-1-

The Wrath of Idol Life [Season 2]

{ 4 Months to Love }

Infinite

Myungsoo was sitting on the sofa at the training room, while looking at his phone. His phone was empty, erased contents, contacts were all gone, it was as if he had a new phone. He rebooted and reformatted his phone, deleted her contacts, their messages they had and everything else. Myungsoo added in the contacts of the important people as he stare at the blank screen.

Sigh. That's all he could utter. It's been a whole 1 month since Myungsoo had broken up with her. They had dated for 4 months, and those 4 months was fun for both of them, though their busy, the 2 dates they had out of these 4 months were priceless, they catched up with each others' moments, and it was just pure enjoyment for both of them.

The manager was unaware of their relationship. Only when the scandal broke out, the manager questioned him and his suspicion on him grew ever since. Myungsoo sighed and got a little frustrated over her over the tweets and they soon quarrelled angrily and broke up. Myungsoo did not want to see her 'again' and just deleted her contacts out of anger and frustration.

Now, he regretted his moves. He missed her a little. Although he still holds a grudge for her for exposing the tweets so easily on her twitter, trying to provoke and arouse suspicion and attention, he still missed her.

The manager began to pay close attention to him occasionally, constantly secretly peeking at his phone while he was unaware, and he would always secretly stalk him wherever he go. Well, it was the price to pay to prevent another scandal from happening.

This scandal pretty struck Infinite, as a whole hard. Myungsoo's fansites closed down, some fans left them in disappointment, while some fans continued to support them. However, Infinite, as a whole lost a pretty huge amount of fans because of this dating scandal. The break-up was bound to happen, but Myungsoo regretted his hasty actions back then.

Myungsoo sighed as the other members all stared at him in a hostile manner. Their relationship has kind of worsen because of this relationship. Many of s, especially Woohyun, opposed to this relationship as they felt that Do Yeon was not a girl of Myungsoo's type. It was the opposite, she was not innocent and never friendly at all. 

She was somehow, a snobby princess in their eyes. Woohyun rolled his eyes as he clenched his fist and took a seat right infront of the dressing table, as the stylist started applying some powder on his face, while his eyes were pinned on Myungsoo's reflection on the mirror. Myungsoo stepped infront of the table, where Sungjong and Sungyeol was sitting at, using their mobile phones.

They caught a glimpse of him for a second before focusing back on their mobile phones. They ignored him again. Myungsoo sighed as he plunged his body against the sofa again. He was already dressed in his stage outfit and they had to go up on the stage for rehearsal later on.

It was a music event their at. Many artistes were there, idol groups like T-ara, Sistar, Girls' Generation, After School, A Pink, EXO, B1A4, SHINee were also present. Their part of the huge line-up in this prestigious, annual music event. 

Myungsoo walked out of his dressing room, to be welcomed by the fast-paced, buzzling backstage. The idols were rushing back and forth, while constantly bowing and greeting Myungsoo out of kindness. Myungsoo slowly strolled down the buzzling corridor. It was jammed pack and narrow, clothes rack of stage outfits were placed along the corridors and many stage crews and staffs were there busily doing their work and errands. 

Myungsoo looked around. No familiar faces, no one to confide to, or talk to. He was feeling really down these few days. The members weren't much of a help, given their ignorance and cold attitude towards him, and he had little friends. His friends were all busy, some are busy in the University, while some is busy with their work. 

He was in his wild thoughts, thinking and reminiscing about the two dates he had with Do Yeon, he smiled in an angelic manner before bumping onto someone's back.

"Ouch.." The girl said.

She turned around as Myungsoo widened his eyes to see Jiyeon in a hurt expression. "Ah, I'm so sorry. I was so careless. Sorry..." Myungsoo apologized softly while Jiyeon nodded her head assuringly.

"It's alright. No big deal, just that you seemed troubled." Jiyeon said, while the stylist was touching up her dress. 

"Ah, it's just that." Myungsoo said.

Jiyeon furrowed her eyebrows and stared at Myungsoo in curiousity. Myungsoo looked at her back as she continued giving suspicious, curious glares at him while Myungsoo scratched the back of his head.

"Love stuff." He said as Jiyeon immediately understood and nodded her head slowly while making a O shape on her lips. 

Myungsoo then bid farewell to her as he strolled back into the dressing room, where the Infinite members were all gathered around for a briefing by the stage crews. It was about time for the rehearsal.

Myungsoo joined Infinite as they all went up on the stage, they got their mics on them as they soon positioned themselves in the dance order for their first performance track, which is their latest single, "Destiny". The song soon boomed throughout the open field (concert arena), as they started grooving and dancing to the steps of the song. The song ended and they were all panting while practicing their small speech to interact with the audience and their fans in particular.

The Infinite members talked and talked, while the manager was standing infront of them, with other staffs, judging and assessing their performance from a point of view while they all continued the performance with two more tracks, Man In Love and Be Mine.

