene yesterday with Do Yeon. Those words came ringing into his ears, her voice, her face and her petrified look when she saw him. That new man that she found herself with, and the whole fact that she is just totally different from what he perceived her to be.

She was not that innocent at all. She was just those self-conceited, selfish, self-centered girl, whom wants everything to go her way. Does not give in, make any concessions, she was just those type of person. Myungsoo sighed while a side of his heart ached due to the unbelievable truth of Kim Do Yeon. He finally realised the reality - people can have different sides of themselves.

Not everyone is perfect and stay at that way forever. Different shades of the person, could really change one's impression and one's relationship with each other.

Just then, the door knocked as Sunggyu's head bobbed out from the gap between the door, he stare at Myungsoo blankly, while his eyes were flustering around, while stuttering. He was trying to say something but the awkward and tensed atmosphere made his voice less clear and unstable. He started stammering while pointing outside.

"Ummm... the manager says to get into the van in 5 minutes." Sunggyu said.

Myungsoo smiled back at him and nodded his head. "Yeah, I will get in soon. Just need to rest for a tiny bit before hitting on the road. Thanks, h..hyung." Myungsoo said, staring at Sunggyu in a scared manner.

Sunggyu plastered a smile on his face while scratching the back of his neck. "Well, I'm the leader and the person whom will be beside you through the years. And it will still remain the same." Sunggyu said, causing Myungsoo's heart to lighten.

It felt as if another huge burden has been released from his heart. Myungsoo felt much more at ease now, his heavy heart was reduced greatly, and his relationships were starting to be treated very well and carefully now. Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Sungjong. Just 3 more. Maybe, they could be as close as they were previously before he changed over a girl.

Myungsoo soon made his way out as Sungyeol and Sungjong sent their wishes to him, while cheering on him and bidding farewells to him in simple waves and hugs, while Sunggyu came to Myungsoo and patted on his shoulders, giving the most welcoming and warm smile he had ever seen. That smile carved a spot in his mind, as he was really touched by them. Still supporting each other and burying the hatchet. This was warming and touching for the strong man Kim Myungsoo.

Hoya, Dongwoo and Woohyun looked at him with hostile-looking eyes while ending up giving a short, brief wave at him. Myungsoo then waved goodbye to them, and left the dorm. Hoya soon came chasing behind him and patting on his shoulders. 

"Yah, Myungsoo." He said. 

Myungsoo turned around and was shocked by Hoya's voice. "Uh.. yeah?" He replied back.

"Bon voyage. Come back safe. Infinite, wouldn't be the same without you. Come back soon and don't stay in Japan too long. We've been there plenty of times anyway. Nothing nice." Hoya said.

Myungsoo chuckled, "Yeah I will. Just 1 night there. Anyway going for a photoshoot, like you said, nothing nice there. Thanks bud." Myungsoo said, smacking his shoulders while Hoya raised his fist up at him and they gave a fist-pump to each other. Like friends, like brothers for life.

"See ya." Hoya said.

Myungsoo smiled and nodded his head, giving another hug, they waved goodbye to each other and slowly they were separated by a distance as the van drove away the dorm.

Inside the van, the Manager looked at Myungsoo, who was silently sitting at the passenger seat, looking at his phone in a deadly, solemn manner. He did not talked to the manager at all upon his entrance, just mere greetings and smiles was all he did in the van. The Manager looked at him through the rear window again, worrying over him.

"Myungsoo, are you alright?" The manager asked him. 

Myungsoo looked up from his phone at the manager, while giving a puzzled look. Shooking his head, he continued lowering his head on the phone, staring at it like some technology-reliant human being. Silence soon fallen in between them again, the van was so quiet that pin drops could be heard, and the sound of the quiet tapping of rainwater on the car was the loudest sound produced. 

The manager cleared his throat while forcing some cough out, while having his eyes pinned on Myungsoo through the rear window.

"So... you gotta pay attention to the female photographer in Japan. She's really well-known and top-notch photographer. Anyway, be friends with her and mind your manners with her. Don't anger her." The manager instructed.

Myungsoo nodded his head, finally putting the phone down. "She's a role model to me. Since she was such a top-notch Japanese photographer. She've got my respect. Gonna learn from her anyway." Myungsoo stated.

"That's the attitude. I like it." The manager said, giving a thumbs up. He then added on, "Treat this as a time to take a break from Korea stuff. Maybe a night off from Korea will sort your feelings and thoughts. You know what I'm referring to, right?" The manager said.

Myungsoo smiled and nodded his head. He then looked at the window, staring at the endless scenery outside the van.

 

"So how did it go?" Dongwoo said as Hoya came back inside the dorm, while keeping his hands inside the pockets of his jacket. 

Hoya smirked, "Fine, it went well." Hoya said. He then added on, "We've reconciled. Like buddies again you can say." Hoya said as Dongwoo cheered on him and gave him a fist-pump.

