Cookies

Taste the Rainbow

Once we entered the house, we both immediately ran to my room. I jumped on the bed and he crawled up next to me. We both began to... laugh our asses off. The laughter we've been holding in througout the night finally burst out of our mouths. 

"I can't believe you said that! You made it sound like we were going to do something ual! I feel so now!" I laughed. 

"You're so lucky you have a hot cousin like me. Do you think he believed it?" Yixing asked.

"I don't know, you're crazy! I can't believe I actually went along with your stupid plan." 

"Hey, my plan wasn't stupid, okay? I just wanted to find out if he was really gay or not. And from the looks of it, I'm not so sure." 

"Why? Huh?" 

"I mean, he was overprotective over you. And did you see the look on his face? It was priceless, I would've taken a picture of it, framed it, and given it to you for Christmas." 

"You're insane, oppa. How are we even related?" 

"You know you love me, but seriously, is he really gay? I know you like him, and it looks like he totally has the hots for you. Should I try to make a move on him? You know, to see if he's actually gay?" 

"YAH OPPA! STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN!" I yelled and flicked his forehead. 

"I'm just messing with you! I have a boyfriend anyways!" He replied. 

"See, that just gives you more reasons to stay away from Baekhyun. What's his name again? Yi Fan, right?" 

"Yup, that's my baby. Speaking of my baby, I need to call him to say goodnight. Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone, I'll be back in a bit."

I just laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I surprisingly didn't have any homework to do, and now I was super bored. Maybe I should text Baekhyun. I pulled out my phone and texted him saying hey Baek. He almost immediately replied as if he was waiting for my text.  

"Hey, what's up?" He replied. 

"I'm super bored since Yixing had to do something. I'm just waiting for him to come back ;~;"  

"Oh... okay. I can't believe you have a boyfriend. You're so scandalous! You never even told me, some best friend you are TT_TT" 

"Please stop texting my girlfriend, you get to see her everyday anyways. I'd like to spend some alone time with her. K thanks!" Yixing typed and sent the text to Baekhyun. 

"It's so fun to tease that boy!" He said. 

"You're so mean oppa! Watch my phone is gonna start buzzing with texts soon." 

Soon enough, my phone was buzzing nonstop. 

"So how's your boyfriend oppa?" I asked. 

"He's fine, he's staying with him tonight to watch a movie or something." 

"Oh... How is h-he?" I stuttered. 

"Who? Kris? Or..." 

"You know who, him.

"Oh, he's doing pretty well." 

"That's good. I m-miss him, it's been a really long time." I sighed. 

"Don't worry Yoon Mi, I know he misses you too." 

"How are you so sure about that?" I asked. 

"You'll be surprised. I just know things, just wait and see." He said. 

For the rest of the night, we just talked and talked. We played games and watched chick flicks. Yixing oppa is so sensitive, he cries more than me when we watch sad movies. 

"Oppa, I'm telling Baekhyun tomorrow." 

"Really? That fast?" 

"Yeah, it was bad enough we tortured him for a whole night. He's going to be so mad at me, I can just imagine it." 

"Okay okay, fine. Just wake me up so I can witness the moment, okay?" 

After watching all those movies and eating junk food, we finally knocked out. That night I dreamt about him. 

The sound of my alarm filled the room. I didn't want to get out of bed, I just wanted to stay in bed and sleep all day. Then I remembered that Baekhyun was coming. I quickly woke up Yixing oppa and hopped into the shower. I got dressed and went downstairs to join Yixing and Baekhyun for breakfast. As I walked down the stairs, I heard my mom's conversation with the both of them. 

"So Baekhyun, I see you've met Yoon Mi's cousin." She said. 

"Wait what? Who?" Baekhyun asked. 

"Oh, I guess you haven't. Yixing introduce yourself!" 

"Hi Baekhyun, I'm Yixing, Yoon Mi's cousin," Yixing smirked. 

"GOOD MORNING GUYS!" I greeted as I reached the last steps. 

Baekhyun turned to me and gave me an evil glare, then he mouthed, " You're so dead." 

We all finished breakfast and Yixing oppa offered to walk with me and Baekhyun to school. As soon as I closed the front door, Baekhyun exploded. 

"YAH! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ALL ABOUT HUH?!" He screamed. 

"Look Baekhyun, it wasn't me! It was all his idea!" I said as I pointed to Yixing. 

"Aigoo, this girl! You're always putting the blame on me, but it was really my fault. Sorry Baekhyun. I just wanted to know my cousin was in good hands. From the looks of it, you're very overprotective of her, and I'm glad. Thank you for putting up with her stubborn while I was away." 

"Oh... I uh, it's okay, I guess. Just don't do it again!" Baekhyun said. "And you!" He continued and pointed his finger on my nose. "You need to make it up to me!" 

"YAH! BAEKHYUN-AH! I SAID I WAS SORRY! What do I need to do to get your forgiveness? I'll bake you cookies?" I pleaded while doing my aegyo. 

"Fine, fine! Those better be some good cookies!" He said. 

"Of course! How can you resist my cookies? I know you can't resist me Baek, just forgive me already." 

"I already forgave you." 

"Really? YAAAAAAY!" I squealed as I jumped into Baekhyun's arms for a hug. 

"Aigoo, those two. What a cute couple." Yixing said to himself and smiled as he followed behind them. 


Yay another update! YIXING IS HER COUSIN??? SAAAY WAAHHHH~ HAHAHA! Anyways, I hope you guys liked this chapter! I think I'll be able to update next weekend if I have time. 

Who's HIM? OUUUUUUUU~ Just wait for the next couple of chapter BWUAHAHAHA~ love you guys!