- 3-

The Wrath of Idol Life [Season 2]

{ One Night Stand }

11:30 p.m. In the Japan Hotel Room

 

"Wae?!" Jiyeon said as Myungsoo handled her a bottle of beer. 

"Drink with me, I'm sad." Myungsoo said.

"Why shold I care whether you're sad or not? You're just one of my namja chingu." Jiyeon said, crossing her arm, refusing to drink the beer.

"Jebal.. I can't take it." Myungsoo said as a tear escaped from his eyes.

Jiyeon looked at Myungsoo in disbelief. "Yah, do...don't cry like that. you're a male idol." Jiyeon warned him.

"I'm just.... ugh sad." Myungsoo said in a tipsy manner, while gulping down beer from the beer bottle.

"Arraso Arraso. I'll just accompany you and drink a little. I need to go back to the hotel before 12... Or else my unnies will rage at me." Jiyeon said.

"Arra." Myungsoo said, as they drank and drank, while cheering and laughing at each other. 

"Wow, you're so y." Myungsoo commented out of the sudden.

Jiyeon looked at him with her red, puffy cheeks while smacking his chest. "Yah, you pretty boy. Shut up." She yelled.

"I... pr..pretty boy?" Myungsoo said, smirking, while he smacked his red, puffy cheeks too. "I'm pretty?" Myungsoo repeated. "You gotta be kidding me, I'm hot as hell." Myungsoo said, lying flat on the carpet floor.

Jiyeon smirked and lay beside him while staring at the ceiling with him. They lay on the ground, side by side while staring at the ceiling while groaning and groaning as they consistently ruffled their hair in distress. Myungsoo then turned around and glaze deep into Jiyeon's eyes. Jiyeon stare at him back, both of them exchanging deep glances at each other.

"You.. you're pretty. T-ara's visual, daebak." Myungsoo said, caressing her cheeks.

Jiyeon pushed his hand away gently while cupping his face. "You're hot as the Infinite's visual too." She praised him back.

"I guess we too make one hot visual thing." Myungsoo said, chuckling.

Jiyeon sneered at him while looking back up at the ceiling when Myungsoo suddenly came over her, hovering on top of her while cupping her face. Jiyeon looked at him intensely, while he returned back the intense glaze. He slowly caressed her cheeks, while his hand trailed over her nose, and down on her cheeks while placing an index finger on top of her lips. 

He then leaned closer to her and pecked onto her lips. Still drunk, Jiyeon pushed him away forcefully and yelled at him, "Who gave you the permission to just take my lips away with a peck like that?!" 

"Your intense glare says you want it." Myungsoo joked in a drunk manner while Jiyeon laughed with him.

Myungsoo continued laughing when Jiyeon pulled her head up and pecked on his sweet, soft, pinky lips. Myungsoo widened his eyes while his cheeks were still burning red from all the alcohol. Myungsoo continued looking at her in a puzzled look while Jiyeon stuck out her tongue at him playfully afterwards. Myungsoo smirked as he stare at her seductively.

his lips, he leaned towards her and their lips tocuhed, their lips rubbed across each other, hungrily as they tightened the kiss. Jiyeon wrapped her hands around his waist, while lifting his shirt up as Myungsoo circled his arms around her tiny ant-sized waist, and kissed her passionately.

* *

Jiyeon gasped as Myungsoo ed his shirt and tossed it hard onto the ground while still on top of her. Kissing her again, Jiyeon's hands slowly trailed around her bare topless body. She touched his chest, his s and then down onto his hard, chiseled abs. She moaned to his name while her legs wrapped around his waist as Myungsoo carried her up. 

Myungsoo slammed her body against the wall while Myungsoo spun her around, causing her to face the wall, while Myungsoo came behind her and kissed her neck hungrily. Myungsoo's eyes never escaped her eyes, as he continued staring at her affectionately while ing her jacket and blouse and kissed her soft, silky slim of hers.

Her figure was amazing. Curvy, S-line and a beautiful-sized booty, that was the ideal body type of Myungsoo's, a perfect ratio for a great, beautiful visual of a popular girl group, T-ara. 

Myungsoo then spun her back again, while burying his head between her s, while pecking on them and on them hungrily. Jiyeon then unclasped her bra, tossed it on the ground and provide a path for Myungsoo as he gently on her s. Playing with them and squeezing them playfully, Jiyeon moaned and moaned while Myungsoo looked at her and kissed her lips hungrily.

