Yes, No, Maybe So

Taste the Rainbow

2 weeks have passed since that 'I have a boyfriend loljk he's my cousin' incident. Surprisingly, Yixing and Baekhyun have been getting along really well, it's as if they were long lost best friends. Since then, Baekhyun's been bugging me about those cookies. 

I decided to call Chen over on Sunday to help me make cookies, and he kindly agreed. We walked to the supermarket to buy the ingredients and ran into Chanyeol. 

"Aye Chanyeol!" Chen said. 

"Sup Chen! Hey Yoon Mi!" He greeted back. 

"Ouuu chocolates, who are they for, huh?" I smirked and raised my eyebrows. 

"Only you, duh!" He replied as he put me on headlock and messed up my hair. 

"YAH! LET GO OF ME YOU BIG GIANT DUMMY!" I screamed. 

"Okay, okay! You're so embarrassing, so loud in public!" He commented. 

"It's all your fault you giant!" 

After we purchased the ingredients, we went back to bake the cookies. I got my mixer and measured out all the ingredients and started mixing away. 

"Chen, do you think I should shape them into hearts for Baekhyun?" I asked. 

"Oh... they're for Baekhyun? I mean sure, I guess, if you want," he muttered. 

"Hmm, okay! I'm trying to plan something special," I giggled. 

After I made the mix, I got my heart shaped cookie cutter and started cutting out the hearts. Then I put them in the oven for 8 minutes and chatted with Chen in the mean time. 

"So Chen, who are you planning to go to the dance with?" I asked. 

"I don't really know. I was planning to ask someone, but I'm pretty sure she's already going with someone else." He replied. 

"Really? That's a shame! You're like perfect, who can resist you?" 

"Haha, very funny." You obviously. 

"Well it's her loss, you'll find someone better!" You're so oblivious, Yoon Mi. 

I took the cookies out of them oven and did a taste test with Chen, and obviously they came out delicious. I got my icing and started piping the words onto the cookies. I looked at the finished product and turned to Chen, "Does it look okay?" I asked. 

"If he doesn't like it, then I'll gladly run away with your box of cookies." He replied with a sheepish grin. 

"You're so corny, help me." I laughed.

I carefully placed the cookies in a polka dot box and tied it off with a red ribbon. 

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 

I woke up early to make sure that I got to Baekhyun's house while he was still sleeping. I asked his mom for permission of course, I'm not some kind of creep that sneaks into people's houses early in the morning. I got into the kitchen to make his favorite breakfast: French toast, hash browns, eggs, and bacon. 

I finished his breakfast and carefully put it on the tray along with a glass of mango juice. I slowly walked up to his room and opened the door. He looked like an adorable sleeping puppy. I didn't want to wake up him, but you gotta do what you gotta do. 

"Wake up, Baekhyunnieeeee!" I sang. 

He tossed and his bed before mumbling, " Go away, Yoon Mi." 

I set the tray of food aside and crawled onto his bed. I started jumping up and down singing, " Wakey wakey Baekhyunaaaah! Your fooooood is gonna get coooooold!" I purposely kept jumping and jumping to annoy him. 

He finally sat up from his bed and grabbed onto my wrists and pulled me down on him. 

"Now stop jumping and sleep." He said with that y sleepy voice.

"But Baeeeeek! I made you breakfast, and I baked your cookies!" I replied, pouting. 

"Did you say cookies? Okay, I'm up," he instantly replied while getting out of be only wearing boxers. 

"Gross, wear some clothes Baekhyun." No don't, you're like hot. Drooolz 

"Whatever, let's eat!"

"Go shower first, you stink!" 

"Fine fine. No eating without me!" 

He jumped in the shower and immediately started singing. I quietly giggled to myself when he was out of tune. After 30 minutes, he finally got out of the shower and got dressed. 

"YAAAAY, time to eat!" He squealed like a 5 year-old. 

He quickly gobbled down all the food without missing a single crumb, and I just sat there watching him eat. After he finished eating, I handed him the box of cookies. He was so excited that he almost tore the box apart. Once he opened the box, slowly started smiling and his eye smiles started to form. 'Go to the dance with me?' was written on the cookies. He turned and pulled me into a warm hug. 

"Yes," he said and kissed me on the cheek. 


Sorry for the boring chapter! ORZ. It wasn't even around 1,000 words like how my other chapters usually are, creyzzz. I hope this chapter is somewhat enjoyable. I'll probably try to update again this weekend!