Mini Me

Taste the Rainbow

Another annoying day at school, but hey at least it's Friday and we get out early. I ran downstairs to head over to Baek's house to pick him up, but he was already waiting for me. My mom made bacon and pancakes for breakfast, and me and Baek ran to the table like hungry wolves. Once we devoured our breakfast, we headed for school. 

"Who's sweater is that, hmm?" He asked.
 
"Oh this?" I said, holding up the sweater. "Uhm, it's mine..."
 
"Oh really? Don't play innocent little girl, I have your closet memorized in my head, and I've never seen that sweater in my life. Don't even try to say that it's new because the last time we went shopping was like 2 months ago." 
 
"Ugh, I hate you. It's Chen's."
 
"Took you long enough to admit it, I saw everything that happened the other day! You need to tell me all the juicy details." He shrieked and pinched my arm.
 
I told him the so-called 'juicy details' and he wouldn't stop squealing like a little fan girl. He kept smacking my arm every time a "good" part came up. 
 
"Sweetie, I better be your bridesmaid for your wedding! Or better yet, the flower girl! I'm going to look super adorbz! My gown is going to be pink, and I'm gonna look like a princess! Then, I'll have a super duper kawaii flower crown! I can imagine it now! But of course, you'll be the queen."  
 
"In your dreams Princess Baekkie. Come on, walk me to my locker!" I said as we entered the school. 
 
He dropped me off at my locker, and I watch him as his slim figure disappeared into the crowd of screaming girls. I carefully put Chen's sweater in my locker and grabbed my health book. I turned back to look at Baekhyun, and he was still surrounded by those annoying girls. He was being showered with gifts, and for someone reason, my jealousy was eating me out alive.
 
"Baekhyun oppa! I baked you some cookies!" Please, you're probably trying to poison him. Plus, he only eats the cookies I bake. 
 
"Oppa.. Can you please accept my confession?" Desperate or what? 
 
"Can I get a hug oppa?" More desperate es. 
 
"I don't get why you're with Yoon Mi, what does she have that I don't?" 
 
Hearing that, just irritated me. I clenched my fists and immediately made my way towards the crowd. I pushed through the crowd and held onto Baekhyun's arm. 
 
"Honey! There you are, I've been looking all over for you! Come on, we need to go to class." I said, showing him a sarcastic smile. 
 
I dragged him away from the crowd and the girls stared me down with their devil eyes, before I could walk any further, I turned around and said, "What do I have that you don't? His heart obviously, so quit trying to get in our relationship and mind your own business before I stick your head up your . Toodles es." And with that, I walked away with a big smile on my face, linking arms with Baekhyun.
 
"Why did you do that for?" He asked, nudging my arm with a smirk on his face. 
 
"Oh nothing, you looked like you were suffocating, so I thought you could use some help." I replied. 
 
"Oh really? That's interesting, I'll see you during health then? Bye!" He said after he dropped me off to my math class.
 
I sat there in my seat, bored out of my mind. I didn't have Chen or Baekhyun in that class, leaving me extremely bored. Don't get me wrong, I have other friends too, it's just that they're pretty boring. I stare at the clock the whole time and it seemed like it never moved. After what seemed like 10 hours, the bell finally rang and I headed over to health class. 
 
I quickly ran to the seat beside Baek before anyone could steal it. Mr. Kim came into the classroom and class started immediately. For the whole entire class, we learned about the reproduction systems. Like really? We've learned about this 173728281 times. Then we learned about meiosis and what not. During the lecture, giggles were coming out of nowhere whenever a picture of a or a popped out. Like seriously grow up. 
 
Suddenly Mr. Kim said something that caught everybody's attention. 
 
"Okay class, since we just learned about meiosis and reproduction, you guys will experience what we just learned. NO YOU WILL NOT HAVE , YOU NASTY ERTED TEENAGERS. You will experience how it feels like to become parents and how to take care of newborns. AND NO YOU WILL NOT TAKE CARE OF REAL BABIES, FOR THOSE DUMB PEOPLE OUT THERE. You will take care of dolls, and those dolls have human like qualities. They get hungry, they pee, they cry, and whatever else. Your job is to pair up with a person of the opposite to become parents. You have to take pictures and videos of your time being parents, so I know what you just didn't throw your kid in your locker. This will continue for 1 week. Now pick your partners." 
 
After we heard that long speech, me and Baek looked at each other and we immediately smiled. Suddenly people were yelling things at us. 
 
"Aye Yoon Mi, let me be yo baby daddy tho." 
 
"OPPA, can I be the mother of your child?!" 
 
"Yoom Mi, be my partner!" 
 
"Baekhyun-ah, be the father of my kid!" 
 
I quickly raised my hand and shouted, "MR. KIM, BAEKHYUN AND I WILL BE THE PARENTS. HE'S MY BABY DADDY!" 
 
"Okay good, since you're the first to raise your hand, you get to have twins!" He replied. 
 
"Yay! Baekkie, what gender do you want?" I asked. 
 
"Hmm, a girl and a boy!" 
 
"Arasseo, I'll go get them right now." I said. 
 
I walked up to Mr. Kim's desk and picked out a girl and a boy doll and walked back to my seat. Me and Baekhyun examined the dolls and debated on what to named them. 
 
"Well, I want to name the girl Min Hee, since she's going to be a daddy's girl!" Baekhyun said. 
 
"Hmm, seems fair. I'll name the Min Hyun then since they're twins. See, he's even named after you! 
 
"Aigoo, we're going to be the best parents ever!" 
 
"You got that right! I better not see you trying to play princess with our daughter. Don't even think about it Byun Baekhyun." 
 
"Awh man! I got caught." He said, pouting his lip. 
 
"Whatever, let's go. The bell already rang and we've been sitting here for like 5 minutes. Take the kids first, I need to go to my locker." 
 
I walked to my locker and put my book away, when I remembered that I had Chen's sweater. I took it out of my locker, and his wonderful scent started lingering around the air again, and I couldn't help but sniff his sweater. All of a sudden, I heard a familiar voice. 
 
"Hey, sweater stealer!" He greeted. 
 
"I am not a sweater stealer! I was actually just going to give it back to you right now, and I was totally not sniffing it." I said, handing him the sweater. 
 
"Thank you, and I know I smell good, don't deny it. Anyways, I was thinking if we could maybe hang out after school?" Chen asked. 
 
"Actually, I have uhm..." I started, but got interrupted by someone. 
 
"She can't! Sorry! She has to take care of our kids! Bye Chen!" Baekhyun said and dragged me away. 
 
I looked back and the expression on his face was priceless, eyes widened and jaw dropped. He probably thought we had actual kids, oh my god. 
 
"What was that for Baek?" I asked. 
 
"Oh nothing, you looked like you were suffocating, so I thought you could use some help." He replied, winking at me. 
 
"Really? Using my line against me? You're so bipolar Baek! First you talk about my wedding with Chen and now you ruined my chance on going on a date with him! Do you perhaps... Like me?" I asked with a serious face. 
 
"WHAT?! YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT?! No no no, never!" He said.
 
"Now come on, we need to send some family quality time!" He happily cheered.
 
Upon hearing that, my heart suddenly felt like it was being torn into pieces.
 

Hello my dears! I hope you guys were satisfied with this update, I hope I didn't keep you guys waiting for too long. Let me know what you think about it (: Please continue to subscribe, comment, & upvote! Thank you guys <3