Jiyeon rest her arms around his shoulders while Myungsoo carried her from her legs slowly after, and brought her onto the bed, in which he removed his jeans and boxers, revealing his huge while Jiyeon removed her skirt and leggings, and her , revealing her bare, curvy body. Myungsoo smirked while climbing on top of her and kissed her lips affectionately again.

Myungsoo then trailed his kisses down her body, to her neck, her chest, her tummy, and down onto her crotch, where he stuck his finger into her womanhood, circling around it in a gentle manner.

Jiyeon started and , she started panting as Myungsoo inserted another finger and circled around in a faster speed, he also moaned to her moans while their moans unite as Myungsoo slowly started in circled around her womanhood, giving her automatic pleasure as she started louder. 

"Moan my name." Myungsoo said, while her wet womanhood. 

"M..Myungsoo ah... Myungsoo.. fast... ah.." Jiyeon moaned pleasurably.

Her moans were his estacy as his tongue raced around her womanhood, giving her the best pleasure she could receive from him. He then stood up, grabbed a and fitted through his , returnign to her and lifted her legs up on her shoulders while positioning himself infront of her.

"Get ready." Myungsoo mumbled to her. 

"Myungsoo... ah... ah.. ah.. myung... ah..ah myung... myung... ah." Jiyeon moaned while he ed into her. With each , he sped his moves. He was soon riding his into her womanhood, while Jiyeon moaned to his name while panting heavily.

Their moans unite and filled the room as only the moans could be heard. The was reached and they moaned to the loudest, they could ever produce.

Myungsoo grabbed onto her , while lifting it up, while his hips continuously on her, while was inserting in and out in a vigorous pace. Jiyeon's head bobbed up and down while she wore an uncomfortable expression on the face. Myungsoo pressed his fist down onto the bed while finally reaching the . He pulled out, removed the and the juices overflowed out of the . 

"Ah.." Jiyeon moaned for the last time while panting, laying on the bed, beside the Myungsoo.

"that was great.." Myungsoo said as he soon went unconscious.

 

The next day came and the sun rays shone right through the glass skyscraper window, shining onto the bare skin. Myungsoo tossed himself around the bed as he stood up while pressing onto his forehead and groaning in pain. He then looked at himself. stood up hard, while he was . He did not have clothes on. Myungsoo then took a look beside him to find a woman beside him. It was T-ara's Visual, Park Jiyeon.

He gasped in shock while he turned his head around. His mind was at lost and he was in disbelief. Did he really had with the visual of T-ara? He widened his eyes as he slowly turned back at her, looking at her bare, body lying on the bed gracefully. He stood up from the bed and found his clothes tossed all over the ground, while her bra, and blouse were all lying on the ground. The bottles and cans of beers were lying on the ground, and that reminded him of the scene last night.

He remembered some bits and pieces of last night, not entirely everything. He remembered chatting with Jiyeon about Do Yeon and she tried to comfort him and he remembered her praising him being a handsome visual. He then remembered himself stealing a kiss from her, and that kiss deepened into a hot passionate wet kiss, and that escalated further with a material. 

He bit his lips as he wore his boxers on and wore his jeans. "What the .. My mind is absolutely malfunctioning last night.. Oh ." Myungsoo cursed under his breath while staring at the Jiyeon in disbelief.

"Why must this happen? ." Myungsoo cursed again.

"Ouch.." A girl's voice is heard, Myungsoo turned to look at Jiyeon with widened eyes as she slowly pulled herself up from the bed and rubbed her eyes dreamily. She looked at her bare body and she slowly looked up at Myungsoo, to see him half-, while buckling his belt up and looking at her with shocked expression.

Jiyeon looked at her body and looked back at Myungsoo again. "Y..Yahh ahhhhh!!!!!!!" Jiyeon screamed while she hurriedly grabbed her clothes up and wore them on immediately. She looked at her phone that was lying on a corner of the hotel room and looked at her phone intensely. She cursed and cursed under her breath.

Myungsoo stare at her quietly, while fearing to make any sound as he wore his shirt on and went inside the toilet.

Jiyeon did not bother about him. She remembered having with him last night, but she did not refuse it as she was under the influence of alcohol and her mind was not at its proper state when he did that to her. However, what mattered to her isn't that her ity was taken away by some visual member of Infinite, it was more to the unnies.

