- 10 -

The Wrath of Idol Life [Season 2]

{ His feelings }

9:30 a.m. Next Morning

 

The sun rays shone right through the glass windows and shone right onto Jiyeon's face. Jiyeon's eyelids twitched as she soon turned her head away from the sunlight and she slowly opened her eye lids. She looked around the room dreamily and slowly pulled herself up and removed the bed covers. She placed her foot on the ground, wiggled her toes as she sighed.

She thought of him again. Despite Hoya and Sungjong's efforts to comfort her and to help her to forget Myungsoo, she still couldn't get the picture of Myungsoo's face of her mind. She sighed as she took her phone up, to see an unread message from Myungsoo. She widened her eyes upon seeing his message. She totally did not expect his message at all.

She would believe their relationship would worsen day by day, and they would not have talked with each other for awhile and things would become awkward between the both of them. Neither did she expect herself to receive a text message from Myungsoo. 

The text message read. Hey, I'm sorry for yesterday. I didn't know you thought of me like that way for all these while. I guess I'm foolish, can we still talk to each other? I hope we can. I don't want to make our relationship worsen just like that. I am going to Japan today. See you soon.

Jiyeon sighed. The message was just 30 minutes ago. She tried to type some letters into the message, but then she hesitated as she placed her phone down on her lap, and sighed. She thought and thought for another while and picked the phone back up and continued typing the message. She took even longer for her to send the message as she was still in deep thoughts as to send the message.

The message read. It's okay, thanks for the 2 weeks of fun. It was fun. Have a good trip there.

She sighed and placed the phone down on her nightstand. She stood up and grabbed her clothes and towel. She was about to head towards the toilet to get freshened up and changed, but then she received an immediate reply from Myungsoo. She dropped the clothes and towel on the bed and took the pone up and read the message.

Are you still angry with me? Look, I'm really sorry, and I hope we can still be friends.

Jiyeon bit her lips and replied. Friends out of pity?

He then replied back immediately. I am sorry for saying that. But, I don't really want our friendship to be over just like that. I had never meant to just be friends with you out of pity. The truth is, though I'm pretty guilty for dragging you to drink beer and taking away your ity that night, I wanted to befriend you, so that I won't make you feel embarrassed to be with me. Trust me, I did it all for your own good. It's just that I'm sorry for not knowing that by doing so, it will make you fall for me. I know those words I said to Sungyeol that day was hurtful to you. I'm really sorry for hurting you, but your love for me... I don't know what to do. This is not a rejection, it's just that I'm not sure of my feelings for you and I don't know whether I could manage another relationship, as we're both idols this time round. 

Jiyeon bit her lips and did not reply to the message at all, as she took her clothes and towel and went to the bathroom to shower and get dressed up for the practice and training later on with the T-ara members.

After freshening up and getting dressed, she went down the apartment and exited, where the van was parked and hurried inside. There, the members all greeted her welcomingly as she hugged some of the members tightly as the van set off for training. 

 

Next 2 weeks, In SBS Gayo Daejun

 

Jiyeon and the T-ara members have all arrived at the venue - SBS Gayo Daejun Backstage. This event was a presitigious annual year-end music concert, where many musicians and idol groups would attend and perform. This is also an event to take a moment and appreciate the music released in the korean music industry, and also where music brings people together.

The T-ara members and Jiyeon went directly into their dressing room which was also shared by another artist, IU. IU was already in the dressing room, getting her hair all curled and tidied. The T-ara members and Jiyeon entered, to be surprised by IU's appearance. They all greeted her politely while Jiyeon ran over and hugged IU, her best friend, tightly. 

"Yah, it's been so long since we last met." Jiyeon mentioned.

"Yeah, it's been two months, isn't it?" IU said, while laughing. "Anyway, how have you been. You've become more slimmer now." IU commented while scanning through Jiyeon's body carefully.

"Jinja? That's great." Jiyeon said.

IU then back, "Yah, bwo? Ani, you must get fat like me." She started laughing while Jiyeon smacked her shoulders playfully.

"Arraso arraso, I'll go get ready." Jiyeon said as IU nodded and pushed her away and went to get her hair done.

Jiyeon was getting her hair dolled up by the stylist when suddenly she received messages on her phone. She took her phone up and saw a new message from Myungsoo. She widened her eyes in shock. His message was entirely unexpected, it has been 2 weeks since they last messaged or contacted each other, to message Jiyeon after 2 weeks of silence was a surprise for Jiyeon.

She opened up the message. The message read: Hey, I saw you today. Just now. 5 minutes ago. You're pretty.

Jiyeon widened her eyes again but suddenly she felt taps on her shoulder. IU was all along beside her, glancing and reading her message. She then started clapping her hands. "Wah, jinja daebak. L-sshi likes you?" IU exclaimed as the T-ara members overheard it and started crowding around her, bombarding her with questions.

"Ani... We're just friends." Jiyeon said as she hurried out after the stylist did her hair already. 

She catched her breath while muttering to herself, "Aish, if I go back in now, IU and T-ara unnies will bug me all over again. Better wait until the time is ripe." Jiyeon then turned around and saw Myungsoo's face beside her.

