- 19 -

The Wrath of Idol Life [Season 2]

{ Help Me }

 

4:30 p.m. : At Infinite's Dorm

Myungsoo sighed and bit his lips. He stared at the message once more, hesitating and thinking about it. He then opened up his contacts on his phone and dialled Jiyeon's number. He told her all about that message and Jiyeon and him decided on a meeting place. Myungsoo stood up, dashed to the wardrobe and got changed in his jacket and suitable shoes before heading out.

He gave a word to the manager and the manager allowed it since they did not have any scheduled activities for the rest of the day. Myungsoo head out, as he flagged for a taxi and went to the destination.

There Jiyeon stood infront of the subway station, in a black trench coat while carrying a small purse on her hands. Myungsoo came out of the taxi and went to Jiyeon. Jiyeon and him exchanged a brief hug before Myungsoo confided into her.

"I don't know whether she meant it or not. I mean, if she's really in some trouble, I couldn't just possibly sit there and let her die. I will feel guilty about it. And... I don't have feelings for her." Myungsoo said.

"I trust you. I know you only love me." Jiyeon replied back confidently as Myungsoo smiled and nodded his head. He grabbed her hand gently, while both of them soon went to Do Yeon's house.

Myungsoo and Jiyeon were at the door step of the metal gate. The house was huge. It had a front porch, while a fountain around the drive way. There were gardens of green grass and beautiful sculptured hedges. Myungsoo removed his hands that were tugged in his pockets on his jacket as he then turned to Jiyeon.

"I guess you might move away first. I don't think she likes seeing you. I mean, she probably hates you." Myungsoo stated.

Jiyeon nodded his head and followed his instructions. She stood a step further from the gate as Myungsoo ringed the doorbell. There, stood Do Yeon's face which appeared on the screen. 

"Oppa... you came... gomawo.." She said weakily. "O..Oppa I'll let you in. Come here soon... I.. I am sure so...someone's at my home... when there's no one at home at all... o...oppa hurry.. h..help me." She then added on as Jiyeon shook her head in an annoyed manner.

The gate opened for both of them as they went into the house. Jiyeon and Myungsoo went into the house, and was greeted by the polish furniture in the home. Jiyeon gasped in shock. She took a look at the pieces of luxurious furniture. It was all so comfortable and delicate. The living room was extravagant and the house in all was just posh and luxurious. 

Myungsoo looked around at lost. His eyes stopped at the staircase at which he pointed at it. "This way up to her room. Been here once." Myungsoo stated as Jiyeon looked at him in suspicion as both of them went up. 

Myungsoo and Jiyeon stopped right infront of their door. Myungsoo took a gulp as Jiyeon took a look at him. "Are you afraid? I can help you open if you want." Jiyeon said.

Myungsoo sighed. "I'm afraid she might harm you. Or she might do something to you. I don't want to lose you again, and I don't know what she got up her sleeves." Myungsoo said in fear as Jiyeon held his hand tightly.

"Oppa, whatever happens, don't worry I'll be by your side. If I ever run into any problems with her, I'll be alright, I'll find my way back to you, no matter how hard it takes. 

Myungsoo smiled and nodded his head. "Alright, I love you." Myungsoo said.

Jiyeon nodded and muttered back, "I love you too. Deep Deep." She said.

 

Myungsoo's hands landed on the door knob, slowly twisting it as the door opens. Myungsoo took a step inside to be welcomed by a striking scream by Do Yeon. "WHO'S THAT!" She screamed as her fearful eyes soon turned into tears of relief.

Do Yeon ran towards him and hugged him tightly, in which Myungsoo reacted by shrugging her arms off him. "Umm, behave yourself, Do Yeon-sshi." Myungsoo warned her.

"We used to be lovers, couldn't believe we would actually be formal with each other right now.." Do Yeon mumbled as Myungsoo rolled his eyes and sighed in annoyance.

Myungsoo point his fingers at her and hissed at her, "Do Yeon, cut the crap. What's the danger that you're saying about?"

Do Yeon then pointed her finger to the door outside. "Somebody was out there... I don't know who it was. Helper was out as she was off, and my parents are not in Korea." Do Yeon stated.

"Then you could have called the police." Myungsoo said.

"Ah, yeah, but... I was so afraid so the person who came right up to my mind was you.. I'm sorry." Do Yeon said as Myungsoo sighed.

"Whatever, since I'm already here. Might as well help you." Myungsoo said. Do Yeon then clinged onto her arm.

"Stay safe. I don't want anything to happen to you. I'll really cry, I'll really cry and cry. I can't afford to lose you oppa." Do Yeon said as Myungsoo shrugged her hands off his arms.

Myungsoo then stepped away as both of them remained silent. He then hesitated, but told Do Yeon, "Jiyeon's here with me. I brought her along, thought she might help us too." Myungsoo said as Jiyeon came right into the room, as Do Yeon's eyes were focused on every move Jiyeon made as she came towards them.

"Arraso..." Do Yeon muttered softly as her eyes were furiously glazing at Jiyeon. Jiyeon lowered her head, avoiding her glaze as Myungsoo grabbed the hand as both of them moved out of Do Yeon's room.

