- 14 -

The Wrath of Idol Life [Season 2]

{ His Dedication }

9:30 a.m. In Jiyeon's Apartment

 

It has been a week since they all estranged from each other. Jiyeon and Myungsoo did not text each other nor called each other. Many idols and people in the entertainment industry was got aware of their dating relationship and their sinking relationship. Some even knew the reason behind it - Myungsoo's wrongdoing. 

Jiyeon and Myungsoo had rarely saw each other during this week. However, despite that, their only form of communications were through mails. Myungsoo sent her letters everyday. His letters were written with much sincerity and honesty. It could be seen that he actually put in a lot of effort in each letter. However, he was the only one sending. Jiyeon would read them, cry and sob for awhile, before compiling the letters together, and keeping it in an empty pink box.

It was the 8th letter as Jiyeon took a step out of the apartment building. She went to the gate and picked the letter up. This time, the letter was enclosed in a purple envelope. Jiyeon looked at the cover. It read: to the beautiful Park Jiyeon. She sighed as she placed the letter in her bag as she slowly walked to the small grocery stall after few blocks away from her apartment.

She bought all of her groceries, all necessary for her for the next week. She stuffed the groceries in her reusable bags and made her exit from the store. She wore a cold, moodless face. No smiles, soulful and solemn eyes. She did not utter much, just simple thanks and greetings to the staffs and some passerbys on the streets.

She lived her life as a lonely woman. Being in her early 20s, she was not those partying, going out and shopping, spending money type of girls. She was the exact opposite - hardworking yet much of the world revolves around her. She indeed become less friendly and sociable ever since she drifted away from Myungsoo.

It was bound to happen. She could not really face Myungsoo in the same way before. She sees Myungsoo differently, and the thought of him having with another girl, it just disappoints her and brings her back those suffering memories when she cooped herself at home crying all night.

It was a torturous 10-minute walk for her back to her apartment, carrying those heavy bags of groceries before she felt a weight liften off her body as she looked up and saw Hoya grabbing the bag up. He wore a singlet with a hoodie over, which was insane in this sub-zero temperature. 

"Oh.. Howon oppa... gomawo." Jiyeon shyly said as Hoya smirked as both of them rushed their way into Jiyeon's apartment with the bags of groceries before walking up to Jiyeon's apartment.

Jiyeon unlocked the door and they went into the kitchen, where Jiyeon began taking out all the groceries in the bags and storing them into their respective places in an orderly, old-fashioned manner. Hoya helped too, helping to store vegetables and fruits into the special compartment in the refrigerator.

It was all thanks to Hoya's brilliant help for them to complete the packing in less than half an hour. Jiyeon then brought Hoya to seat at the couch while she made some beverage for him. 

Hoya was Jiyeon's idol friend. Apart from Sungjong, Lee Joon, Ho Jun and Seungho, he was the closest male idol friend to him and his caring attitude and helpfulness was a blessing for Park Jiyeon.

Jiyeon patted on his shoulders. "Is the place warm enough?" Her voice droned into his ears.

"Yeah it's fine. It's getting pretty hot in here instead." Hoya said, letting off a soft giggle while Jiyeon smirked at him and smacked his chest playfully. However, his chest was indeed hard. Looks like Hoya's body was pretty muscular.

"Are you okay?" Hoya said as Jiyeon looked up and stared at Hoya in curiosity.

"Stop trying to act like you don't know. I know what happened already. And I know you did it with Myungsoo, and you guys sort of become cold to each other after knowing Myungsoo did it with Do Yeon." Hoya stated as Jiyeon looked down.

"Ottokae... You guys all know. I am sure many other idols also know about this... This things surely have spreaded pretty fast around the idols.." Jiyeon muttered while heaving a heavy sigh.

"Aniya... Only some know, so don't you worry. Even if every idol out there knows about you and Myungsoo, I'd be there to support you, Sungjongie too!" Hoya comforted her as she smirked at him.

