- 4 -

The Wrath of Idol Life [Season 2]

{ Hostility }

10:30 a.m. In T-ara's Hotel Room In Japan

 

Jiyeon sighed worriedly while the door opened and the manager came into the hotel room. The manager placed the lunch boxes on the desk while he saw Jiyeon and pulled her straight into an empty room. "Yah, where have you been last night? The unnies told me you didn't came home for the entire night. Explain yourself now!" The manager shouted at her.

"I... I was stuck in the bus interchange station. I didn't go back because there was no other ways back to the hotel. It was already past midnight and that was the last bus that I boarded." Jiyeon explained.

"Where did you go anyway?" The manager questioned her.

"I just went out to walk and shop, you know girl's hobby." Jiyeon explained, while her heart was beating abnormally fast.

"Alright, just don't be like that again in the future. You don't go out till so late, you get me?" The manager instructed as Jiyeon nodded her head and abided by his instructions.

Jiyeon then stepped out of the room and the manager gave his instructions to the leader, Qri, and Qri obediently nodded her head politely while sending the manager off, the manager then instructed them to get ready by 1 as they would then be hitting on the roads, getting to the studio and record the Japanese version of Number 9.

The T-ara members then went to have their lunch on the dining table. Jiyeon took herself a packet of bulgogi rice, while munching on them and looking at her phone. The T-ara members had a strange habit of minding their own business when eating their meals, Normally, most people would talk to their friends, chat along during meals but T-ara members were the exception. They looked at their own phones, read their books or eat their own food silently. This strange habit started off in debut where they were awkward with each other and still new to each other's faces and that had remained the same throughout up till the current stage.

"I'll help with the disposal." Boram kindly said as the T-ara members all thanked her graciously while passing the empty lunch boxes to her which she tidily packed them back into the disposable plastic bag and tossed it right into the dumpster outside. 

They all went into their shared rooms where the stylists did the make-up, touch-up, and all the styling practices and they just sat there patiently, waiting for their make-up and styling to be all done. It was much of a hassle for the stylists, having to attend to 3 members each and do their clothing, make-up, hairstyles. This was not rocket science for them.

However, their skills and fast-moves made them complete their styling in 2 hours and it was already 1p.m.. The manager dialled Qri's number and Qri immediately brought the members down and get them in the van in an old-fashioned, orderly manner while giving some autographs to the fans sitting and waiting outside the hotel patiently with huge fansigns and fanboards.

The van soon hit onto the roads, with the chaffeur driving to the destination quietly while the manager gave a briefing to the members on the studio practices and the to-dos and not-to-dos in the studio. It was the first time going to their Japan label entertainment headquarters. Rumours said the headquarters were 2 times bigger than that of Core Contents Media Headquarters and the training buildings and music studios were five times larger in quantity than their own label in Korea.

They previously had their own records done back in Seoul but it was only now that they were granted to train and record their music in their Japanese Label company. They have reached the building. It was huge indeed. Glass panelled walls, skyscraper buildings, twin buildings joined with a sky bridge on the middle of the two skyscraper buildings. It was a beautiful sight.

How huge is this coorporation? 54 departments in music, cd production, marketing, accounts, finance, Human Resource, Executive, Studio, Stage crews, staff, and etc. There was a lot of staffs in this coorporation. They entered the lobby and one of the Label executives escorted them to the training rooms where their Japanese band manager will take charge of their productions and music making. They will also be allowed to give their work to them, which might be even published in their own CDs. They are granted permission to help out with their music tracks and they are given their freedom of expression in their music, which was a cool sight from the strict regulations in their Korean label.

It was a prestigious fact, knowing only few k-pop idols could actually use the facilities here, it was an avant-garde, top-notch building with all the luxurious seatings and the efficient training rooms and effective recording studios. The executive brought them into an empty training room, where the executive then brought their manager for a meeting.

The T-ara members remained inside the training room, while they unpacked their stuff. They are going to stay overnight here today, training and training and recording for the tracks today and tomorrow. They are only granted a 4-hour sleep, as they did not have much time left until the completion of their Japanese album.

Jiyeon placed her water bottle, packs and packs of snacks on the ground while she looked at her phone attentively again. As she looked at her phone, her mind went away and thought of last night. The night where she did it with Myungsoo. She then reminisced the moment, Myungsoo tossed his shirt off, and the sight of Myungsoo her s, she widened her eyes and accidentally dropped her phone.

The phone crashed onto the ground with a thud, catching much attention from the T-ara members.

"Jiyeon-ah, gwenchana? You're totally zoning out." Eunjung asked worriedly as she tilted her head and stared at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon shook her head and picked up the phone immediately. "Ah, I'm alright, just thought of something else." Jiyeon muttered back in reply.

"Alright, just don't do anything stupid and silly anymore, you looked like a retard just now." Eunjung but Jiyeon did not retort back, she simply kept thinking about her words, "don't do anything stupid and silly" and referring back to last night's incident.

"Ugh, stupid me." Jiyeon mumbled to herself while hugging on her bag, trying to wipe off last night's memories away from her brain. 