"Woah." She shrieked as she backed off, away from Myungsoo. 

"Surprise." He said. 

"Um hi.." She said, scratching the back of her head. He still looks the same, dazzling. He was wearing the military outfits as seen in the destiny promotions.

"Shall we have a talk?" Myungsoo asked. 

"Whatever." Jiyeon replied back coldly as they found an empty dressing room nearby. They both entered and Myungsoo locked the door. 

"So.. what do you want to talk to me about." Jiyeon asked coldly.

"Look." Myungsoo said and turned around, revealing his , as his outfit was designed in such a way that the back was revealed and only covered by simply netting. 

Jiyeon widened her eyes in shock. Those details and muscles was intriguing. Jiyeon looked back at him. "What are you trying to do.." She asked.

"Am I y?" Myungsoo asked, smirking.

"Bwo?" Jiyeon said in shock. "You're crazy." Jiyeon said. "Jokes aside, let's get serious. What do you want from me?" She asked.

"Can't we just talk, like friends?" Myungsoo replied back.

Jiyeon looked at him for a split second and sighed. Turning around against Myungsoo, she crossed her arms and legs and said, "I don't have time to chat to you all day. I've got rehearsals and performance later." 

"Like I don't." Myungsoo said seriously. "I'm really sorry for that incident. Can we start over? I'll try to love you." Myungsoo said.

Jiyeon looked at him. "Love isn't about trying or what nots, it should come naturally to your heart and not be forced." Jiyeon snapped at him.

"Okay, sorry. I kinda misused my words. I love you. Is it fine now? Look. I.. I don't know how to say, those 3 outings we've been.. I enjoyed with you a lot. I mean, you helped me forget Do Yeon, and those moments we spent, I believe I had not spent such time with a girl.. a girl like you." Myungsoo confessed as Jiyeon looked at him in surprise.

"Do you want to start a relationship with me?" Myungsoo said as Jiyeon looked at him, speechless.

"I don't know what to say.." Jiyeon said. "I mean, we just quarrelled like 2 weeks ago... and." Jiyeon added on but was interrupted by Myungsoo.

"Look, I love you, there's no rule that says we must suffer for awhile before we reconcile." Myungsoo said. "Let me try to have the feeling of love again, from you. I want to enjoy life with you. Will you be part of my life?" Myungsoo asked again, causing Jiyeon's heart to flutter and her cheeks were heating up out of all that embarrassment.

Jiyeon bit her lips, while stammering her feet on the ground. "I... I..." Jiyeon mumbled as Myungsoo suddenly tilt her head towards him where he pressed his lips on hers.

Jiyeon pressed her hands on his chest, trying to push him away but Myungsoo's strength had overpowered her will. Myungsoo wrapped his arms around Jiyeon's waist while his lips were remained, pressing on hers, waiting for to open. 

It was only after another 2 seconds where Jiyeon gave in, opened , letting Myungsoo's tongue roamed around her as they both shared a passionate kiss for the next moment. Myungsoo deepened the kiss as he lifted her up on the makeup desk while their lips never parted with each other. It lasted for a minute before they pulled away from each other's lips while Myungsoo rested his head on her forehead, while both of them were exchanging a deep intense glare.

"You agreed." Myungsoo said.

"No.. I didn't- I just -" Jiyeon replied back but was interrupted by another peck on her lips by Myungsoo.

"You did. You responded because you agreed." Myungsoo said on behalf o her.

"Yah..." Jiyeon said, looking at him while sulking. "I didn't tell manager oppa about this." Jiyeon mumbled.

"Well, I didn't tell it to my manager hyung either. Guess we're even." Myungsoo said, while smiling at her sheepishly.

"So..." Jiyeon muttered.

"We'll date in secret, we'll only reveal it when we're comfortable. How about that?" Myungsoo suggested.

"Sounds great, I would like to keep from the unnies and IU for awhile before we confess about our stable relationship." Jiyeon agreed as she nodded her head as Myungsoo smiled and pecked her forehead.

"You're go irresistable." Myungsoo said.

"Yeah, of course. Irresistable for you." Jiyeon said as he pecked on her forehead again.

"I would never though you'd forgive me so easily." Myungsoo stated.

Jiyeon sighed. "I couldn't be mad at you forever. I guess, it's like human nature for you to do so either. I'd be even more mad if you just dump me away after taking away my ity. At least you were somewhat thoughtful." Jiyeon stated. She then added on, "Although I'm quite disappointed on the fact that you befriended me out of pity, but at least, you have the heart. Anyway, it's the thoughts that matters. I forgive you on that. Hopefully our love isn't just..." 

Myungsoo interrupted her abruptly. "You can trust me on that. I love you because you make me go boom. I enjoy being with you, isn't that all that matters for us?"

Jiyeon smiled and nodded her head while snuggling up in Myungsoo's warm chest until she received a call from the manager. She gasped upon seeing her phone as she said, "Aish, . Manager's looking for me." Jiyeon said. "I'll see you soon. Message me alright?" Jiyeon added on as Myungsoo nodded and Jiyeon left the empty dressing room after giving a peck on Myungsoo's cheeks. 