"Gomawoyo, Howon oppa." Jiyeon said, beaming with smiles as Hoya smiled and patted her back gently.

"Glad to see you smiling again. Smile always, I don't want this baby dino to be so sad all the time. I'd have to do work again." Hoya said, teasing her as she raged and smacked his arm.

"Yah, dino? You're worst. You this hulk." Jiyeon back.

Hoya smirked and retorted back, "At least he's muscular and has a great, big built body." 

"Aish, you this Howon..." Jiyeon cursed under her breath.

"So, how are you gonna face him, you know you can't just hide away from him forever." Hoya said as Jiyeon sighed. 

"Molla." She simply replied.

"You know both of you... are just so.. how do I say it... shy!" Hoya said as Jiyeon looked at him.

"What about him?" Jiyeon said.

Hoya sighed and shook his head. He then explained, "He just worries and thinks of you these days. That 1 week was like a cold L. Usually L was friendly and all crazy when we becomes Myungsoo, and hangs out with us, but then even so, it seemed like he remained like his cold self that he portrays in Infinite schedules. He rarely talked to us, he had some small chats, but he never really engaged in any of our fun and games in the dorm." 

He paused for awhile before continuing on, "He and Sungyeol, though Sungyeol was his closest friend in Infinite, he didn't really talk to him, nor did he confide to him. We only know about the whole thing like 2 days ago when some other idol told me about it. At first I didn't believe it, but since yesterday, we began to confirm it. He was so lost and quiet these days that make us so suspicious and so certain that something had happened to both of you." 

Jiyeon bit her lips. "He shouldn't live his life like that. It only makes people worry for him even more." Jiyeon muttered softly.

"Then what about you, Jiyeonnie?" Hoya suddenly pointed her out as Jiyeon looked at him with a shocked expression. "You make him so worried, you know. He did not even use his phone much, we all knew he was too nervous to start a conversation with you or even text you. He would always mumble to himself sorry and we all just look at him while frowning in worry. He always wrote letters to you, don't he? He never writes letters, but seeing him write letters yesterday and the other days of the last week, just makes us shocked to see how much he've changed to show that he's sorry." Hoya explained further as Jiyeon gasped in shock.

"He... doesn't write letters?" Jiyeon uttered.

Hoya nodded his head. "To be exact, he hated it. He doesn't do any schoolwork regarding letter-writing even. He would not do them and he never written any letter, except for this one time, to his mother during debut days." Hoya said. "It just shows how much he was sincere in apologising to you, but then you never returned his mail, am I right to say that?" Hoya added on.

 

Jiyeon was left flabbergasted. He never knew Myungsoo would change and do something he hated just to show his sincerity in his apology. Jiyeon felt a pang of guilt rushed into her when she realized the fact that she did not even reply to his mails. However, a side of her is too shy to reply his mails.

Also, the flashbacks of him with Do Yeon irks her mind as she could not help but to feel herself fuming while reading his letters. Hoya sighed as an awkward silence fallen between them.

"I'm sorry Hoya. I don't know how to face this matter. One side of me is guilty for not replying to his mails, and not forgiving him, but another side of me is raging because he did that with Do Yeon. I just cant face him and I can't keep the fact that he did it with another girl when we're dating." Jiyeon apologised as Hoya sighed.

"Myungsoo truly loves you. Don't you know Do Yeon was deliberately throwing her whole body on him, she is the one that forced him to have with her. She, is just one scrupulous, evil, scheming out there. You need to believe in Myungsoo." Hoya explained as Jiyeon sighed and shook her head.

"The point is, I understand Do Yeon had wicked intentions and was just trying to separate us. The fact that Myungsoo actually accepted her offer to drink beer and drink cans and cans of beer, it just shows he still fancies and listens to her, if he didn't drank that much, he wouldn't have fallen into her trap and he wouldn't have let her complete her desired mission." Jiyeon replied as Hoya sighed.