She sighed as she remembered what the manager told them during their 1st year anniversary where they had a heated arguement over relationships and ual interests and fantasies. 

The manager brought them fried chicken to their dinner party in some empty, quiet korean restaurant in Yeuido. The managed cheered on them and congratulated them on their anniversary. They soon began talking about idol life, talking and gossiping about idols when suddenly Soyeon mentioned about seeing a female idol having a secret affair with another male idol, and she saw them having a ual in the toilet cubicle as quietly as possible. The other members were shocked and disgusted upon hearing but the manager shook his head in distress.

The manager then told the members who they were and that the manager knew it all along as their company's manager had told them about it, their managers already found out about that, but did not stop them as they did not want to intefere with their matters first, but in the end, things got blasted out to the public and those two idols were now in the spotlight of embarrassment and disgust by the public.

The manager then warned them and his warning had echoed into Jiyeon's mind back and forth ever since this morning. "Don't go and have with other male idols so easily. Unless you had a strong relationship with him to back up, don't do it. If possible, after you end your idol life or decided to drop out of music industry, you can have with him for all you want. Just don't do it when you're an idol and you're in the music stations or in the midst of your work. Don't let me catch you or else it won't be a nice thing." 

"And, if the public get to knows this first, you can probably give a farwell to your career." The manager also warned.

Jiyeon snapped out of the thoughts when Hyomin was right beside her, snapping her fingers right infront of the face. "Yah, The japanese dance teacher is here for training. Let's go." Hyomin said to her quietly.

Jiyeon looked up to see the male dancer infront, while other T-ara members were facing him, greeting him politely, giving well wishes and praising his dance skills. Hyomin pulled Jiyeon up and whispered to her ears, "What were you thinking about so much, you seemed lost and worried since today morning, Jiyeon-ah."

Jiyeon bit her lips and shook her head while Hyomin looked at her secretly and worriedly while nodding her head in defeat, in attempt to stop questioning her and worrying over her. 

 

12:00 p.m. In Infinite's van

 

Infinite were now on their van, on the route to Incheon Airport. They will be expecting their flight at 1:30p.m., and to arrive in Hong Kong at 4 p.m. to prepare for the MAMA awards which will be happening at 6 o'clock. They are expected to arrive to the red carpets at 5:30p.m., giving them only an hour and a half to get dolled up, dressed up and looked their best before strutting down the red carpet.

Infinite were in their van, dressed in their velvet, classic black suits, Myungsoo wore a simple suit, with black velvet highlights at the end of the suit, while the rest were dressed in different styled suits and different velvet highlights. They were dressed in a classy, rich, avant-garde music artistes by the stylists, to suit them for this prestigious, huge music awards show.

The members were all talking about themselves while some like Dongwoo and Sungyeol were listening to their music in their music player. Myungsoo was scrolling down his phone again as usual, while the rest of Infinite were busy chatting and goofing around.

 

They've finally reached Hong Kong and they are already ready for the MAMA performance. They were in the black van, waiting to arrive into the red carpet. The car was slowly moving up as cars and cars dropped off various celebrities, idols down and drove, it was an old-fashioned orderly manner the way the cars move and the way the red carpet operates. 

It was now Infinite's time to shine on the red carpet as they all came out of the car, showing off their graceful, masculine side of them. They wore their black suits, dressed classically while giving some cool poses as they walked down the red carpet, waving and giving eye contacts to their fans that was sure to melt every girls' heart.

Myungsoo wore a silent expression, after all his mind was all over the place, he couldn't concentrate at all as his mind keep flashing him with flashbacks of last night. That night was just unforgettable, in a negative way.

They were now on the stage of the red carpet, where the red carpet Emcees were beaming with bright smiles and laughters as they all chatted with them. Myungsoo remained silent, but with his professionalism, he managed to wore some smiles and brightened himself with his oh-so-adorable glares and eye stares, that have sent invisible hearts to the fans down at the moshpit. 

Another 5 minutes passed before the Emcees sent them off to the backstage, where they prepared for their stage which was the 2nd stage, right after the starting performance, and the TroubleMaker's duo performance. 

This stage was a collaboration with Trouble Maker, they will be different gangs (One is Infinite, represented with Infinite Logo tattoos, another is the Troublemaker duo) stealing the MAMA trophy, Hyunah, a member of the Troublemaker duo, cheats on Hyunseung with Hoya, to snatch the trophy away from Hyunseung so as to gain benefits as stated in their so called 'promise' or 'treaty' they have pledged for. In the end, Hyuna ends up in a romantic relationship with Hoya after all that drama and fights.

Myungsoo sat right infront of the vanity desk, while the stylists were busy rearranging his hair, while another stylist was busy drawing eyeliner on his eyes. Myungsoo shut his eyes for convenience, while the stylist minded their own business while Myungsoo's mind returned to the horrifying, neverending flashbacks of last night.