"I also texted him and we're back to normal too." Dongwoo said.

"Wow, scaredy cat huh? You could have went out with me just now anyway. pffft." Hoya said, scoffing at Dongwoo whom started giggling uncontrollably at him.

"That leaves with this lead vocal here." Sunggyu said, pointing to Woohyun.

"What are you guys trying to hint me now." Woohyun said in a calm manner.

"Obviously this little hard-headed kid over here is playing hard-to-get. Geez, to think only girls do that type of tactics to win over somebody." Sunggyu , earning some hard smacks from Woohyun.

"I'm just justifying my beliefs." Woohyun firmly stated.

Hoya smirked while scoffed at him. "Yeah sure, tell that to yourself." Hoya retorted back, receiving some glares from Woohyun in reply.

"I'm just upset and trying to state a point here. The point is, I know very well, Do Yeon-sshi isn't a girl for Myungsoo. Yeah, she might have her merits, she looks kinda pretty, though it was just overdose of the surgery. Anyway, her personality isnt much of an appealing sight to me. Instead, it was a turn off. That aside, she isn't Myungsoo's type and she has a snobbish attitude, not to mention." Woohyun explained.

Sungyeol nodded his head. "I was exactly thinking about that from my first sight of her. When Myungsoo brought her to see us in their first out of the two pathetic dates." Sungyeol added on.

"That's right. See, I ain't the only one." Woohyun bragged. "Anyway, thank god he only went for 2 dates, I don't think their relationship might be as bonded as other relationships we knew about." Woohyun continued on.

The Infinite members nodded their heads in agreement. "But how long have they met anyway?" Sungjong asked curiously.

"I.. I don't know really. But, from what he said, they met for two weeks and started dating after that." Sunggyu said.

"Wow, that escalated quickly." Dongwoo remarked.

"That's the point. It escalated too quickly to the point, Myungsoo just got blinded by her and just started dating her. I think he was rushing into this relationship without truly asking himself if he really loves her or just LIKE hanging out with her." Woohyun said.

"Yeah, it seems like he just thinks he can conversate with her well and just thought it was pure love." Sungyeol said.

"Wow, this is a messed up ." Hoya commented.

"Yeah, too deep for you to know." Sunggyu .

Sungyeol then went to the kitchen to grab some americano, while the rest of the Infinite members continued on talking about this issue. Woohyun seemed so engaged in the conversation to the fact that he was kind of dominating the entire conversation. 

"Do you think he truly love her?" Sungjong asked.

"Maybe. He might also just be suffering from a blinded love." Sunggyu replied back.

"B..Blinded, what?" Sungjong asked in curiosity.

Sunggyu sighed, while face-palming himself and stared at Sungjogn in disbelief. "How can you be such an idiot? Meaning he just dated her without even confirming his love and interest for her. Or you could say, a baseless love." Sunggyu said.

"Anyway, mr Lead Vocal, you gotta reconcile with him one day, we're brothers and colleagues after all. We're in the same boat anyway." Sunggyu said as Woohyun sighed and nodded his head in defeat.

 

9:00 p.m. In Photographer's Studio

 

"Thank you so much for taking your time to come down to Japan and have a photoshoot for the magazine. Your efforts will not be fruitless. We'll publish a 30-page of your photos for the next issue for the magazine, and you'll be on the cover page." The photographer said, giving him a polite, 90-degree bow at Myungsoo, whom returned with a bow too.

"My pleasure, I am glad to work with you and also learn some photography skills from this master over here." Myungsoo said.

The photographer chuckled while replying back, "That's so flattering. Anyway, care for a quick shot together?" The photographer requested.

'Sure." Myungsoo replied back delightfully and took a shot with her. 

"You're really handsome." The photographer said, looking at the taken shot. 

"Ah, thank you so much." Myungsoo said, scratching the back of his head.

The photographer smiled angelically before replying, "Anyway, that's all. Thank you for the hard work. You've worked hard. I'll put in some good words to your boss." The photographer said.

Myungsoo smiled and thanked her again before bidding farewell with a polite bow as a form of gesture and left the studio soon. He sighed as he looked at the hotel room keys on his hands and sighed. He then took out his phone and saw the Manager's text to ask him to get back to the hotel early and not fool around in Japan. 

Myungsoo sighed. Life of an Idol, constantly monitored, watched and constantly guided in their lives. Freedom was lacking, but it will be due when time comes. Myungsoo looked at the phone again, his wallpaper was still a self shot of Do Yeon. He did not took that photograph, but it was just a picture sent by Do Yeon herself. She, kinda, forced him to set it as his wallpaper.

The sight of the wallpaper made his heart sunk deep again. Thinking back those harsh words, and the harsh reality of Do Yeon, makes him irk. He did not know why did he even started this relationship. Part of him misses her a lot, another part of him is upset with her as he saw the fake side of her. 