"Think over it. Do you still love him?" Hoya suddenly mentioned.

Jiyeon bit her lips and paused for awhile. She nodded her head finally as Hoya heaved a sigh of relief. 

"Take your time. But do realize Myungsoo's really sincerely sorry for doing it. I won't force you to forgive him, but trust me, Myungsoo is really serious about this relationship with you. He loves you a lot, he would always talk good things about you, he checks on you, search your stuff on the internet, he tries his best in this relationship." Hoya persuaded as Jiyeon nodded her head.

"I know what you're trying to say.." Jiyeon said as Hoya glanced at his watch.

"I need to go, see you soon and hopefully things get better for you and Myungsoo." Hoya said as Jiyeon nodded her head while bidding goodbye to each other while Jiyeon sent him out of her apartment.

She slouched her body against the sofa as she grabbed her bag, in search for her phone. Her fingers stopped upon touching the purple envelope in the bag. She pulled the purple envelope out from her bag as she looked at it. It was the letter sent by Myungsoo today. She sighed. She pulled herself up and dragged her feet to the bedroom, as she took out the empty pink box and opened it up, she took the letters out as she placed them on her desk. 

She counted them all. 8. 8 letters so far. Jiyeon sighed as she thought to herself, *Is he really going to send me letters everyday until I finally give up and forgive him..* 

Jiyeon sighed as she stared at the purple envelope again and sighed. Hesitating to open it up and read, she then took a look at it. Written in a black pen, it was pretty lovely. Words on the middle, while he doodled some pictures around the message. She caught attention of a drawing by him of a girl and guy, and the guy was wearing a sad face while the girl wore a sad face too. Her lips curled in smile upon seeing the drawing as she read the message.

The message read:

Hey Jiyeon, 

It's been 1 week. Sometimes I wonder, how have you been doing during this last week? Sometimes I miss your smile, sometimes I miss your touch, sometimes I miss your kiss and sometimes I just miss you. I am certain I miss you every single day of the last week. The last week was just as normal - an idol with hectic schedules.

INFINITE is so busy these days that we barely had enough rest time. Promotions and promotions, consecutively. We're on a verge of breaking down physically. I'm so tired, if only you were there, you could make me happy and make my heart go BOOM. Guess, I've become so emotional during this past 1 week.

How are you doing anyway? 1 week, without me... Do you miss me? I am sorry for making you sad and disappointed. Regret is the only word. I regret not making you happier, and I regret drinking beer. I should not have drank anything... I should have left and ignored her forever. I should have done this and done that. There were things that I am so regretful in our relationship. I could have done better. I am in wrong, I am truly sorry.

Smile always, your smile lights up my life. Even if we could not patch up, but your smile makes my day. As long as you are happy, I'm contended. :)

Love Always,

Kim Myungsoo

"Kim Myungsoo... You.. you this guy. You're still the same, so lovely." Jiyeon said, smirking as she placed the letters back into the pink box before burying it under the bed.

 

1:00 p.m. In Infinite's Training Room

 

Myungsoo and the Infinite members were all in the training room, practicing their dances simultaneously, while training their live performances for the past hour as they all took another 10 minutes break. The lazy Myungsoo took a bottle of mineral water as he slammed his body on the ground, leaning against the wall as he curled his body up and drank the water desperately while using his phone. The members were all around, doing their own stuff.

Dongwoo was reading comic books, while taking a towel and wiping his sweat off, while Sunggyu was playing around with the maknae Sungjong and Sungyeol and Woohyun was busy chatting on the phone, while smiling sheepishly at himself, obviously talking to his beloved Hyomin. Myungsoo sighed as Hoya took a seat on the ground beside him.

"Hey what's up." Hoya called out as Myungsoo looked up and forced a brief smile.

"Yo, it's fine." Myungsoo replied back softly while Hoya let off a soft chuckle while smacking his arm.

