- 13 -

The Wrath of Idol Life [Season 2]

{ Keeping in the dark, repenting my mistakes I hope }

10:30 a.m. In Infinite's Van

 

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo, where were you?" Woohyun's voice echoed throughout the van as Myungsoo hurriedly made his entrance into the van. Myungsoo lips trembled as he shook his head in reply.

"Ani, I was just taking pictures in the night around.." Myungsoo lied.

Woohyun shook his head as Sunggyu sighed. "Yah, even though you're an avid photographer, you can't just sacrifice the night just to take photographs.. Sleep is important, arra?" Sunggyu lectured the young member.

Myungsoo nodded his head as he took his seat beside the window. Looking outside the window with music booming into his ears, he then thought back about last night. A tear escaped from his eyes as he shut his eyes forcefully, while quietly sobbing to himself. The van soon reached the concert backstage smoothly and the members all went into the dressing room orderly.

Myungsoo came out of his dressing room as he slowly walked towards the rest room before she was stopped by Jiyeon. He widened his eyes and gasped at her sight while Jiyeon wore a bright smile as she waved at Myungsoo. She greeted him properly and hugged him tightly while Myungsoo naturally tightened the hug.

He felt a tinge of pain in his heart, knowing that he had did something wrong. His legs were trembling nervously as he pulled away from the hug and casually forced a conversation with her.

He then excused himself finally after 5 minutes of anxiety in the conversation with her. Jiyeon, unaware of him, simply brush him off her mind and carried on with her activities and went back into T-ara's dressing room.

Myungsoo rushed himself into a toilet cubicle, locked the door and sat on the lid of the toilet bowl. He sighed as the image of Jiyeon's smile, her bright laughter and her clear radiant skin flashed right into his mind. He sighed as the thought of last night had haunted his mind ever since this morning.

After a 5 minute of sobbing and mental breakdown, he opened the door and dragged his feet to the sink. He stared at his reflection on the mirror. Wrinkles, lines of stress and anxiety on his forehead as he touched them slowly and looked down at the sink. He washed his face slowly while staring back up at his reflection.

He had regretted all this. He should not have drank the can of beer from Do Yeon. He knew he would be unconscious under the influence of heavy alcohol. Alcohol had ruined his life, his relationships, his everything. Myungsoo bit his lips and slowly exited the rest room, returning back to the Infinite members in the dressing room.

Sungyeol had been curious and worried sick over Myungsoo's sudden quietness and coldness today. Sungyeol inched towards Myungsoo, whom was curling himself up at the sofa, looking at his phone in a solemn manner. Sungyeol tapped onto his shoulders as Myungsoo turned at him with shocked expression.

"Wae? Are you alright? You seemed lost today." Sungyeol questioned him worriedly.

Myungsoo shrugged off his shoulders and shook his head. "Ani, just tired. Shouldn't have taken photographs last night." Myungsoo forced an explanation out as Sungyeol sighed.

Sungyeol slouched his body on the sofa, beside Myungsoo as he along with Myungsoo, stared into blank space. "You never been so engrossed with photography before. Taking pictures all night, that's so not like you." Sungyeol stated.

"I don't know. Maybe I was just too frustrated recently with all this hectic schedules. Photography, somehow is a key in my life. Making me less worried and stuff, it makes me feel more relaxed when I take pictures. Taking nice pictures could really make my day even better." Myungsoo explained.

Sungyeol smirked at him. "Too deep for me. Way too deep for me." Sungyeol as he smacked his shoulders. "Is everything between you and Jiyeon?" Sungyeol suddenly asked.

Myungsoo's heart raced in nervousness as he shook his head. "Ani, we're fine. What make you think so?" Myungsoo said weakily.

"Ani.. Just that, your behaviour today really makes us worry. It also seemed as if you had some problems with Jiyeon." Sungyeol replied back.

"We're fine. Nothing's going to come in between us. We're progressing well." Myungsoo assured him as Sungyeol smiled and nodded his head and patted Myungsoo in encouragement.

Soon, it was time for Infinite to get up on the stage.