After the performance, it turned back to normal. The atmosphere became tensed and cold again. The other members were playing, fooling around with each other, except Myungsoo. Myungsoo was somehow, outcasted and ostracised by the rest of Infinite. Myungsoo then removed his mic on his own as the other stage crews were busy with technical difficulties. Myungsoo did not know where to pass the mic to and looked at Sunggyu, whom was collecting the mics from the members.

"Sunggyu." He called out as Sunggyu looked at him and flash a brief smile as he accepted his mic, in which Myungsoo bit his lips and walked off with the Infinite members. This was the most they could communicate.

Myungsoo and the other members have somehow became awkward and tensed with each other ever since the relationship and scandal. 

 

"Oh Annyeong." Woohyun called out as T-ara happened to pass by Infinite. T-ara made their bows at them, while greeting them gently before making their way to the stage. 

Myungsoo stared at them while Jiyeon passed by him, while her eyes took a brief glance at him before turning back at her unnies. Myungsoo bit his lips as they all went back to Infinite's dressing room. They played around, while the stylists touched up some members' make-up. Myungsoo stare into blank space, he wanted to try to talk to them, but he hesitated.

"Myungsoo-ah." Sungyeol called out.

Myungsoo's eyes widened while looking up at him as Sungyeol's eyes drifted to the stylist.

"Your turn." He said as Myungsoo smiled at him back and nodded his head. He stood up and went to the make-up desk to get touched up for the actual performance later.

Myungsoo was done after 10 minutes and Sungyeol quietly pulled him out of the dressing room.

"Yo Myung." He said.

"Hey." He replied back softly, while scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry for neglecting you and ignoring you these days. Just that, we don't know why you were so different with her." Sungyeol said.

"I should be apologizing instead. Woohyun hyung was angry and we quarrelled over her. I should somehow listen to him instead. If not, look at these mess we're in." Myungsoo replied back.

"It ain't entirely your fault either. You liked that girl, I don't see any reason why we should be angry with you, also our fans too. We should be happy that you're dating somebody you like.. It's just probably the girl you like, ain't that simple." Sungyeol said. "I guess everyone's being cold to you because they are still trying to get over the fact that you were so hard-headed about your girl. And that girl whom we felt weren't that innocent and simple." Sungyeol added on.

Myungsoo sighed while leaning against the wall. He then slowly nodded his head, turning his glaze at him and patted on his shoulders. "I miss her though." Myungsoo confessed.

"I know its hard after a break-up. But, well, think of it this way, if you don't break-up with her, she's gonna force you to do things her way. Like how she did with the publicity of the relationship thingy, where she wanted to publicize your relationship with her." Sungyeol explained to him.

Myungsoo sighed. "Do you think we will be together again? As in, is there any chance for me and her?" Myungsoo asked him.

Sungyeol bit his lips. "To be honest, no. Not really." Sungyeol said truthfully. He paused for awhile, before continuing on, "You guys are so different. And furthermore, she is just far from your type of girl. She isn't that innocent, you must know that. Maybe you might be blinded by her sort of beauty or whatever." 

Sungyeol then explained further, "You guys resemble a childish love. The girl wants things to go her way, while you doesn't. You all fight over trivial matters." Sungyeol said. "What's worse is that you guys started dating at a wrong time. The time when we're hella busy, you guys only had 2 proper dates for god sake, how can you guys date like that?" Sungyeol said.

"1 time at her house, another at some shopping mall." Sungyeol explained again.

Myungsoo sighed. "We're fated to not date?" He mumbled.

"Yeah, truthfully speaking, she isn't your type of girl. You guys, don't really go along." Sungyeol said.

"She.. she recently called me. About 2 days ago." Myungsoo said.

Sungyeol gasped in shock. "What did he say?" Sungyeol asked eagerly.

"She said she'd be pressing charges against those criticisms posted by 'our' inspirits." Myungsoo replied back.

Sungyeol widened his eyes in shock. "Did she really say that? God, how immature. You can't just sue because you're unhappy over criticisms. She really cant handle the internet hm, there are way much more criticisms out there and we had to ignore. If we do it her way, we could probably sue people every day of our lives then. What is job then?" Sungyeol said, scoffing at Myungsoo.

"I managed to convince her to reduce the number of charges." Myungsoo said.

"Myungsoo-ah, heck care about this girl. It's freaking time to stop thinking of her, let's go out after this for awhile, sort out our thoughts and stuff." Sungyeol said as Myungsoo smiled and nodded his head.

"Glad to talk to you again.." Myungsoo muttered as Sungyeol chuckled in reply.

Sungjong then came out to look for Sungyeol, to see Myungsoo and Sungyeol chatting beside the door. "Sungyeol hyung.. ah..." Sungjong said, while looking at Myungsoo awkwardly.

Myungsoo then ruffled his hair, "Sorry for throwing tandrums and becoming another person during my relationship. Should have listened to you all." Myungsoo said.

"Are you gonna forget her for real?" Sungjong asked.

