- 11 -

The Wrath of Idol Life [Season 2]

large.jpg

{ Our First Date }

Next Day, 8:00p.m. In Myungyeon's first date3

 

Jiyeon stood under the shelter of the cafe, looking around while carrying her handphone in her hands. She stared frantically at her phone while she paced about the shelter of the cafe. Tapping her fingers on her jeans, she looked around aimlessly, staring across the street while in search for the sight of Myungsoo. They had called for a date this night, in the streets of Garosugil, for a normal shopping trip and just some alone time together. 

Jiyeon took a brief glance at her watch. It was already 8 p.m.. Myungsoo was late. Jiyeon bit her lips while she lowered her head, staring at the ground as she tapped her feet impatiently on the ground. Another 5 more minutes passed and Jiyeon's eyes were pinned on the tiny bits of snow on the ground. She looked up at the sky to see small snowflakes falling onto the ground, she smiled at the sight as she raised her hand out, and a piece of snow gradually fell on her palm and melt slowly bit by bit into water.

She wiped her hand on her jeans while she took another search around. Still, there was no sight of him. She heaved a sigh of dismay, while she took a huge breath and walked to the other end of the shelter. She looked around again but to no avail. She wondered, what could he possibly he so late? Time continued to pass and her brows furrowed even deeper as he was already 20 minutes late.

She was pretty annoyed and paranoid at his punctuality. Usually it would be the girls that would be late, but it seems to be a reverse case for Myungsoo and Jiyeon. Jiyeon glanced at her clock frantically again while the tapping speed of her fingers on her jeans became fast and impatient as she sighed and sighed repeatedly.

Suddenly, she felt a strong warm arms wrapped around her waist. Smelling the familiar scent of the person, she turned her head around and saw a smiling Myungsoo hugging her. "Look infront." Myungsoo whispered to her.

Jiyeon then turned back infront and saw a small bouquet of roses. The bouquet was wrapped in velvety red. There were 6 roses, accompanied with some decorative leaves and small side flowers. She was beaming with smiles as she took a short sniff at the roses and she shut her eyes while the smell travelled around her mind.

She then spun around, to face Myungsoo and hugged him tightly. "This is lovely. I love it a lot. Thank you so much, Myungsoo." She said as she forgotten about the fact that he arrived late for their first ever date.

"But you were late.." Jiyeon suddenly pointed out.

"I'm sorry, there was many people at the florist. So, I had to wait for awhile for the crowd to disperse and for me to buy the bouquet for you. I'm sorry, Jiyeon." Myungsoo muttered back while cupping her face gently.

Jiyeon smiled and nodded her head. They held their hands together, as their warmth of their hands were binded with each other. They took some steps up to the cafe, and found themselves a table in an empty, quiet corner of the pet cafe. Myungsoo went to make their orders at the cashier, while Jiyeon took a long, mesmerising glare at Myungsoo from far, while resting her head with her palms on the table.

Myungsoo came back after a while, with two cups of iced coffee. Topped with vanilla-flavoured whipped cream for Jiyeon, he placed the cup of iced coffee infront of her, and she gladly accepted it, while her eyes never parted Myungsoo's, as she slowly took a sip of the coffee. Myungsoo smiled as both of them stared at each other intensely, urging for more eye contacts as they only interacted with their eyes for the next minute.

Their eyes fluttered about, while they never leave each other's glaze. "Delicious." Jiyeon mumbled as Myungsoo smiled and gently caressed one side of her cheeks.

"Of course. Specially selected and done for my princess." Myungsoo said gently.

Jiyeon smirked and retorted back, "Is this how you woo or praise girls? Because, if so, you're just one sly sweet-talker. Always flattering and making girls' heart flutter."

Myungsoo smiled. "Well, I only do that to you only. Believe me or not, you're the only one I dare to do such things. I guess, I am more comfortable to be with you out of all the other girls I know." Myungsoo said.

"Does it include your ex?" Jiyeon casually asked as Myungsoo remained silent. After a second of awkward silence, Jiyeon then bit her lips and added on, "I'm sorry, guess I was insensitive to your feelings. I shouldn't have ask such a retarded question.."

 "Ah, what are you saying? I'm fine." Myungsoo said. "Don't need to be sorry. Me and Do Yeon are over and I will only think of you forever. Anyway, to think of it, I didn't really do that much to Do Yeon, we only met twice when we're in a relationship. We mostly talk through texting only." Myungsoo explained fully as Jiyeon bit her lips and nodded her head.

