- 16 -

The Wrath of Idol Life [Season 2]

large.jpg

{ We Meet Again }

A week after, 1:00 p.m. Near Infinite's Dorm

 

Myungsoo was out of the dormitory with his sneakers, his huge puffy jacket and a pair of skinny jeans. He wore his disguise, a cap and sunglasses as he hit onto the roads. He stuck his hands into the pockets of his jacket while pacing at a fast speed to the nearby convenience store. He found himself whistling a familiar tune while he walked past the white concrete building.

He stopped his pace. He could feel his heart racing, and a tingling sensation accompanied with it. Strange feeling, he felt. He looked up and saw Jiyeon coming out of the apartment, while her hands were on the metal gate, carefully closing the automated gate while she spun around with her small purse on her hands as she widened her eyes upon seeing Myungsoo.

Both of them stood there, clueless and awkward for any words. They remained in that awkward silence while Jiyeon slowly scratched the back of her neck. She then scanned through Myungsoo's body and stopped her eyes at his legs. Pointing her fingers to the legs, Myungsoo looked below at his legs and nodded his head.

"My legs are fine. Thank you for the doctor and those... fruits and flowers. They were lovely.. Thanks.." Myungsoo said but he could find himself stumbling with his words.

"How do you know I am the one who sent you them?" Jiyeon replied back softly.

Her voice was soft and delicate, yet her voice rung into Myungsoo's brain, droning him as he stare at her in awe. He missed her, a lot. He could sniff her feminine, floral scent from this distance, and he could feel her warmth around him. He smiled and nodded his head while letting out a soft laughter.

"I just have this intuition, you know." Myungsoo replied back.

Jiyeon smirked and nodded his head. While stammering her feet on the ground, she then raised her purse and told him she was out to grab some soda and drinks at the convenience store as some T-ara members were over at her apartment. Myungsoo then raised his wallet as well, his worn-out leather wallet as he pointed at the convenience store as well.

Forcing a brief smile, Jiyeon and Myungsoo walked, side-by-side to the convenience store. What was not the usual was that their hands were stucked into their own pockets of their jackets.

"So..." Myungsoo said, while clearing his throat.

"Hm?" Jiyeon uttered, looking at Myungsoo curiously.

Scratching his head awkwardly, he then slowly asked softly, "How's the past month been for you?"

Jiyeon looked at him and forced another smile. "It's fine. Thanks for the letters.. It was nice." Jiyeon mentioned as Myungsoo widened his eyes in shock.

"You... you read them?" Myungsoo said.

"Yeah, you sent me them almost everyday, just except those days when you were hospitalised last week." Jiyeon stated. She then added on, "Why do you think I won't read them?" 

Myungsoo smiled and replied, "Well, you never replied to any of those 20 letters I've sent you. I thought you had moved or probably ignored them due to your hectic idol schedule." 

Jiyeon smirked and said, "We don't have any hectic schedules. T-ara unnies and I were complaining for more work and schedules to be exact. We're so free these days, we're practically open to any appointments or outings. But anyway we are having N4 comeback in 2 months or so, we gotta have more practices in the coming days." 

Myungsoo nodded his head as both of them stopped at the convenience store. They parted their ways, Myungsoo went to grab some snacks and fast-instant food at the counters and shelves while Jiyeon went to get some drinks from the refrigerated shelves.

They paid their food while Myungsoo went to the dining area where he filled the cup noodles with hot, boiling water. He capped the cup noodles, and placed the wooden, disposable chopsticks ontop of it. Placing it on the table, he took a seat and widened his eyes in shock as Jiyeon took a seat beside him.

"You can leave if you want. I'm sure you have other things to attend to." Myungsoo stated as Jiyeon shook her head.

"We need to talk." She said.

Those words pierced through Myungsoo's ears. He heard it sharp, clear and concise. Indeed, both of them need to talk. They need to talk and sort out their disputes between them.

"So... what's gonna happen to us." Myungsoo muttered softly.

"I don't want to end this.. You don't want too, amd I right?" Jiyeon stated.

"I want to go back to you. I want to love you.. To be honest, those 20 letters you've sent me. There isn't one that I did not feel a tinge of sadness in my heart. I feel sad, I wanna forgive you but images of you with Do Yeon would always come flooding my mind everytime I think of you. I tried to clear it, but it wouldn't just work. It left a stain in my heart." Jiyeon explained.

Myungsoo lowered his head. "I really didn't mean it. I am really sorry, Jiyeon. No matter how many times I say sorry, it wouldn't be enough to mend your broken heart. I know you're disappointed in me. I am a jerk, and I'm really sorry. If breaking up with me makes you feel better, i find it alright. I want to make you happy, I don't want to make you upset or cry over me. Don't cry or worry over me... Be happy always. Your smile matters more to me." Myungsoo said.