Myungsoo sighed when he turned around, he saw Do Yeon clinging onto a man's arms. He widened his eyes and squinted his eyes at them, to get a clearer view of the man. To his horror, it was the same man as in the cafe. He hide himself behind a wall, hiding himself from Do Yeon and the man. He eyed them throughout, as they went into a small restaurant directly across the street.

What a unwanted surprise. Myungsoo's heart sunk even deeper seeing the man her hair gently. He then sighed as he suddenly widened his eyes. That guy.

That guy was vaguely familiar.

He examined them again. Spying and eyeing on that guy. Long hair, similar to his. His style was vaguely close to Myungsoo's style in a way and Myungsoo snapped his fingers.

Do Yeon's close friend, is that man. They have started dating each other already.

Myungsoo sighed. He still remembered the sight of Do Yeon introducing her best, close friend to him and Do Yeon was looking at him throughout the meal they had together.

Myungsoo started puzzling up the incidences. He tried not to believe it, since it was his assumption and it wouldn't be true if he saw it through his own true eyes. 

He guessed, Do Yeon had been kind of close to that man. And by close, it might be more than just friend-to-friend type of close.

Myungsoo clenched his fists tightly, grabbing onto his black leather bag, he hurriedly walked back to the hotel. Buying cans and cans of beer back to the hotel room, he slammed the door tightly and started prying open the cans and cans of beer, 1 by 1, gulping down beer into his throat in a fast-paced manner. He started tearing up while the sight of Do Yeon eyeing her best friend throughout the meal.

Though he did not know why is he feeling all disappointed and depressed over, it's been 2 months and he still aint over the relationship. Maybe the withdrawal of the relationship happened so suddenly all because of his rash decisions, but this decision in someway saved his .

But what made him the most depressed is the fact that he believed there is a possibility she might not be genuinely in love with him all these while. Maybe it is true, but she and her close friends were so close, despite them dating, they still went out to have fun. God knows what fun they had.

To think they met through the L's Bravo Viewtiful discussion and marketing, meetings and etc, L had always be blinded by her flattering charisma, and her alluring voice and beauty. He was also the one whom tried to confess and start this relationship with her, and Do Yeon was the one whom agreed to his confession and request.

He then shouted at the top of his lungs, "KIM DO YEON, WHY DO YOU COME INTO MY LIFE?!" 

"I SHOULDN'T HAVE STARTED ALL THESE! IT'S HURTING ME SO BADLY!" 

"I HATE MYSELF!"
"WHAT DID I SEE IN YOUU KIM DO YEON!"
"MAYBE THE BREAK UP WAS JUST BOUND TO HAPPEN. WE'RE NOT FREAKING DESTINED TO BE LOVERS. MORE LIKE HATERS AND ENEMIES!"

 

T-ara, coincidentally was living in the same hotel as Myungsoo. Jiyeon was passing by his room, while loud screams and glass shattering could be heard from his room.

Some guests came out of the room with puzzled looks, while staring at Jiyeon whom froze there in shock. Some made comments, "What's wrong with the guy in that room?" 

Some said, "Guess they quarrelled." "Couple fights?"

Jiyeon bit her lips while she leaned herself closer to the door. She could hear glass shattering again, and sounds of the glass breaking and crashing into pieces. She began to panick and worry. She knocked onto the door, while twisting the door knob. 

"Excuse me?" She said in english. Suddenly, Myungsoo swung the door open and smirked at Jiyeon.

"Hey girl." He said, in a slobbish manner.

"Bwo?" She said, staring at the drunk Myungsoo in disgust.

"Yah, come in." He said, pulling her in and placing her down on the floor, where bottles, cans of beers were lying around the floor. Jiyeon looked at the beer in disgust.

"Yah Kim Myungsoo, are you trying to ruin your life with beer?" Jiyeon said, standing up while Myungsoo sat on the floor, smiling and grinning like a fool to himself.

"You.." Myungsoo said, looking up and staring at Jiyeon. "Ah... T-ara's Jiyeon! Pretty girl. That y girl.." Myungsoo mumbled.

Jiyeon furrowed her eyebrows. "Bwo? Are you for real? Drunk?!" Jiyeon said in disbelief.

"Aish, seriously. This sight of you is just painful and awful. I'm leaving." Jiyeon said, but Myungsoo's hands tightly gripped onto her wrist.

"Drink with me, Park Jiyeon." Myungsoo said seriously. "Entertain me, I'm sad." Myungsoo added on.

"Bwo?" Jiyeon yelled in disbelief.


Comment and SUBSCRIB!

qwrjkjefhsklaJf;fjldaksfjlkasdfjFK T-ARA'S WHAT SHOULD I DO IS ING AMAZING I CANT CONTROL MY FEELS JIYEON IS SO HOT

DONE. im done. im done. x.x