"Don't think about it so much, okay? I am really okay." Myungsoo said as suddenly, a furry cat came to his legs and started snuggling itself around Myungsoo's leg. Myungsoo looked at the cat at awe and pointed to it.

Jiyeon looked at the cat and smiled as Jiyeon started started patting the cat's head, while Myungsoo gently his white fur. The cat bobbed its head up and down, while it Jiyeon's hands. Jiyeon pulled her hand away abruptly and shrieked in shock. She gasped in shock while she continue patting its head and the cat her hands deliciously.

"He started me, I was so shocked." Jiyeon explained while looking at the cat attentively.

Myungsoo smirked. "The cat really loves you." Myungsoo said. Jiyeon looked at him and smiled back.

Both of them had their own fun time, together, spending with the cats at the cafe, playing and snuggling up with the cats. It all ended when it was already 10p.m.., and Jiyeon and Myungsoo had to take their leave as the cafe was closing. 

Myungsoo and Jiyeon, with their hands interlaced with each other, continued strolling down the streets as Myungsoo pointed at a store across the streets. It was a selfie-photoshoot shop. The place where people take photos together and get to edit the photos in the Japanese, pinky cutesy photo booths. Myungsoo tighten the grip of Jiyeon's hands and pulled her into the shop.

"Ah, I am looking so ugly.. Why are we doing this?" Jiyeon whined as Myungsoo ignored her and brought her inside a photo booth.

"Come on, let's take some nice photos." Myungsoo said as he brought Jiyeon closer and tapped on the screens. Suddenly a female voice erupted, instructing them to get their poses ready.

Jiyeon smiled at the camera while Myungsoo's face was beside, smiling. Myungsoo looked at the screen. Taking photo in 6 seconds. Myungsoo looked at Jiyeon, whom is still carrying a smiling face. Myungsoo smirked as when the number turned 2, he quickly pressed his lips on Jiyeon's cheeks and Jiyeon widened her eyes in shock. That sight was captured by the camera as Jiyeon looked at him in shock, while Myungsoo then pressed his lips on her lips, and that sight was captured on the camera.

Jiyeon and Myungsoo then resumed with ordinary selca shots, doing poses like the peace signs, bunny signs and heart signs made form their fingers. They have taken a total of 8 shots and it was currently being processed in the machine. They exited the booth and went behind it, to the screen and edited their photos, adding some touchups like queen crowns and other small add ons to their photograph.

The photo was printed out and Myungsoo took the paper as they went to an empty, vacant desk to cut out the strips of photos. 

"The shocked expression when i kiss you, haha that's so cute." Myungsoo commented while looking at the two photos - one with Myungsoo's lips on her cheeks, while one with his lips on her lips.

Jiyeon sulked. "You didn't give me any warning in advance at all. Ah, I look so shocked, so ugly for real." Jiyeon whined.

Myungsoo smirked. "You look beautiful in whatever face. Your face means a thousand of words to me." Myungsoo said softly to her as Jiyeon blushed in reply.

"4 for you, 4 for me. I'm gonna take the one where I pecked your lips. You take the one where I pecked your cheeks. You look absolutely cute there." Myungsoo said, giving her the share of her photos.

 

Jiyeon thanked Myungsoo while she placed her favourite photo at her wallet. Obviously, it was the photo of Myungsoo pecking her cheeks. She was smiling sheepishly at the photo while walking and she accidentally bumped into a lamp post.

"Ouch." She groaned in pain as she could hear laughters from Myungsoo.

She looked up at Myungsoo and sneered at him as she fastened her pace, walking right away from Myungsoo while carefully caressing the wound. Myungsoo caught up with her and spun her around and held her tight by her shoulders.

"You're so cute." Myungsoo said.

Jiyeon stuck out her tongue and pushed Myungsoo's hands off her shoulders and crossed her arms while they continue strolling down the street. Myungsoo looked at her worriedly and nudged her waist.

"Are you still angry with me?" Myungsoo asked her worriedly.

"Ani." Jiyeon replied back coldly with her arms crossed.

Myungsoo sighed and pulled her back, spinning her to face him. He cupped her cheeks and looked at her intensely. He then slowly muttered, "Don't be angry okay? I was just playing. I'm sorry... I'm really sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Myungsoo said, continuously repeating and repeating his apology.

