- 15 -

The Wrath of Idol Life [Season 2]

{ Care }

10:30p.m. Next Week, in Jiyeon's Apartment

 

T-ara members Qri and Boram was over at Jiyeon's apartment to have dinner as promised. Qri and Boram was helping out with the dishes. Jiyeon was cooking some spicy rice cakes, while Boram washed the vegetables diligently while Qri assisted Jiyeon with the cooking. They all chatted while cooking, relieving old memories as they spent a memorable time in the kitchen together. 

They all laid the food on the dining table before they grabbed onto their bowls of rice and started eating. It was an ordinary dinner meal, chatting, laughters and munching. They discussed about their idol schedules, while talked about idols. Boram was in her outspoken self, talking and chatting until she mentioned Myungsoo's name while discussing about some of the hottest idols around them. Jiyeon widened her eyes upon hearing his name.

Qri looked at Boram in a shocked expression as Jiyeon remained silent. Qri nudged Boram's shoulders as Borams immediately shut off and lowered her head in embarrassment. Grasping hold of the quiet situation, Jiyeon picked her bowl of rice up again and mumbled, "Gwenchana... I'm okay. Don't worry." 

Qri sighed and bit her lips while remaining silent. Boram too, she was too embarrassed to talk any further before Jiyeon continued eating her rice quietly. The remaining of the dinner turned hostile and quiet just over a simple sentence. After the dinner, Jiyeon placed the dishes together and went to the kitchen and washed them in the sink. 

Qri came over, while Boram stood outside lowering her head in guilt. Qri tapped her shoulders, "You aren't alright. You became so quiet and stiff right after Boram accidentally mentioned his name. Tell us and share with us your burden. We'll help you and always support you." Qri said to her.

Jiyeon turned off the tap and placed the plate down. She heaved a sigh and explained, "Truth is... I'm not over him. I keep thinking of him, I am sad for him. I cry for him. I still love him and I want to forgive him whenever I read the letters he sent to me everyday.. But I just can't, as whenever I want to forgive him, images of him having with Do Yeon will come flooding into my mind." Jiyeon sniffed and continued, "I know he didn't want to do it with her, but he accepted her offer to drink the beer. He should know what consequences he will face especially when he does not know what he do under the influence of alcohol." 

Qri replied, "He've sent you letters?" 

Jiyeon nodded as she brought them to her room, she pulled out the pink box underneath her bed, she swipe the dust off the cover lid and opened it, she dug her hands into it and pulled out a pile of letters tied together with a red ribbon. She untied the ribbon and passed the envelopes and envelopes of letters to them, and took the letter on the table.

"This is today's one." She said to them as they took a look at it.

The letter read:

Hi, 

It's been 2 weeks. I've been constantly thinking and wondering, "How are you doing?" To be honest, I am not doing really well these 2 weeks. Practicing so hard in trainings, hectic schedules, radio sessions every week, it's like everydays' a new schedule. A new torture. I'm tired. I'm so tired, everyday the same old thing repeating over and over. I bet if I continue like this, I'd grow grey hair by the end of my 20s. 

How are things going on for you? Are T-ara members and the schedule treating you well? I hope so. I want you to live on happily. As long as you're happy, I'm contended.

Things with me and the members were not as good as before. The members and I rarely talked, maybe because I tend to isolate away from them. I just... don't have the mood to continue life. Not that I'm having suicidal thoughts, but my mind's always preoccupied. I have many things going on and I can't concentrate well.

I thought you'd reply my mails, but I guess that was just my selfish thinking. I never really expected your reply either though, I know it's hard for you and I'm really sorry again for it. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I could keep apologizing to you until the day you finally accept me back into your life. I love you, still and always.

Stay happy, my love.

Kim Myungsoo 

Qri placed the letter on her lap, while looking at her in a puzzled look. "He sent letters like this to you everyday?" She asked in shock.

Jiyeon smiled and nodded her head slowly while Qri looked at the letter. "It's everyday. Ever since I left him. We never really broke up, but I guess we both somehow felt as if we broke up. I don't know how to face him right now. I want to forgive him, but another part of me feared to patch up with him. Probably it's just because of that one incident." Jiyeon explained as Qri nodded.