Jiyeon sighed. "Let's try over again. Maybe, it will be gone." Jiyeon said, looking at him.

"I can't really promise I will forget it, but I am willing to start over with you again. You were precious in my heart, and in fact, it has always been up till now." Jiyeon said as Myungsoo turned to look at her with a shocked expression.

"Are... are you serious? Am i dreaming about this...?" Myungsoo said in a shocked manner.

"Am I dreaming..." he continuously chanted to himself.

Jiyeon smiled and chuckled. "No silly. You are not dreaming about this." Jiyeon said as Myungsoo immediately grabbed her hands and looked at Jiyeon with bright smiles.

He then hopped off his stool and hugged Jiyeon tightly while Jiyeon wrapped her arms around his waist and rest her head in his chest. 

"I miss this hug... I miss you." Myungsoo whispered into her ears.

"I...I miss you too." Jiyeon hesitantly replied back.

"Don't worry, I'll make you happy for now onwards. Only happy times. I will repay for what I have done." Myungsoo said, while pulling from the hug and holding her hands tightly. "I won't let go of these pair of hands anymore. We're gonna stay like this forever, till the day we die." Myungsoo muttered softly to her.

"Arraso, we better make our move now, it's getting a little suspicious." Jiyeon mentioned as Myungsoo nodded as he finished his cup noodles hurriedly, while feeding some spoonful of noodles to Jiyeon. 

 

Myungsoo and Jiyeon held their hands together while slowly strolling back to Jiyeon's apartment. "You wanna go up to my apartment?" Jiyeon asked him, while spunning him around to face her.

Myungsoo shook his head. "Your unnies are here. I shan't disturb you and them. Have a fun day." Myungsoo said while pecking her cheeks. Jiyeon smiled and nodded her head back, waving goodbye at Myungsoo before his back view disappeared from her sight. She sighed and walked back up to her apartment.

Heading back into her apartment, she was greeted by a warm welcome hug from Hyomin. Hyomin swung her arms around her shoulders while pointing her fingers at Jiyeon and smirking at her in a suspicious manner. She then started chuckling at Jiyeon, whom looked back at Hyomin in a disgusted manner.

"What's wrong?" Jiyeon said, looking at her curiously.

"You and L-sshi... are dating again?" Hyomin said, while giggling foolishly at herself.

Jiyeon widened her eyes and her lips figeted about. She played her fingers nervously while pushing Hyomin's arms away. Hyomin then hopped onto her, pressing her down onto the sofa, lying right on top of Jiyeon's body. She then started laughing while Jiyeon started groaning and wincing in pain as Hyomin sneered at her.

"Hah, I saw him pecking your cheeks just now. I was just luckily outside at the balcony, looking down to see this perfect moment. So beautiful... you guys are so sweet. So you guys are patched up now already?" Hyomin said softly into her ears.

"Y...Yeah, we're back again... I figured I shouldn't keep dragging this and I really missed him. We both had mutual feelings... so we're back together." Jiyeon explained to Hyomin.

"Guys, our visual couple is back! Jiyeon and L-sshi together again, they've finally patched up!" Hyomin shouted.

Boram and Soyeon came rushing to her. They tugged and nudged her shoulders while tapping on her impatiently. Boram then pestered her, "Hey, you guys finally patched up? Congratulations! Hope you guys will stay so loving forever." 

Soyeon then asked her, "How did you even think of patching up with him? I mean, you've seen him like twice during the cold war, and you guys didn't do anything but just walk past from each other without saying anything."

"Well, we met each other outside my apartment today at 1, so it was really awkward. He greeted me and ask about my day, so out of politeness, I just casually replied him. Well, he was also coincidentally heading to the family mart. I followed him there too, and then we just chatted and I found out how much I've missed him and how much I wanted to have him in my life and how much I want to own him again." Jiyeon explained to them.

"He kinda asked me back to his life too, so I accepted him and we're back just like this." Jiyeon added on as the t-ara members were all now crowding around her, nodding their head while groaning and muttering in awe, being totally jealous of Jiyeon's boyfriend, even the chef Eunjung was at there listening.

The lunch was then served and the members had their lunch together over at Jiyeon's apartment. It was now 5 in the evening, the members had left and returned back to their apartment. Next week holds T-ara N4's training and practices, and it would be a hectic training schedule from that week onwards.