Her T-ara members must be worried sick over her safety as she did not even turn into the hotel room last night, and her manager will surely scream the hell out of her and punish her severely. She was supposed to head over for training and recording at the Japanese Company's Music Studio later this afternoon but she felt unease as her womanhood was hurting from last night's . 

She touched onto her crotch again while groaning as she dialled Hyomin's number.

(Yobosaeyo...?)

"Unnie.."

(J..Jiyeon?! Yah, Park Jiyeon, where the heck are you? Did you not go back to the hotel for the entire night? Where have you been to? Why are you there? Why? Answer!)

"Unnie..I... I.. did something." 

(Yah, Manager oppa is all mad and furious over your disappearance. You better get back here right now and give us a detailed explanation. Pali, we stayed up till 4 just to wait for you to come back, and YOU DIDN'T!)

"Unnie... I went to... um..."

(Pali!)

"Aish, jinja. Arraso Arraso." 

Jiyeon shut her phone tight and looked at her bag, she grabbed it hastily and stuffed her bag with her belongings that were all scattered all over the ground. Her make-up, her book, her earpiece, music player, her fake spectacles as she hurriedly swung the bag across her shoulders as she took her socks and wore them, while wearing the sneakers back on her.

Myungsoo came out of the bathroom, all bathed and stuff and the doorbell rung. Myungsoo widened his eyes and stared at Jiyeon, whom gasped in shock. "It's probably my stylist." Myungsoo said.

"Yah, what are you gonna do then?" Jiyeon asked him.

"You hide inside the closet, I'll try to push them away first." Myungsoo said.

Jiyeon looked at him in disbelief while hesitating awhile. Myungsoo widened his eyes upon further knocking on the hotel door. He then dragged his eyes to the left, signalling her to hide inside the closet. Grabbing onto her bag, she looked at him and pouted sadly while running into the closet, shutting the closet door tight.

Myungsoo then dried his hair with the towel and casually opened the door for the stylist. He hoped to use his acting skills into lying the stylist out and hopefully hide this secret from the manager and anybody else. The stylist came in with bags of make-up and cosmetics while placing all the cosmetics neatly on the make-up vanity desk. 

"Annyeong." The stylist said, while placing the cosmetics neatly on the vanity desk neatly and orderly. "Are you feeling well today, L-sshi?" The stylist said politely while Myungsoo nodded his head and hummed a 'm' sound to her.

"That's great. I'll go get the clothes here, see you in a bit. Get ready." The stylist instructed as Myungsoo nodded his head and sent her out of his room. Shutting the door tight, he hurriedly and opened the closet and Jiyeon hurriedly jumped out, ran out of the room with her bag, needless to know she have forgotten her PANDORA charm bracelet that was lying on the ground.

The stylist came back within 5 minutes and Myungsoo let her in. Myungsoo sat right infront of the vanity desk and the stylist performed her job. She applied toner and moisturiser on his face, applied BB cream and powdered his face slightly, giving his face a flawless representation of beauty and gorgeousness. Myungsoo thanked her and got dressed in the given outfit and the stylist packed her make-up back into her case and went right back to her room to prepare for the take-off. 

Myungsoo's manager knocked onto his door and Myungsoo opened the door and gulped upon the sight of the manager. 

"You ready, time to head back. I just go here in Japan 2 hours ago." The manager said, grabbing Myungsoo's briefcase as Myungsoo took his bag. 

Myungsoo nodded his head as the Manager brought him down to the hired taxi and the taxi drove them straight up to the airport to take their flight back to Korea. It was a 1.5 hour direct flight back to Korea and Myungsoo was soon back into his dorm with the other Infinite members.

The Infinite members were minding their own business, Woohyun and Sunggyu were in their room, doing their stuff while Woohyun was busy practicing his vocals on his own. Dongwoo was rocking out with his music, Sungjong was using the laptop while Sungyeol was reading a book with his nerdy glasses on, and Hoya, with his spectacles was watching the television.

Myungsoo greeted them as he put away his shoes neatly and the Infinite members greeted him back, all except for Woohyun. Myungsoo then made his way into his room as he placed his bag down onto the ground and stared into blank space.

His mind went to think about last night. The mistake that he did out of the influence of alcoholism. It was a mistake, a mistake that he regretted, and with that he lost his ity to a member of T-ara, and he made her lost her ity. 

He could remember Jiyeon's face when she woke up. Her panic expression, her widened eyes, her shocked and amazed expression forever remained arched in his mind. Myungsoo sighed while lying down onto the bed, staring at the blank ceiling. He felt unease. Maybe because of last night. The fact that he did it with a female idol out of control. 