"I'll try my best." Myungsoo said. "This relaitonship, isn't gonna work anyway." Myungsoo said, eyeing Sungyeol whom was beaming in smiles.

 

10:00 p.m. In the streets near the Dorm

 

Myungsoo, along with Sungyeol and Sungjong was down on the streets, strolling through while doing some window-shopping. Casually strutting down the path, they were surrounded by small, hippy, fashionable boutiques, carrying high-class brands, well-designed, hipster-looking, clothes line. Myungsoo stopped by a stall, which Sungyeol and Sungjong looked at what could Myungsoo be possibly interested in.

As usual, plaid shirt, with a slim-fit cutting, a plain black collar while Myungsoo was smiling and grinning over the shirt. He took it and placed it at his body, while looking at the mirror.

"Looks nice, but you had many of this anyway." Sungjong commented.

"It's alright. As long as it looks nice and I'm happy about it." Myungsoo said, handling some cash to the owner, whom returned the change hastily, in a polite manner. 

Myungsoo grabbed the shopping bag and swung it about casually while Sungjong had his hands slotted into the pockets of his jacket, while Sungyeol's teeth was chattering, while shivering in cold in this cold, winter night.

It was already winter, and it was as cold as 0 degrees. Sungyeol, Sungjong and Myungsoo popped by a cafe and grabbed some hot chocolate, sitting themselves down in a comfortable cushioned seat beside the glass window, while admiring the hot chocolate, warmth of the cafe and the beautiful, calm scenery outside the cafe through the glass windows.

Sungyeol, Sungjong and Myungsoo started looking out at the window, checking girls out while laughing and commenting on them. Suddenly, Myungsoo's eyes pinned elsewhere, whom aroused the curiosity of Sungyeol and Sungjong. They turned around to be shocked with a sight of Do Yeon sitting on a couple seat table with another man.

The man was much taller, big built and very muscular. Myungsoo stared at that sight in a hostile, serious manner while uttering no sound. Do Yeon's eyes wandered about while curling her fingers together, while smiling as the man went to order drinks. She then suddenly spotted Myungsoo at the other side of the cafe as her eyes widened as large as possible, before hurriedly lowering her head, staring at her phone screen in panic.

Myungsoo sighed while Sungyeol tapped on his shoulders. "See, she had another man so quickly. I wonder if she's even your sort of true, first pure love at all." Sungyeol commented.

"Should have known." Myungsoo muttered softly.

"Now you see it, you finally understand our intentions and Woohyun's especially. He's so worked out on this." Sungjong casually remarked.

"Blinded... I can't believe this." Myungsoo said.

"Well, couldn't blame her. Nobody for these 2 months, but it seems like she got over it pretty easily." Sungyeol commented again.

"Whatever.." Myungsoo said. "It's her life, she do whatever she want to." Myungsoo added on, while taking another sip on his hot chocolate while eyeing her from her seat.

After a while, Do Yeon stood up from her seat as she slowly went into the Ladies. Myungsoo then excused himself while Sungjong and Sungyeol continued using their mobile phones as Myungsoo stood outside the Ladies, patiently waiting for her to exit. 

It was only after 5 minutes, she exited the Ladies and Myungsoo swiftly gripped onto her wrists, causing her to spun around and widened her eyes at the sight of his face. His face was serious, she had never seen this sight of him.

"I.." Myungsoo said. "You.." He then added on.

Do Yeon looked at him curiously. "What do you want? Didn't you say we're over already?" Do Yeon said weakily.

"What if I say I regretted and I still miss you?" Myungsoo said.

"Sorry. I can't." Do Yeon said. "You initiated it, and anyway you won't let me do whatever I want to. I want our relationship to be publicized and you wouldn't. I just have to do it and you get all pissed at me. I want more time to spend with you, go out on more dates but you can't as you're just hella busy with those dumb schedules." Do Yeon explained.

"Anyway.." Do Yeon said. "I'm seeing this guy now. He's pretty good to me. We aren't dating yet, but we might, we just see how it goes in the future." Do Yeon said.

"You gotta understand my hardship." Myungsoo said.

"Then why can't you just abide by me? I got my hardships too." Do Yeon said. She sighed and added on, "Anyway, it's pointless and tiring to talk to you any further. Let's not talk or see each other as you wished." Do Yeon said.

"Oh.. and those lawsuits, I will still sue them." Do Yeon said as Myungsoo started tearing up.

Myungsoo hurriedly wiped his tears after a minute of sobbing while walking back to Sungyeol and Sungjong.

Sungjong looked at him in a disgusted manner while Sungyeol gasped in shock. "Gwenchana?" Sungyeol asked him.

"It's fine. Lets get back to the dorm." Myungsoo said as Sungyeol nodded his head slowly and worriedly.


 

Is the Woohyun and L fight over Doyeon that thing even real?

I mean idk if its a fan account or whatever... :x

Anyway COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE

p.s. didn't they broke up already, why are so many ppl wishing them all the best wtf