Boram was sentimentally-attached to the letter as she shed tiny tears. She sniffed and wiped the tears off her as she went over to Jiyeon and patted her hands gently, "Jiyeonnie, don't worry. Take your time. I'm sure you can get over it and face him as you always do. We'll support you." Boram said.

"Don't think so much over that incident anyway. It's over like 2 weeks ago, no point on harping and thinking over it. Things won't change that he accidentally got lured into her trap, but things will change if you all be happy and resolve this problem. Don't leave this awkwardness between you two hanging for long. Or else, you guys might regret it. A lifetime regret." Qri comforted her as Jiyeon nodded her head in understanding.

Qri and Boram soon bid their farewell as it was late at night. Jiyeon sent them out to the bus stop, before she slowly walked back on the road to her apartment. She sighed as her footsteps were heavy and her breaths were heavy. She kept her head low all this while, as she were in deep thoughts over what her unnies said to her. 

The points of her regretting not resolving this problem, and the points of her overthinking and thinking so much over this incident made her lost for thoughts. She thought for another until she received a call on her phone.

She took her phone out and saw Sungjong's contact on her phone. Intrigued by his sudden phone call, she picked the call up. "Annyeong?" She said onto the phone.

(Oh, Jiyeon-ah~)

"Oh Sungjong-ah, why are you calling me this late at night? You seldom call me at night. And it's been awhile." 

(It's important to you. It's just something I think you should be aware of. You want to know? It's about Myungsoo hyung.)

Jiyeon widened her eyes. "What about him?" She asked.

(He sprained his ankle, it was pretty bad... during the training.)

"Is he okay now?" Jiyeon asked him.

(Yeah, he's fine. He's resting in the hospital for awhile. He'd be out of the hospital in the next 2 days though. So don't you worry, you wanna drop by the hospital? I can tell you the bed number and stuff)

"That'd be great. I don't think I've got the time to go visit him, but I'll send him some stuff." Jiyeon replied back as Sungjong gave her the address and the necessary information before they hung up on each other's call.

 

Jiyeon went back to her apartment, thinking over his injury along the way. She stumbled on her sofa, as she took a seat and took out her phone. Thinking and hesitating for awhile, she gave up into the temptation of good deeds as she dialled a number.

(Annyeonghaseyo, this is Minjae speaking.)

"Minjae-sshi.." Jiyeon replied back.

(Oh Jiyeon-ah, what brings you to call me at this hour?)

"Minjae-sshi, I heard you're a great orthopedist in Seoul National Hospital.. I wonder if you could help my friend, he's injured as he sprained his ankle. Could you check on him and possibly help him cure faster. He's an idol, and he is very busy these days. I'm afraid his injury might hinder his schedules and work. I wouldn't want him to miss out on his work." Jiyeon explained the situation.

(Male idol? Is he someone Jiyeon likes?)

"Yah, Minjae-sshi... Quit playing. So... will you help me or not?" Jiyeon snapped at him.

(Yeah, I will. Tell me his name and I'll try my best to help him and treat his sprained ankle.)

"Kim Myungsoo, he stays in the same hospital. Ward 16, room 5. It's a private ward." Jiyeon replied back.

(Wow, he's such a lucky guy to gain such love from Jiyeon)

"Yah, Minjae-sshi! I'm hanging. Bye" Jiyeon replied before hanging up the call.

Jiyeon took out a flyer from one of the drawers as she took a look at it. She then dialled another number. "Yobosaeyo, is this the florist company?" She said.

(Yes, annyeonghaseyo, What may I help you with?)

"I would like to order a basket of flowers and fruits. Please send to Seoul Hospital, Ward 16, Room 5, it's a private ward. I'll come over to the florist shop tomorrow to pay for it and also to write my message." Jiyeon replied back.

(Okay sure, you may drop by to the florist. Your basket of flowers and fruits should be done by our staff right away tomorrow morning. Please be there before the end of tomorrow, and may I know how do I address your name?)

"Park Jiyeon." She replied back.

(Okay, thank you, Miss Park. Please drop by to our florist to make the payment. Thank you, delivery charges are 5,000 won. It will be added upon purchase tomorrow.)

"Okay, thank you so much." Jiyeon said as she hung up the call.