Still in their dressing room were T-ara. The members were all done with their make-up, dressed in their flashy, fashionable stage outfits. The members were all scattered around the tiny dressing room, doing their own stuff in the free time, before their performance in an hour's time. Soyeon with her typical stuff, texting her boyfriend. Hyomin were also busy with her boyfriend Woohyun, whom was performing on stage as she went out to cheer on him at the backstage.

Eunjung was busy texting friends and staring attentively at her phone while Boram was diligently reading some books, while Qri, being the feminine fashionista of T-ara, was checking out clothes on online shops using her phone. Jiyeon, like Qri, was playing with her phone, instead she was surfing the web, reading news and gossip sites as usual like she always did. 

As the entire dressing room was stiff quiet, a buzzing sound echoed from Jiyeon's phone. Unexpectedly, it was from Do Yeon. Jiyeon furrowed her eyebrows as she tapped on the message. She looked at the message and widened her eyes in shock. It was a picture of Myungsoo and her, together. What even more interesting of the picture, its that Do Yeon was only in her undies while Myungsoo was . Myungsoo was lying down motionessly, eyes closed while Do Yeon was smiling all happily, while giving a peace sign at the picture.

Jiyeon's heart felt as if a knife was directly stabbed through as she deleted the message and delete the chat log from her phone and she shut her phone tight before she slammed the phone on her knees. She picked herself up from the seat and made her way out of the dressing room quietly, proceeding to the nearby female toilet and rushed herself into an empty toilet cubicle.

She sat on the toilet lid, and took her phone out. Starting a new message, sending to Do Yeon, she then texted her. What is the purpose of this?

She then waited for her reply, which took her another 30 seconds. Isn't it interesting, that an old, expired love have been rekindled? I really didn't meant this, but we're both willing. Sorry, Jiyeon-sshi...

Jiyeon smirked at her reply and texted her back. If you're genuine about this, you wouldn't even send me those pictures and just keep me from the dark about it. What a good way to flaunt that you had with him. You're just trying to break us apart, aren't you? Isn't that the whole main point you were going after?

That's funny. I never meant it that way.. Jiyeon-sshi, please don't be mad at me... and especially Myungsoo-sshi. I'm sure he didn't mean it. She replied back.

Well, I'm sure he didn't meant it. Probably, someone is just jealous and just made her own way to do it with him using some sly, old, cheap methods. Throwing your body to him, huh? It seems like you're so cheap, wonder whether is there even any quality in your whole self. Probably, that's why your best friend, aka the boyfriend right after breaking up with Myungsoo, have broken up with you. It's pretty logical why he broke up with such a cheap person. Jiyeon replied back harshly.

. That was the only word that Do Yeon sent to her. Jiyeon smirked as she shut her phone off as she shut her eyes tight. Thinking about Myungsoo doing that with Do Yeon, she could not help but to shed a tear, not for them, but for herself. Her heart has been crushed into pieces, and it was all because of Myungsoo.

She cried. Cried tears of sadness and disappointment. She bit her legs with her hands. Each time harder until she finally stopped and collapsed herself on the ground. She curled herself up and buried her head before crying until Hyomin soon came knocking on the cubicle door with Boram. 

"Jiyeonnie, gwenchana?" Boram's voice boomed throughout the toilet.

Jiyeon sniffed and wiped her tears away frantically as she opened the cubicle, while continuing to sniff as she looked at them curiously and rushed to the toilet to wash her hands.

"Are you alright? You've been in the toilet for quite a while." Hyomin asked her worriedly.

"I'm fine. Don't worry. Just having a mild runny nose, that's all." Jiyeon assured them as the members nodded their head and bring her back to the dressing room.

It was finally time for them to perform. They wore their mics and head straight up to the stage, greeted their fans and started their performance. Despite the bottled feelings inside Jiyeon's heart, Jiyeon was determined to deliver a performance for her fans and the audience, she wore a smile and danced and sing with all her might and abilities.

She was holding back her tears at the end of the performance, after hearing all the cheers and screams for T-ara. She, along with the other members bowed at the crowd and fans in grattitude, before rushing to the backstage. 

They removed their mics, and everything else before walking back to the dressing room with the members. A tear slipped out of her eyes along the way.