Jiyeon sighed as she was now alone in her bedroom. She took out the pink box and took the 30 envelops of letters out and placed them on the bed. She then read each and every one of the letters, all over again, she could not help but to blush and smile upon reading the mushy sentences and sayings in the letter written by him.

She even shed some tears over it.

Jiyeon smiled as she received a phone call from Myungsoo. "Annyeonghaseyo, Myungsoo." She called out. 

"Hey, wanna hang out tonight? I'm free for the night." Myungsoo said.

"Yeah, sure. What time?" Jiyeon said.

"Meet me outside my dorm? I'm now gonna bathe, so I see you at 6. I'll give you some time to prepare. See you Jiyeon~" Myungsoo said.

"Arraso, see you Myungsoo~" Jiyeon said before hanging up the call.

 

Jiyeon walked towards the entrance of Infinite's dorm as she took her phone out and dialled Myungsoo's number to inform him that she have arrived at his dorm. Myungsoo was changing his clothes and did not answer her call. She sighed as she slid the phone into the pockets of her puffy jacket as she turned around and saw Hoya walking towards her.

Hoya widened her eyes in shock and waved at her excitedly while increasing his pace as he rushed towards Jiyeon. However, his clumsiness had betrayed him as he slipped on a piece of paper lying on the ground and fell right onto the face, onto the ground. Jiyeon gasped in shock, as she dashed towards Hoya and helped to pull him up.

"Gwenchana?" Jiyeon asked. "Aish, you were so careless. You gotta be more careful." Jiyeon said as she gasped upon seeing bruises and a tiny minor bleeding wound at his knee. 

"Ah, you're bleeding." Jiyeon said while Hoya stared at her, remaining silent while she took a piece of tissue out and softly, gently wiped the stain in his wound while trying to dry the wound up.

"Ah, we better get you back to the dorm." Jiyeon insisted as Hoya shook his head.

"Ani, you can go back actually, you need not assist me. I can handle.. it... m..myself." Hoya replied back while Jiyeon hesitated and shook her head. Pulling him up and wrapping her arms around his shoulders, she led him way back up to the dorm.

"You really need not help me with this. I can do it myself." Hoya said, while looking at her nervously.

"It's fine, I'm waiting for Myungsoo anyway. So, it's really fine with me." Jiyeon said as Hoya replied back with a dull 'oh'. 

"You sure you fine?" Jiyeon said as she rung the bell as Hoya nodded his head. Jiyeon smiled and ruffled his hair. Just then, Myungsoo came opening the door while cleaning his wet hair with his towel.

"Oh, babe~" Myungsoo said, as he swung his arms around her waist, pulling her to him while he greeted Hoya. He stared at his bruises and wound as he asked his well-being.

Hoya smiled and replied back, "I just slipped and Jiyeonnie helped me. Thanks Jiyeonnie anyway." 

"It's fine. I'm your friend anyway so don't need to say so much of thanks~" Jiyeon said as Myungsoo smiled and pecked her forehead.

"I..I'll get back to my room." Hoya stuttered as he rushed back to his room, while limping.

Sunggyu was just walking out of his room, staring at Hoya as he limped his way back to his room in a hurriedly manner. He then nudged Woohyun's shoulders, "Whats up with Hoya? He seemed nervous." He asked Woohyun.

"God knows what that guy is up to. He's just secretive. He'll spill the beans one day, he can't possibly hide any from us. He can't." Woohyun replied back as Sunggyu sighed in defeat and nodded his head.

Jiyeon, who was resting on Myungsoo's chest, went inside to his room, sat on his bed while Myungsoo took some clothes to change. He showed Jiyeon the clothes while Jiyeon was the judge, she chose the clothes for Myungsoo instead. She picked a blue poka-dot shirt, with a pair of turquoise slim-fit khakis, as she chose some leather shoes for Myungsoo. Myungsoo followed her outfits, he dressed in the desired outfit as he linked arms with Jiyeon as they bid farewells to all of the Infinite members.

"Oh... where's Hoya-ah?" Jiyeon uttered.

"He's bathing. Don't worry, I'll tell him that you have left." Sungyeol stated. "Have a nice date guys~" Sungyeol added as Myungsoo thanked him along with Jiyeon. They both left Infinite dorm and went to their date destination, which is a perfect picnic in a small park in Seoul, in this beautiful begining-of-spring night.

Hoya stood at the shower, hot water splashing right onto his bare skin. The water streamed through his huge muscular chest, right down his abs and his crotch as he slammed his arm onto the wall as he cursed some words under his breath. Sighing and looking up, rubbing his face off the water. He sighed again.

"This can't be.." He muttered to himself.


 

Here's your update! :)
THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME ALWAYS.
COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!