She looked at the flyer again, while looking back up. "Get well soon.. Myungoo." She mumbled to herself before heading to the bed to sleep.

 

1:00p.m. In Hospital Room 5 Ward 16

 

Myungsoo was sitting on the bed, reading a magazine, while a stack of magazines were placed beside the bed which were sent by the Infinite members to him to pass time. Myungsoo flipped through the pages with a bored look, as he sighed and placed the magazine down on the bed. Sungjong came walking into the room with Sungyeol as they brought a basket of fruits and a bag of snacks with them. They placed them down on the table infront of Myungsoo, as Myungsoo pushed himself towards the table as he took a look at the fruits and rummaged through the bag of snacks.

He took out some potato chips, some crackers, biscuits and candies and cans of soda and banana milk. Opening a can of soda, he slurped onto it while Sungjong took a look at the report. As the report was scribbled with illegible handwriting of the doctor's, Sungjong squinted his eyes and read the report difficulty, while Sungyeol took a seat on the chair beside Myungsoo's bed.

"So where are the other hyungs?" Myungsoo asked Sungyeol.

"They're down at the hospital canteen eating their lunch. We ate lunch earlier and faster than them, so we figured to send these stuff up to you before them. Save time, save energy." Sungyeol replied back as Myungsoo smirked back at Sungyeol.

"Thanks for all these man." Myungsoo thanked him gratefully while munching on a chocolate bar until a nurse came in, carrying a basket of flowers and fruits.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr Kim, this is sent by somebody. It is for you." The nurse said, placing down the basket on the table, right infront of him. Myungsoo looked at in surprise as he took a look at the card.

"Hope you feel better and bring smiles to inspirits. Get well soon." it wrote.

Sungyeol snatched the card and read it. His eyes widened. "This isn't from any of us, just telling you. It's probably from someone else." Sungyeol stated as Myungsoo looked at him curiously.

He then snapped his fingers upon guessing somebody. "It's gotta be her." Myungsoo muttered to himself.

With his sharp ears, Sungjong nudged his shoulders, "Who?" He asked.

"Jiyeon.." He said.

"Really? I thought you guys -" Sungjong said but he suddenly shut his mouth with his fingers.

"We're just in the midst of a break." Myungsoo said. "But I have a feeling this flowers and fruits are from her. These flowers smells really good." Myungsoo added on as he took a sniff at the flowers on the basket.

"Really? It might be other idol friends of yours who might have sent you this. Don't keep your hopes too high." Sungyeol said.

"Yeah, thank you guys for crushing my hopes but as long as its not proven false, I will still keep my hopes high." Myungsoo said, ignoring the fact as he took a bite at one of the apples in the basket.

"Yah, then what about the fruits we gave you? Wow.... Talk about being appreciative." Sungyeol hissed as Myungsoo rolled his eyes and shrugged his shoulders.

Just then, a man in the doctor robe came in the ward and bowed at the three of them. Holding onto a clipboard and with a skethoscope around his neck, he then looked at Myungsoo and examined him from the top to the bottom.

He smiled at Myungsoo and bowed again. "Hi, I am Lee Min Jae, I am Seoul National Hospital's Orthopedist in-charge of you. Mr Kim has past his duties to me and now I'm in-charge of your condition, Mr Kim Myungsoo-sshi." The doctor introduced him as he sent his hand forward for a warm handshake with Myungsoo.

Myungsoo gladly accepted it while looking at him. "Don't worry, I'm one of the well-known orthopedists in this hospital. Everyone under my treatment will recover quickly and get back to normal, so don't worry about my profession. I've years of experience, besides somebody arranged me to take over your case." The doctor added on.

Myungsoo widened his eyes. "Who?" He asked. "Is it my manager hyung, or perhaps dance instructor hyung?" Myungsoo guessed again as the doctor smirked and shook his head.

"Some girl, I am sure you knows the answer. Actually I can't say it, but heck it, it's for your own good I suppose." The doctor said as Myungsoo widened his eyes upon figuring out the person behind it.

"Can't be... her." Myungsoo mumbled to himself.


 

Sorry for not updating over the week.
I caught up with a nasty illness, but fully recovered now. :)

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!