Jiyeon and the T-ara members were all done cleaning up the dressing room, packing up the stuff. The stylists all carried their make-up bags and clothes rack away, putting them back into the stylist van while the members remained in the dressing room, awaiting for their van's arrival.

Jiyeon sighed as she looked at the messages from Myungsoo. It read: Hey, your performance was great! You're so spot-on, and full of energy today? I'm proud of you... <3

Jiyeon sighed again after reading the message as she shut her phone off, and carried her bag. "Unnie, I'll go out and walk around." She told them as Soyeon worriedly rushed towards Jiyeon.

"Jiyeonnie, gwenchana? You seemed a little down." Soyeon asked her worriedly.

Jiyeon smiled and shook her head. "Just tired, want to distress myself." Jiyeon said.

"Arraso, don't be stress alright, we're in this together." Soyeon comforted her as Jiyeon forced a smile and nodded her head.

 

Jiyeon closed the door of the dressing room tight as she leaned her body against it. She shut her eyes as images of Myungsoo came flooding into her mind. *I can't forget you...* Jiyeon thought to herself as she lowered her head, staring at her shoes blankly as she sighed repeatedly. She looked back up and held onto the strap of her bag, while another hand clutched onto the edge of her leather skirt as she slowly dragged her feet down the corridor of the backstage.

With her head hung low onto the ground, she accidentally bumped into a hard chest as she lifted her head up to see Myungsoo standing infront of her. He wore simple plain clothes, white top, blue jeans and a black leather studded jacket. She looked at him and forced a smile as Myungsoo hugged her tightly.

Jiyeon stared blankly while she unconditionally wrapped her arms around his waist as well. Suddenly, a voice calling out for Myungsoo echoed throughout the corridor.

"Myungsoo~" The voice echoed again as they broke away from the hug.

Jiyeon's lips frowned upon seeing Do Yeon rushing towards the both of them. Do Yeon caught the sight of Jiyeon beside him as she smirked and bowed at Jiyeon politely. "Annyeong, Jiyeon-sshi. I didn't know you where with Myungsoo-sshi. You're so pretty just in simple clothes and with a bare face." Do Yeon praised.

Jiyeon smirked and replied, "Thanks for flattering me."

Myungsoo then looked at Do Yeon in shock. "Why are you here?" He hissed to Do Yeon.

"Stop that." Jiyeon suddenly stated. "I know what you guys did yesterday. So stop it already. You know what, I don't care about last night, I don't care about you, Kim Do Yeon, I don't care about what you do to him, Kim Myungsoo anyway. I don't want to know, and I don't give a on it. So stop harping and bringing this ty topic up." Jiyeon said, pointing her fingers at Do Yeon and staring at her with her stern, round big eyes.

Myungsoo widened his eyes in shock. Staring at Jiyeon in disbelief, Jiyeon then continued, "You're so freaking cheap, luring, throwing your body to a man, and just do it with him, since he's a celebrity and a kpop idol. You've got the nerves, and you earnt yourself just more hate. Your life is hated by many, you ." Jiyeon roared at her.

Myungsoo then slowly grabbed Jiyeon but she yanked his hands off her. 

"You sure are good at seducing Myungsoo." Jiyeon hissed at her.

Do yeon remained silent throughout before Jiyeon turned her back against the both of them and walked off. Do Yeon gripped and tugged her arm on Myungsoo's shoulder but Myungsoo pushed her hands off. 

"You this . You've hurt me enough, now you want to hurt her now? You... get out of my life and my sight. Run far away, your sight annoys the hell out of me." Myungsoo cursed her as he stormed off, chasing after Jiyeon.

Indeed, he caught her walking hastily to the exit. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her into an empty dressing room. Locking the door, he turned off the lights to prevent any suspicion. 

"Jiyeon.. Please listen to -" Myungsoo said panickly but Jiyeon interrupted him.

"I know you didn't did it willingly, you just did it under the influence of alcohol." Jiyeon said in a cold tone as she sighed.

"I'm sorry.." Myungsoo apologised.

"I'm glad you regretted it, but the fact that you even willingly drink beer from her, it shows how much you've not forgotten her. Maybe, you still had feelings for her." Jiyeon said.