He regretted it. Regrets was the only thing he feel for last night. If only he was granted another chance to stop drinking before he became dead drunk. He was not a good drinker, nor was he much of a stable person when drunk. He does weird things, mumble and mutter some nonsense, and do nonsensical stuff, like for instance stripping his clothes when Infinite was drinking a little at their dorm back in those days. Remembering the Infinite members had to wear his clothes back immediately over and over again as Myungsoo would strip the clothes they wore on him again and again. He was so much of a trouble when drunk and it was pretty oblivious as to why last night had happened between them.

His thoughts were interrupted when the stage crew came in and gave them instructions and an order, he seemed flustered over the work and he seemed paranoid and impatient. The Infinite members attended the briefing before walking up to the backstage, where the stage was just metres away from them as they were having their mics fixed onto them.

The huge music was being played, and Jaurim was performing her single, "Icarus" on the stage while Infinite were preparing for their performance by doing some vocal warming and stretching and brief small exercises. The TroubleMaker duo was now stage after the VCR had played the short play, and they are performing their latest single "Now".

Sunggyu gathered all the members together, and Myungsoo and Woohyun was going towards the circle but their shoulders slipped off each other. Woohyun stared at him coldly while Myungsoo backed off with a timid glance by looking elsewhere as they all placed their palms together and did a 'fighting spirit' cheer.

Woohyun continued stealing glances at Myungsoo, while Myungsoo did the same, both wanted to talk to each other and sort things out, but the awkwardness between them made them hesitate any further. They tried to talk but their mouths would not let them talk. It was as if an invisible force did not want them to reconcile back.

It was time to the rock the stage as they stood on the platform that raised up to the stage and the fans were cheering loudly. The remix music played and they danced according to the steps and then they performed Before The Dawn and their latest single, "Destiny".

 

After their stage had ended, they went back to the backstage where the stylists cleaned their sweat and freshen the Infinite members up one-by-one, while the hair stylist did minor touch ups on their hair, restyled their hair, while the make-up stylists redid their make-up before they were dressed back in their black suits, in which they went to take a seat at the idol's seat, waiting to receive their awards for the night.

Myungsoo was sitting beside the EXO members temporarily while he was sitting right beside them, beside Suho, EXO's leader. Suho was a close friend of Myungsoo back in his teenage times, and Myungsoo was surprised to see Suho beside him.

"Yo bud." Suho said, whispering to him.

Myungsoo widened his eyes and pointed at him, "Yah, Suho! Long time no see, bud!" Myungsoo said, giving a fist-pump to him.

"What? It's just 2 weeks, and its already a long time we did not see?" Suho , earning some smacks on Myungsoo's chest.

"Well, yeah 2 weeks is long for me. Got any problem? Hahaha, just joking. Anyway, good luck for tonight. May EXO win some awards." Myungsoo wished him all the best.

Suho smiled back and replied, "Well, I hope so. We're so nervous right now. You may not believe this but all of us here are so freaking anxious and nervous to go up the stage. Maybe we got invited for nothing, who knows." Suho chuckled.

"Nah, you guys will win for sure." Myungsoo coaxed him as Suho smiled and patted on his shoulders.

"So, is everything going well? Is the scandal alright now? I think it's cooled down already." Suho said.

Myungsoo got reminded of that scandal. The whole dating with Do Yeon. Surprising, he thought of her less today, maybe it was because of last night's happening that made him preoccupied with that whole scandalous incident. Myungsoo smirked as he lowered his head, thinking about the whole dating scandal being confirmed just 2 weeks ago.

"It's fine." Myungsoo assured.

Suho sighed. "I'm glad you say so. Just get over her, she might not be the one you truly love and deserve." Suho said.

Myungsoo smirked, and replied back, "You sound exactly the same as my Infinite hyungs and members. They said the exact same thing." Myungsoo wanted to mention Woohyun, but seeing he was sitting beside him, he dared not to say about him anymore, otherwise their relationship would be estranged. 

Myungsoo sighed while Suho continued patting on his back, "Get over her. I don't know if I should tell you this, but don't be sad upon hearing this, alright bud?" Suho said. Myungsoo looked at him curiously and nodded his head, waiting for Suho to explain further.

"I saw Do Yeon-sshi dating her best friend, not too long ago, like 1 week after you break up with her? It was in Korea, I guess, we're on a short break, I saw him and her coming out of a travel agent. Looks like they are travelling together. I even see them.. ugh.. uh.. l...locking lips." Suho said softly.

Myungsoo widened his eyes. Well, he expected that. They are obviously dating already. 1 week, is all she took to forget him and date another men. To believe that ever since the dating rumours had been confirmed, she still had the cheek to deny, saying they were not dating yet when he confronted her after 2 months of break-up.

*Well done, Myungsoo. You found yourself a girl that changes man as if she changes clothes.* Myungsoo thought while smirking.

"Gwenchana?" Suho asked him worriedly.

"Yeah, thanks bud anyway for telling me that. I won't be affected by her anymore." Myungsoo said.

He was determined to forget her for real. Maybe she isn't that type of girl he thought or wants.

 

Unless there are no more inteferences.


 

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!!

I won't be updating until this weekend, sorry.
There's term test for me. Hope yall understand. :)