Jiyeon sighed and pushed his arms away and said, "Do you want to celebrate the new year with me tomorrow?" She asked.

"I think I have schedules." Myungsoo said as Jiyeon sighed heavily.

"Just kidding, I have no schedules. I'll celebrate with you even though Infinite is going out as a whole." Myungsoo said as Jiyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

"Are they tagging along with us?" Jiyeon asked.

"Yeah... You don't mind, do you?" Myungsoo asked.

Jiyeon looked at him and sulk. "I thought of celebrating it alone together. Just we two." Jiyeon said.

"Infinite hyungs are fun to be with, so don't you worry of being bored with them. You'll, for sure be entertained by them." Myungsoo cooed her as she heaved another sigh.

*You don't know what I want. Aish, jinja.* Jiyeon said, pouting her lips. "I'll get T-ara unnies to come too, they're FUN TO BE WITH TOO~" Jiyeon said in a sarcastic manner. Jiyeon sighed and fastened her pace.

Myungsoo caught up with her again and he held her wrist. "Wae?" He asked curiously.

"I'm going home, I'm tired." Jiyeon replied.

"To the subway like that?! We'll be seen. Take a taxi." Myungsoo said as Jiyeon sighed in defeat as both of them waited for the taxi. The taxi then drove Jiyeon back home, before it drove further up, towards Infinite dorm.

Jiyeon tossed her bag on her table and she got changed into her pyjamas and hurriedly hopped onto her bed. She covered her body with the blankets and snuggled up with her teddy bear.

She looked at her phone. No new message, no voice mails. She sighed. "Pabo myung, can't you see I just want to celebrate with you only? Stubborn... Pabo Myung. Pabo.." Jiyeon said as she started smacking the teddy bear, as if the teddy bear was a representation of Myungsoo.

She then messaged Hyomin and the rest of the T-ara members. Unnies, care to go out with INFINITE tomorrow to celebrate the New Year together? Hyomin unnie, you can go and date with Woohyun-sshi if you want!~ kekekeke. 

The T-ara members all agreed and they all decided to meet with the INFINITE members at evening tomorrow, 31st December 2013.

 

7:00p.m. In an Empty Restaurant

 

"Jiyeon-ah, where's Infinite?" Boram said, coming straight into the restaurant where Jiyeon was seated at a table all alone. 

"Oh, boram unnie! Annyeong, happy new year~" Jiyeon greeted her casually as she said, "Only you? Where's the rest?" Jiyeon asked.

"They're on the way now. But Qri is gonna be late, she overslept." Qri said while giggling. "Infinite?" She asked as she looked around the empty restaurant in vain.

Jiyeon sighed. "They're on the way too. They should be here some time soon. Myungsoo told me he's coming in 5 more minutes though." Jiyeon replied back as Boram gasped and took a seat beside Jiyeon and nudged her.

"Oh my god Jiyeonnie~ You've got some nerves young lady." Boram shrieked in excitement.

"bwo.." Jiyeon said, looking at Boram in a disgusted look.

"You're dating Myungsoo-sshi, aren't you?" Boram asked.

"Ah ani..." Jiyeon denied but suddenly a voice was heard from the entrance.

"Yes, she is dating me~" Myungsoo's voice echoed throughout the restaurant, causing Jiyeon and Boram to gasp in shock. 

"Yah Myungsoo!" Jiyeon screamed.

Myungsoo and the Infinite members came into the restaurant in an excited mood, smiling and cheering for Jiyeon and Myungsoo as they all hurriedly took their seats at the table. They all rejoiced for their start of their relationship, by clapping and cheering, while sending their best wishes to the new couple, Myungyeon.

Their relationship was further rejoiced by the appearance of Eunjung and Hyomin, who came running into the restaurant and hugging Jiyeon tightly while Hyomin was tearing up.

"Our baby dino have grown.. She've grown." Hyomin commented, that left Eunjung smiling and smiling proudly like a mother.

"She definitely have." Soyeon said, coming in with presents. "Grab your presents guys, one for all~" Soyeon said, as everyone came and took their presents willingly and shared their gains with each other.

Qri soon came to the dinner after awhile, being late for 10 minutes. T-ara and Infinite members had a fun time rejoicing and celebrating the new year, and the new couple in 2014, the Myungyeon couple.


Merry Christmas guys :)
HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!