Myungsoo bit his lips. He wanted to deny and talk to her but Jiyeon made no chances for him to redeem himself and explain for it. Jiyeon continued on, "I am just disappointed in you. I am also freaked out to know my man had with some ulzzang while dating me. It's cheating, you know that right." 

She paused for awhile. Awkward silence fell between the both of them as Myungsoo remained silent and played with his fingers while his head was hung low, staring onto the ground in guilt. Jiyeon looked at him in all seriousness as she sighed and turned her head elsewhere. 

"How do we continue this?" Jiyeon muttered softly. "How should we handle our relationship now?" Jiyeon added on as Myungsoo's glaze turned to her.

"What do you mean.. by that?" Myungsoo asked, his voice trembling in fear.

"I don't know." Jiyeon said in a frustrated tone. Glazing at her watch, she then picked her bag up from the table. "It's time to go. I need to go home now." Jiyeon said but Myungsoo gripped onto her hand before she could move an inch.

"How about us?" Myungsoo asked.

"I don't know." Jiyeon replied back frustratedly.

"Will we be okay after this?" Myungsoo asked worriedly.

"Hopefully." Jiyeon said, forcing a brief smile before their hands separated from each other as Jiyeon left the room, leavingMyungsoo all alone in that dark, empty dressing room.

 

Jiyeon went back to the dressing room, where all the members were waiting for her. They all exited the dressing room and went into their van. Same goes for Infinite, they all went into their own van and both of their vans drove off to their respective locations. 

After dropping all of the T-ara members down, Jiyeon was the only one remaining. The van was driving towards her home, while the manager was silently seating on the rear seat, while his full attention was on his phone. Jiyeon looked outside the window, staring as the trees and trees passed by them. 

She then took out her phone to see a message from Myungsoo. She clicked onto it, it read: I'm Sorry. I hope we still have a chance.

Jiyeon sighed. Bitting her fingers, she then patted on her manager's shoulders. "Manager oppa.." She weakily called out his name. The manager turned around and face Jiyeon's worried expression.

"Wae? Gwenchana?" He asked with much concern.

"Oppa, would you forgive someone who have cheated your feelings?" Jiyeon asked him curiously.

"Bwo? Someone cheated your feelings? Girl? Guy?!" The manager oppa asked her worriedly.

"Oppa, ani. Just answer me." Jiyeon said seriously.

"You forgive that person if the person is remorseful. No point hating or having grudges towards that person for cheating your feelings forever. If the person is truly remorseful, he'll try his best to make you feel better and redeem himself, and it also depends on you. Whether you are willing to accept him back, forgive him. But my advice to you, let the bygones be bygones, I bet the person didn't want to do it either if he's remorseful." The manager oppa instructed.

He then added on, "Time will heal the wound too." 

Jiyeon smiled and nodded his head. "Gomawoyo, Manager oppa..." Jiyeon said graciously as the manager smiled and patted her head like a small child.

Jiyeon was dropped off by the van at the front of her apartment. The chilly winter wind was blowing across her face, sending chills right down her spine as she tugged her body, hugging her body as she shivered in fear as she dug into her bag to grab her keys and tapped onto the machine, as the metal gate opened until she saw a yellow envelope lying on the ground.

"Bwo... what's this thing lying here." Jiyeon commented as she picked it up. 

TO PARK JIYEON of this APARTMENT. The envelope read. 

Jiyeon brought it up to her apartment. Snuggling herself on the couch, she opened the envelop, inside was enclosed with a piece of writing paper. She unfolded it, to reveal a long letter. 

Day 1 without Park Jiyeon.

I didn't mean it, I truly didn't. I'm sorry for even accepting the beer from her. I shouldn't have... Now that I see that she was deliberately trying to lure me to have with her, I am utterly disgusted by her. Please, I still love you as much. 

 

Jiyeon sighed. "Myungsoo. Stop it." Jiyeon mumbled to herself.


COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!
Oh yeah, and Hoya and Sungjong will come in as close, understanding friends with Jiyeon, making Myungsoo even more remorseful and stuff. :)