 

Suddenly, someone knocked onto the door as he let the person in. As expected, his best buddy, Lee Sungyeol. "Yo Myung, what's up, you're a little quiet when you came back." Sungyeol said, giving a high-five to Myungsoo.

"Nah, just tired and stuff." Myungsoo replied back with an assuring smile.

"Are you still mad at us or with Myungsoo?" Sungyeol asked curiously as he took a seat beside him on the bed.

"Nah, why should I? In fact, it's really my fault in a way too. I was just crazy when I dated her, and maybe I was wrong about her." Myungsoo said, remembering the sight in Japan. The sight of her holding hands with her best friend, she was dating with her best friend, she got over him so easily.

"Give Woohyun some time. He's just probably still heated up and you know, those stuff." Sungyeol said.

Myungsoo nodded his head and smirked at him. "You make it sound as if Woohyun's some petty little lady." Myungsoo chuckled as Sungyeol gasped and smacked his chest painfully.

"Yah, so did the photoshoot went well?" Sungyeol asked him.

"Yeah, of course it went well. When its me, the hottest member that does it. The female photographer agrees that I'm hot." Myungsoo bragged as Sungyeol scoffed at him while rolling his eyes at him in disbelief.

"Yeah, in your fat hope Myung." Sungyeol chuckled.

"You know I'm hot." Myungsoo said boastfully while Sungyeol shook his head in disgust at him.

"But Sungyeol." Myungsoo said seriously all of a sudden.

"Why are you being so quiet now? Wae?" Sungyeol asked worriedly.

"I.. I did something horrifying." Myungsoo confessed.

"What could it ever be?" Sungyeol asked.

"Promise me you won't tell anybody about this. Not even the other members, or manager hyung." Myungsoo said as Sungyeol slowly nodded his head. "i..I.. this is a fatal secret. I.. had a one-night stand with some female idol." Myungsoo confessed.

Sungyeol widened his eyes in shock. He gasped and jumped out from the bed while looking at him in a astonished manner. "Are you for real? Seriously?!" Sungyeol exclaimed softly.

"Yeah." Myungsoo said, lowering his head.

"Who's she?" Sungyeol asked curiously.

"I.. I can't tell you. It's just... wrong for us to do that. I was drunk and I pulled her to drink, she also drank and we're both drunk, we just did it out of control. My mind was not working back then, we did it accidentally." Myungsoo explained.

"Who's the idol? Tell me!" Sungyeol said, tugging onto his arm.

"Aiiish... Argh, alright. It's.." Myungsoo said, bitting his lips. He paused for awhile before confessing it out, "Park Jiyeon of T-ara."

Sungyeol gasped again. "Can't be..." Sungyeol said. "You did it with.. protection?" Sungyeol asked.

"Yeah I did, I'm pretty sure I did. I saw the on the ground this morning." Myungsoo replied back.

"That's somewhat better. But what are you gonna do, you're not gonna lie to Manager hyung forever and to the other members and the public too." Sungyeol said.

"Nobody knows we did it, except you, me and Park Jiyeon. Yah. Sungyeol, promise me you'll never tell. This is the darkest secret, till I die, you'll never tell anybody we did that." Myungsoo said.

"Aiish." Sungyeol said, ruffling his hair in distress and nodded his head in defeat.

 

10:00a.m. In T-ara's Hotel Room

 

Jiyeon pushed the doors open as the members all widened their eyes upon seeing her arrival. Eunjung rushed towards Jiyeon and tugged onto her arm as she went to the couch. "Yah, where have you been last night until this morning?" Eunjung said.

"I fell asleep on the bus. I was in the bus station and there was no cab and there is practically nothing I can do to get back here. My phone was flat." Jiyeon forced an excuse.

"Then how did you call me then?" Hyomin, with her quick reflexes queried her.

"I managed to charge my phone at a portable charger station in the bus station. I charged until it was full, and it was when I woke up then I realize that you all had called me a lot and I just decided to call you to tell you I'm fine but you were just.. so worried and all furious." Jiyeon said, while lowering his head, staring onto the ground in guilt.

"Okay then, fine. But manager oppa is angry right now." Boram warned her.

"Aish, what to do? ottokae?" Jiyeon said, bitting her lips as the T-ara members stared at her worriedly.


 

T-ara's new single rocks! Retro queens are back <3!

T-ARA Fighting!

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!