"Don't lie." Hoya said as Myungsoo looked at him weirdly.

"Wae?" Myungsoo uttered.

"Actually all of us knows about it already. About you and Jiyeon. We all knew what have happened to you and what happened to you all. You guys seriously make us all worry." Hoya stated as Myungsoo smirked.

He played with his fingers as he placed his phone down on the ground. "So you guys know the truth now huh. I look like such a cassanova, I'm just a horrible person. No wonder neither of my relationships did well. During trainee days, I dated one of the other female trainees for two weeks but we broke up because she found another suitable partner. I had to gave her up. Another one was Do yeon, we broke up after we quarrelled over the scandal outbreak. Lastly, Jiyeon... I like being with her, I like her a lot, but my dumb self made myself to do it with Do Yeon under her seduction. I can't really... am I really that bad of a person?" Myungsoo commented.

"Give her some time. She's probably still sad and disappointed with you. Trust me, she'll get over it and forgive you one day. I know her well and I know she still loves you. You love her, so I don't think you guys should worry much. Just be happy and try your best to win her back." Hoya comforted him as Myungsoo smiled and nodded his head.

"I know what to do, thanks bro." He said as he gave a fist pump to him out of brotherhood before a female voice echoed throughout the entire training room.

 

"Myungsoo oppa~" The female voice echoed again as Myungsoo looked up and saw Do Yeon skipping into the training room. He immediately sulked upon her arrival as he stood up and looked at her in a disgusted manner.

Do Yeon ran her way towards Myungsoo as she smashed her body against his while Myungsoo pushed her off immediately. Do Yeon continued smiling brightly while Myungsoo looked at her in anger, vexing for revenge.

"Why are you here?" Myungsoo asked.

Do Yeon smiled angelically as she replied back, "To see you~ And I guessed you and Infinite oppas haven't really had your lunch, so I packed some lunch for you guys. One specially for you, I've brought kimchi too, and I also brought other side-dishes like-" 

"Stop it, we had our lunch." Myungsoo lied and interrupted her abruptly.

"But you guys don't ususally eat so early. The earliest you all guys can eat are always at 2, you told me that when we're so lovely together." Do Yeon retorted back while Myungsoo rolled his eyes and shut his eyes in an irritated manner.

"You know what, just stop faking it all out. You're so scrupulous. I can't believe I actually dated you." Myungsoo harshly said, which earned some shocked gasps from the members. 

"I should have listened to the members on you, I should have known you were this cheap woman that does everything bad and doesn't even love me at all. If you love me, you should be happy that I found someone I really love." Myungsoo added on, as Do Yeon looked at him, speechless while a tear escaped from her eyes.

Do yeon wiped the tear off while holding onto the bag of packed food. "Oppa.. Please listen to me..." Do Yeon said as Myungsoo pushed her hands off and slapped her across her face.

She widened her eyes in shock while cupping her red cheeks as streams of tears rolled down her cheeks. The Infinite members stood beside them, watching the situation in much shock and surprise as they remained silent throughout. Myungsoo then grabbed her wrist and pushed her out of the training room, locking the doors as he looked at the members.

"Let's continue with our practice." Myungsoo said as the members compromised with him and nodded their heads in agreement.

Do Yeon stood outside the training room door, while she wiped the tears off her as she rushed towards the rubbish bin and stuffed the bag of packed lunch into the rubbish bin. She then looked up to see Infinite manager looking at her curiously. She smiled and bowed slightly in respect before hurriedly rushing her way out of the building.

Do Yeon stepped out onto the roads and crossed the road. She took her phone out and dialled her chaffeur's number and snapped at her, shouting and screaming at her phone when all of a sudden, a car pulled right infront of her. She looked at the driver and rolled her eyes in annoyance as she went inside the car. 

"What's up.. What do you want from me this time now." Do Yeon said, smirking evily.


COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!
Do yeon's really so y here. :)