"Such a cutie pie." Myungsoo mumbled to himself while smiling as he saw Jiyeon's silhouette fade off the room.

 

Jiyeon rushed back to the dressing room, where the manager, wearing a frantic expression, hurried her to the makeup desk where the stylists hurriedly did her make-up. The stylists, with their swift moves, powdered her face, did her eyeliner and lips, and another stylist went to do her toning. Jiyeon was soon done as the stage crews hurried the members and her all to the backstage where rehearsals would be done.

Jiyeon and the T-ara members barely had anytime to practice for the stage recently, as they had to practice for their comeback single, "What Do I Do?". This stage in the SBS Gayo Daejun, they would be performing their 2 singles of the year, Number 9 and What Do I Do?. The starting would be a mini remix version of What Do I Do?, and the song would abruptly change into Number 9 as the song beat for the ending parts of What Do I Do? would be altered to the beat and melodies of Number 9. 

Jiyeon was warming up her vocals, making some harmonious voices with the members of T-ara as they did their vocal warm-up and body warm-ups together as a team. '

Just then, INFINITE happened to be in the backstage, as they would be right after T-ara's stage in the actual performance, thus they would be having rehearsals at the same time. Jiyeon then took a sneak peek at Myungsoo from her spot, while spotting Myungsoo's face right behind Sungjong. Myungsoo was also looking around, his eyes were wandering until their eyes met.

Myungsoo then pursed his lips and sent a flying kiss secretly to Jiyeon, in which Jiyeon turned her head away from Myungsoo and smiled sheepishly to herself as Hyomin nudged her and brought her up to the stage for their rehearsal.

The rehearsal lasted for the 7 minutes and T-ara have finished their rehearsal and was brought down the stage and they hurried their way to the backstage to return their mic to the stage crews. They were being attended by the crews to remove their mic gears and other objects while the members were hanging out at the back. 

Jiyeon had her mics and ear plugs removed. While the other members was busy helping with the removal of their plugs and mics, Jiyeon crept behind the curtains, while looking from afar, seeing the Infinite members performing Man In Love. Their rehearsal stage was full of energy, they danced casually, while their moves were on point and sharp.

Jiyeon glazed at Infinite's rehearsal in awe before Boram stood behind her and whispered her name, causing her to jump in shock. "Yah, bwo..." Jiyeon hissed at Boram.

"Guessed it correctly. Somebody is checking someone out here." Boram as Jiyeon smacked her shoulders as she hurriedly pushed her away from the view and the members and her all went back to their dressing room.

At the dressing room, IU and the T-ara members were all united, while doing their own stuff. IU and Jiyeon was chatting, while Qri and Boram were using their phones. Eunjung was surfing the web on her laptop while Hyomin was reading books. Soyeon was out at a corner to practice her vocals. IU and Jiyeon was having much of a heart-to-heart talk at one empty corner of the dressing room.

"So... how's your relationship with L-sshi?" IU asked.

"Bwo? Ah, we're... we're just friends." Jiyeon said. IU then looked at her suspiciously in which caused Jiyeon to gulped loudly. 

"Jinja..." IU suspiciously said. She eyed Jiyeon, "You two seemed close though." She added on.

"Yeah.. We're just.. cl..close friends." Jiyeon said.

IU smacked her shoulders. "Your unnies aren't listening, I know you're lying. I saw the truth. You kissed L, didn't you.. In the dark... in an empty dressing room... god knows what you all did inside there." IU said while staring at Jiyeon in a dirty manner.

"Bwo?" Jiyeon hissed at her. Lowering her voice, "Jinja, you saw me and him?" She asked her in a worried tone.

IU nodded her head and chuckled.

Jiyeon gasped and bit her lips while staring at the ground embarrassingly. "Don't tell anyone about this. Not even your friends, your family or even my T-ara unnies, especially them. Don't... ever...ever tell them at all, arraso." Jiyeon warned her as IU sighed and nodded her head in defeat.

"Anyway, I support you. This is your first boyfriend in idol life ever. So.. cherish it." IU encouraged her as Jiyeon smiled and nodded her head.

"But did anyone saw us apart from you?" Jiyeon asked frantically.

IU shook her head and thought for awhile. "Nope, I don't think so. I was right infront of the door, so I doubt so." IU said as suddenly, they could all hear cheers booming from the outside.

"It's time!" Hyomin shrieked in excitement as all of them all clapped their hands and cheered together.

"IU and T-ara... let's come together for a short cheer." Soyeon said. "leader Qri, please lead." Soyeon said as Qri smirked and they all placed their hands together.

"T-ara... and IU, fighting!" They all shouted, with Qri's voice the loudest of all.

"Let's rock the stage~" Eunjung cheered.

"Myungyeon fighting." IU whispered into Jiyeon's ears, causing Jiyeon to widened her eyes in shock at IU and smacked her arms painfully.

 

However, their relationship had only started.


They're back together. <3 Myungyeon.

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE