- 5 -

The Wrath of Idol Life [Season 2]

{ Thank You }

8:45 p.m. In MAMA awards

 

The Infinite members sat on their seats, stoning and staring into blank spaces as they had their fingers crossed. They were nominated for the categories Best Male Group, and the Artist of Year and the Song of the Year in this awards show. The two award presenters came up on the stage with their beautiful outfits. The female had a sparkling shiny long gown, while the male was dressed casually in a slim-fit black suits and white tops in the inside. They all came to the mic with the award recipent's envelop and their cue cards.

Looking at them, they leaned towards the mic and announced the award. After muttering some small talks amongst each other, they got into business as they started mentioning the award with the introduction, while announcing the nominees in a simple video of the list of nominees for the Best Male Group. Infinite had already won the Global Act award, which they were unaware of and was surprised by it.

Luck has been with them throughout while Myungsoo rested his head with his arms on the table as he took his hands and brushed across his hair, neatly arranging them while solemnly staring at the stage. He was exhausted and tired. He was tired as he barely caught any sleep yesterday, and the hangover he felt was truly unbearable.

The sound of claps and fanchants and cheers were heard after the video was played. The presenters smiled and flashed beautiful glances and smiles as they read out the winner in the envelope.

Infinite members' heart all raced together, their heart thumping at an abnormal rate as the lips of the presenter moved and said, "Best Male Group goes to... Infinite!" 

Infinite jumped in joy, Woohyun made a fist pump in the sky while the Infinite members stood up, the respective idols around them all stood up naturally and their bodies bent down as they bowed in respect to Infinite as if it was nature called them to. They all congratulated them while they bowed back in graciousness to them and walked down the long narrow stage, while giving handshakes to their fans who were eagerly screaming their names effortlessly as they walked past them.

They all reached the presenter. The presenter flashed a gummy smile as she handled over the trophy, whom Sunggyu took it willingly. Sunggyu moved to the far side of the mic, while Woohyun, and Hoya did their thanking speeches. They all were unexpectedly happy. The last time they checked, they were lagging behind in SNS, and fan voting. That 20%, though they may not fare well, but the remaining 80% did justice for Infinite.

Myungsoo smiled as his heart was relieved after the huge burden of nervousness engulfed him. He stared at the wave of fans, whom had their lightsticks on, waving about and jumping about in that secluded mess of fans. Myungsoo smiled again as Dongwoo came to the mic and announced his birthday to the public, whom received a warm applause from the crowd in the show.

They all hugged each other with their arms wrapped around each other's shoulders as they skipped their way out of the stage, and went straight back to the backstage. 

Though it was a prestigious moment for Infinite in this year's MAMA awards, they did not have the time to celebrate their success in the after-party. Work had occupied their minds forever since the start of this as they had to rush to the airport, heading back towards Home sweet home, Seoul for other schedules, they'd be expecting the next day.

They had arranged a flight in an hour and half time, and the plane had no time to wait for them.

They swiftly got themselves into the van as they hurriedly took out their belongings and did their own things. Dongwoo and Sunggyu isolated themselves as they plugged earpieces into their ears eagerly while shuffling their playlists while the rest of the Infinite members were engrossed over the happenings on their phone.

They will be expecting another flight to Europe, where their final leg of the tour would be held at, together with the concert in Dubai. Myungsoo looked at his phone while scrolling through the fan tweets towards him and read them one by one, while smirking at some touching, yet meaningful tweets from the fans, though some were in English, but he could vaguely figured the meaning out of it. He was also surprised by the tweets by some fanboys, which made him pretty flattered as boys looked up to him too.

Sungyeol then muttered, "So, Myungsoo, Woohyun. You guys are surprisingly quiet to each other." 

Woohyun glared at him with much hatred as he smacked his hands forcefully while glaring at him deadly. "Yah, enough of this bull. Go and do something else for god sake." Woohyun cursed under his breath.

"Yah, was just kidding. You guys are like still cold war with each other after like ages." Sungyeol replied back, earning a glare, this time round from Myungsoo instead.

"I would appreciate if you leave us alone." Myungsoo hissed at him, shutting Sungyeol up.

"Alright.." Sungyeol said, sulking while lying his back on the seat, and looked at the scenery outside. 

"Holy ." Woohyun suddenly said as Hoya, who was sitting beside him, sneaked a look at his phone to see him messaging Hyomin secretly.

"Wow, she even sent you a photo!" Hoya shrieked, arousing everyone's attention, and even Sunggyu and Dongwoo removed their earpieces to hear the commotion. 

"Wah daebak!" Sungjong said, creeping from the back, staring into his phone screen too.

Myungsoo turned around curiously while eyeing at them quietly as they all talked and talked. Hoya smirked at Woohyun while smacking his arm and laughing at him. "You and Hyomin are a thing, right?" He said.

"Yeah, we're just good friends." Woohyun denied.

Myungsoo stared into blank space as his mind went back to that night. The sounds of moans kept ringing in his mind as he shook his head, snapping his dirty thoughts out of him as the members stared at him weirdly.

"G..Gwenchana?" Woohyun suddenly spoke out to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo looked at him curiously. The hostile situation befallen between them as the members all stared at them each slowly while anticipating the favourable results. Myungsoo flashed a brief smile and nodded his head as Woohyun smiled back as the Infinite members started cheering for their friendship, being rekindled.

It takes 1 step to rekindle a relationship. Myungsoo stuck his hand out and Woohyun shook his hand while both of them gave a manly, brotherly fist pump, while smiling at each other awkwardly. 

"Now thats great. We're back as 1 again. No one gets left out in Infinite!" Sungyeol cheered.

"3 cheers for Infinite!" Dongwoo said as they all did a cheer.

"Yah, back to the topic." Hoya directed back to Woohyun. "So...?" Hoya added on, while eyeing at Woohyun suspiciously.

"Yah, we're just close friends." Woohyun said but his phoen was snatched by Sungjong.

"Take a look at this. Hot news!" Sungjong passed around his phone, causing Woohyun to yell at the maknae, while snapping at the members one by one as he tried to grab the phone back, but to no avail.

 

9:30 p.m. In the Japan Entertainment Company

 

Jiyeon slammed her body against the white wall while she looked at her phone. No missed calls, no messages and no notifications from her SNS. Life has been stale and quiet here in Japan as she did her activities and schedules here with the T-ARA members. They will be frequently travelling in and out of this building as this building was literally their second home apart from their homes in Seoul.

They'd be living here from now on, together with other rookie artists in the hostel building in the entertainment company compound. Jiyeon then told the members that she will be out for awhile. She wanted to catch a fresh air outside in the land of Rising Sun, Japan, while admiring the beauty and the Japanese people.

Jiyeon walked down the stairs, tapped onto her identity card on the machine and skipped her way out. It was 14 degrees cold outside and she just wore a simple hoodie and skinny jeans after the dance training. She will be having her vocal lessons with the Japanese vocal couch in an hour time, and that would be 3 hours long. 

Training hours were equally as long as in Korea, but it was much more at ease in Japan than compared to their trainings and practices in Korea. Those were tough and serious. She strolled along the streets as the cold wind brushed across her long wavy hair, and she casually slotted her fingers into the pockets of her jeans as her eyes wandered around the streets.

Panicking people, carefree souls and joyful souls were everywhere. She studied people by people while her lips curved and grinned slightly. She stopped at the traffic light junction when she took a look at the huge TV screen fixed on a building. It was playing Infinite's Man In Love, the Japanese music video. She stared at it in amaze as Myungsoo's part was then being aired, and his flawless face filled the screen.

Jiyeon froze on the spot as she could feel her heart thumping. Her body was trembling while her legs felt like jelly. She could feel her body floating and her tummy was ticklish. She looked away immediately, staring straight onto the ground while she tried to pick her mind up back to normal. She sighed as the moans were ringing back into her mind again as she shook her head, snapping herself out of those deep, sick thoughts.

She sighed. She somehow want to see him, thought she still hold a grudge for him taking away her ity. Jiyeon went into the convenience store, grabbed a can of soda and a packet of biscuits and paid at the cashier. Hurriedly, she grabbed the plastic bag from the cashier, thanked and left the store, swinging her arms with the bag of her purchased goods.

She sat down on a bench along the streets, while opening the can of soda. Gobbling down the sofa, she dranked it all at once as she stared into the blank space. "What do I do now." Jiyeon mumbled to herself.

She was lost. Lost for words. She did not know how she could feel about Myungsoo, a member of Infinite taking away her ity just like that. She kind of regretted it, but yet she would want to see him, well at least otherwise he will always remain in her mind forever.

She stood up and grabbed the plastic bag and dragged her feet all the way back to the training centre to be greeted by her members. 

"Ah, you bought 1 packet only?" Hyomin said, checking the contents of the plastic bag.

"Yah, it's for myself." Jiyeon hissed at her causing Hyomin to roll her eyes and sulk deeply as she hopped away from her, sitting on the floor, leaning her body against the wall and used her phone.

"Gwenchana?" Eunjung said, walking towards her.

"Oh.. yeah." Jiyeon said.

"You've been pretty lost for words today. You seemed troubled." Eunjung said.

"Nah it's alright. It's already night, we better head for vocal training." Jiyeon changed the topic as the entire T-ara went for the vocal trainings soon.

 

Another week passed just like that. Infinite was currently touring in Europe, performing their last stage, in Paris with all the French Inspirits. T-ara, was back in Seoul for another week, as they would be preparing for their next comeback, which they have recorded earlier in Japan, and the song titled, naming "What Do I Do?"

Ironically, the song totally relates Jiyeon. The past week was a roller coaster for her. She would always get reminded of Infinite, and especially Myungsoo and that night. That night had forever arched a memory in her brain. She had not seen him or contacted him ever since that night, exactly a week ago. She did not even have his contact number at all. She totally had no form of contact with him, not even any.

Jiyeon and her T-ara members just got off the plane and was in their van, heading back to their respective apartments. Jiyeon lived the furthest away compared to other members. The other members lived in the heart of Seoul, while Jiyeon lived in an apartment, slightly away from the main districts of Seoul. Jiyeon, Hyomin and Eunjung were the only ones left the in van after the manager dropped Boram, Qri and Soyeon off at their apartments that was clustered pretty close to each other.

The ride was as usual, some muttering and silence. Hyomin suddenly took snapshots of herself, while giving the peace signs and rabbit head at the phone, whom which Jiyeon slowly scooted towards her and took a peek at her phone. She was taking selcas and sending them to Woohyun.

"Woohyu..hyun... Omo, infinite?!" Jiyeon exclaimed.

Hyomin widened her eyes, "Yah!" Hyomin shrieked, shutting her phone and tossing it back into her bag as Eunjung turned her head around and gasped. "Wae?" She asked curiously.

"I just caught Hyomin unnie taking a selca for Infinite's Woohyun." Jiyeon told her as Eunjung gasped even further.

"Jinja? Wah daebak! Infinite!! They're so hot! Especially L-sshi!" Eunjung exclaimed as Jiyeon could feel her heart thumping for his name.

She remained silent as Eunjung and Hyomin were left with their huge commotion as they all literally battled with each other verbally.

"Wah, isn't he the one whom filmed the Thousandth Man with you? You guys are an item in that drama, so you guys are also an item in reality?!" Eunjung shrieked.

"Yah shut up!" Hyomin hissed at Eunjung while Eunjung kept harping on the fact that they're an item.

"Well, what's wrong with that then?!" Hyomin suddenly shouted, causing much gasps from the manager and the two members.

Jiyeon chuckled and , "So you finally admitted to it, eh?" 

"Yah, aish, aish jinja!" Hyomin said as she hurriedly shut herself off by plugging in earpiece into her ears, blasting loud music through her music player.

Eunjung, with her sneakiness, pulled Hyomin's earpiece out of her, while hiding it behind her back as Hyomin began to struggle in Jiyeon's forceful grip as she tried to claim it back, but to no avail.

The dictatorian Eunjung pointed her fingers at Hyomin. With a stern glare, she questioned her, "So... you and Woohyun, how are you guys' relationship. Explain clearly with details and no lying miss." 

Hyomin sighed, still hesitating to reply but Jiyeon tightened the grip around Hyomin's waist, causing her to squeal in pain as she smacked Jiyeon's hands, in attempt to push it aside but Jiyeon's arm strength prevented so. It was like hell for Hyomin as she finally break loose from the secret and blurted it all out to the both of them.

"Yeah... we... just.. somehow, like, like started dating." Hyomin stuttered.

Eunjung chirped, "Oh heck yeah, someone's dating this hottie now~" 

Jiyeon clapped, congratulating her as Hyomin sighed and could not help, but to blush terribly. 

Her secret was exposed.


Another update! Seriously idk how to continue lolol.

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!