- 20 -

The Wrath of Idol Life [Season 2]

{ Together and Forever }

1 year later, at Music Core Backstage

 

A tiny waist girl was carrying a bouquet of roses as she was walking aimlessly and cluelessly all around the backstage. The backstage was not familiar for her as it was literally revamped into a horrifying maze. She had not been having any activities for quite a while, approximately 5 months since their last comeback. 5 months, a long time for numerous of changes around the world. 

The girl scratched the back of her head as her eyes wandered around aimlessly. She hummed a person's name while she took steps around but she would always find herself returning to the same spot every single time.

One of the stage crews came looking at her suspiciously as she took a closer look. "Ah Jiyeon noona~" She stated as both of them hugged. "You must be looking for Myungsoo-sshi, am I right?" The stage crew said as Jiyeon nodded her head. "arraso! I'll bring you to him. His dressing room is just over there." She added on.

Jiyeon sighed in relief as the stage crew brought her to Infinite's dressing room. Jiyeon hopped inside the dressing room and greeted everyone cheerfully. The Infinite members was overwhelmed with praises and laughters upon her entrance as all except Myungsoo welcomed her by hugging her tightly. 

"Ah, our sister-in-law is at home!" Sunggyu stated, leaving the members laughing while Woohyun rejoiced, "We are so lucky to have a great sister-in-law~" he said as Hyomin came in and smacked his shoulders, leaving the members laughing continuously.

Myungsoo then pushed everyone away and hugged Jiyeon tightly, while the members joked about them and Myungsoo in particular. Infinite as usual, dorky kids.

"She's mine, you s." Myungsoo snapped at them as everyone all shut their mouth as they left the couple alone with their snuggling and romantic stuff.

"Have you heard or met Do Yeon ever since last year?" Jiyeon suddenly mentioned while being wrapped around by Myungsoo's arms.

Myungsoo shook his head. "I heard she ended up in a mental hospital." He stated. He then looked at her weirdly, "Wait a minute, why are you bringing her up again? I thought we're over her?" Myungsoo asked her further.

Jiyeon smiled. "Well, she does not have any friends, only the family and her family doesn't really care about her. So.. I kinda feel bad for her. Shall we go visit her? Maybe she might feel better?" Jiyeon replied.

Myungsoo gasped. "Yah, she's mental? You sure? She might do anything to you given her wrecked brain." Myungsoo warned her as Jiyeon was persistent as she nodded her head firmly.

"Alright... if you say so." Myungsoo said, as he sighed in defeat.

 

9:30 p.m. In the Mental Hospital

Myungsoo and Jiyeon stepped into the room, as they gasped in shock to see Do Yeon sitting on the bed. She looked different. Her hair was messy, all over the place and she was dressed sloppishly in the hospital shirt and pants. The shirt was untidy and dirty, filled with greases and sweat all over her. 

They shut the door shut as Do Yeon looked at them and turned away while continue staring down at the rubix cube she was holding onto. She continuously played and toyed around with the rubix cube, giving no attention to the both of them. She continued playing and playing as Myungsoo took a seat beside the bed, while Jiyeon stood beside him as Myungsoo slowly grabbed Do Yeon's hands.

Do Yeon looked at him fearfully as she removed the hands away and screamed while moving around panickly. Just then, the nurses rushed into the ward and calmed Do Yeon down with a shot on her arms with a mysterious liquid.

The nurses then got Myungsoo and Jiyeon out of the ward.

The nurse looked at Do yeon through the window of the door. "I'm sorry, sir and madam. I am afraid Miss Do Yeon's mental condition is deteriorating over time. She becomes more nervous with people around as time passes by. Same thing applies for her own family members." The nurse reported as both of them nodded their heads in understanding.

"What happened to her exactly?" Myungsoo asked.

"Last year, she was transferred from the National Hospital to here, because the doctors suspected she has a grave mental condition as well as she tried to kill the nurses in that hospital. She has her brain checked, the psychologist carried out consultations and tests on her, and we finally confirmed she was suffering from this syndrome. She is extremely dangerous around people at start. Over time, her IQ decreased and she became more quiet and anti-social." The nurse reported.

"Is she okay now?" Jiyeon asked.

The nurse sighed and took another look. She then continued on, "I'm afraid you guys have to prepare for the worst. But, you guys should visit her more often, maybe she will open up to people around her and be more friendly. This is as at this rate, she will be a loner for the rest of her life, isolating herself away from others, and be aggressive to ones close to her." 

Both of them gasped in shock, yet they looked at her through the window in pity.

"Hope to see you two here often. I need to take my leave now." The nurse said politely as they nodded and bowed at her in gratitude.

"I hope for the best for you, Kim Do Yeon." Myungsoo and Jiyeon whispered as both of them soon left the hospital with a tinge of sadness in their hearts.

 

"Oppa, I feel bad for her." Jiyeon said as Myungsoo nodded.

"I feel bad for her too. Even though we are sort of enemies when we broke up." Myungsoo said.

"Oppa, we'll visit her often right?" Jiyeon said as Myungsoo nodded.

"Babe." He muttered.

Jiyeon turned around and Myungsoo bent down on his knees as he took out a ring. "I've been waiting for days and years for this. We've been dating for almost a year and a half now... I really waited for this day, and every day was a great day spent with you. Even though we had ups and downs, we broke up (sorta) once, I only figured that you are really important to me, you're like a puzzle piece in my life." Myungsoo said.

Jiyeon remained silent while looking at him in nervousness.

"Every day... Every day was like a heaven for me. If I could choose to live only for 1 more day, I'd choose to spent that day entirely with you. You're an important girl, you know it." Myungsoo said. He then added on, "So... I stand infront of everyone outside this park, would you marry me?"

Everyone started cheering for them as Jiyeon looked around in embarrassment. "Ah, oppa, get up please. This is so freaking embarrassing." Jiyeon said nervously.

"No. I won't." Myungsoo said firmly. "Until you give me a reply. A favourable reply." Myungsoo added on.

Jiyeon sighed. Another nervous, heart-wrecking, brain-wrecking moment passed by as she looked around. All the eyes were on her and the ring. The crowd keeps cheering on them, and Myungsoo persistently had his knees kneeled infront of her.

"So?" Myungsoo asked her again.

"Alright. Alright, now get up!" Jiyeon said as the crowd clapped and cheered again for them as Myungsoo carried her and hugged her tightly.

"I finally have you in my life... FOREVER." Myungsoo whispered into her ears.


THE END!

Hope yall enjoyed it. Leave yo comments down there and anything else.
SUBSCRIBE !!! hahaha jks

Adios!~
Sorry for not updating so long anyway.. Here's a double update!