 

After 15 minutes of search, their search was fruitless, everything seemed to be well-placed in Do Yeon's home. There was no sign of suspicion anywhere around her house and Myungsoo and Jiyeon was getting a little paranoid. 

"I hear nothing at all. Are you sure there's someone in this house?" Myungsoo asked Do Yeon.

Do Yeon nodded her head. She then suddenly said, "Ah oppa, you should look at the kitchen. I heard a lot of noises in there just now before you came. Maybe he's still inside there. Also, oppa the lights for the kitchen is broken, so it's completely pitch dark." 

Myungsoo gulped and nodded his head. "You two stay here, I'll venture in." Myungsoo said.

Jiyeon, whom was standing beside Do Yeon, she instantly gripped onto Myungsoo's arms and shook her head. She gave him the fearful look as Myungsoo wrapped his hands around hers as Do Yeon assured she will take care of Jiyeon. Myungsoo entrusted Jiyeon to Do Yeon's care as he went into the toilet.

It was a whole 5 minutes and Myungsoo was not out of the pitch-dark kitchen. Indeed, the kitchen was huge and it was so wide that it would take a long time to carefully check the entire kitchen.

Just this while, Do Yeon suddenly cupped Jiyeon's hands and dragged her forcefully up the stairs and pushed her into a guest room and pulled her all the way into the guest room toilet, locking the toilet doors and guest room doors shut as she hurriedly flushed the keys in the toilet bowl. Panickly, she then tore her dress and hurriedly ran back to the right spot, and fell onto the ground. 

Myungsoo was alarmed by all the sounds of the flushing and dragging as he ran out of the kitchen and gasped to see Do Yeon, lying on the ground, with her torn blouse as she had several cuts on her arm. She was sobbing quietly on the ground, looking all painful and pitiful as Myungsoo looked around but to see Jiyeon nowhere to be found.

He squatted down and grabbed Do Yeon's arms. "Are you alright? Where's Jiyeon by the way?" 

Do Yeon, still sobbing, quietly muttered in reply, "Oppa... that person.. took her away... he pushed me and slashed me with his knife, and he hastily ran away. I was helpless and he was too strong for me to tackle him back." 

"I'm sorry oppa.. I don't mean to lose her to him.." Do Yeon added on as she continued to weep.

Myungsoo sighed. "I'll go look for her." Myungsoo stated as he hurriedly ran out. 

Do Yeon saw his fading silhouette as she smiled and grinned evily. She picked herself up and tidied her blouse and shorts. She used her fingers and brushed gently across her hair, as she continued smirking as she slowly walked to the guest room door. Her hands holding onto the knob. She pressed her ear against the door as she could faintly hear the sounds of the struggling toilet door inside the room. 

Do Yeon was satisfied. She managed to complete her master plan. To keep Jiyeon by the bay, and claim Myungsoo. She continued smirking as she turned around and was shocked to see Myungsoo standing infront of her. His huge chest was facing her as he was staring at her with his stern, serious eyes.

Do Yeon was intimidated by his glare as she lowered her head. "Oppa.. Why are you here." Do Yeon said.

"You need not say anything, but your face and your actions have betrayed you. You are such a bloody liar." Myungsoo stated angrily.

Do Yeon shook her head denying it at all costs but Myungsoo refuted her profusely but Do Yeon was panickly giving excuses for everything Myungsoo stated and questioned.

Myungsoo pushed her aside as he tried turning the door knob, but the door wouldn't open. He turned around and glared angrily at Do Yeon. "Where's the god damn keys?" Myungsoo yelled at her ferociously.

Do Yeon shook her head and smiled foolishly, "You... You won't find it.. ever... and never.... you...y..y.y..you will not ever find it in your life. I've flushed the keys and you can't ing open the door... She'll die there, slowly and slowly, day by day, suffering hunger and everything else. She'll die in this house, and I'll be the one that shows her that I am not someone to play with.." Do Yeon said as she was turning into a crazy, insane lunatic with all her crazy expressions.

 

Myungsoo look at her in disgust. "You're crazy like hell. You got problems." Myungsoo stated as he grabbed forcefully both of Do Yeon's hands as he pulled her without hesitant up to her room, he found himself the keys to her room through her drawers (which he was familiar, as he was here plenty of times when they used to date). Myungsoo pushed her on the bed and locked her up in her own room.

Sounds of struggle could be heard as Do yeon was repeatedly screaming for help but Myungsoo simply ignored it as he ran down and stood infront of the door. 

Do Yeon's words that she flushed the keys in the toilet bowl rang into his head as he took a huge breath as he stood from a far distance. He gulped and took another breath as he ran and smashed the door open. His strength have helped him through it as he opened the doors and found Jiyeon sitting on the toilet floor. She stood and hurriedly hugged him tightly while crying in tears of joy. 

Myungsoo have came to rescue her.


Next chapter will be the ending <3

Sorry for not updating in such a freaking long time guys.

<3 yall.