Indecisive

Taste the Rainbow

B a e k h y u n ' s  P O V

I watched her slow dance with Jondgae, and for some reason, jealousy was burning up inside me. Was it because I could've been the one she was dancing with? Or am I really starting to like Yoon Mi... AISH BYUN BAEKHYUN! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! NO NO NO. YOU WILL NEVER LIKE HAN YOON MI. EVER. But she has like the cutest smile and laugh... AISH SHUT UP BAEKHYUN. 

I watched her as she made her way towards me and yanked off me my seat and dragged me in the middle of the dance floor. Oh now you wanna dance with me. Now here she was in front of me, yelling at me about how oblivious and frustrating I am. THEN OUT OF NOWHERE SHE CONFESSES TO ME. Damn, am I really that oblivious? I mean... I kind of had the feeling that she was you know feeling this way, but I always thought she was just kidding. Then she kisses my cheek and winks at me and leaves me hanging in the middle of the dance floor.

Now here I am, standing in the middle of the dance floor, with my hand on my cheek, looking like a big fat fool. Once I snapped out of it, I swiftly ran back to our table to tell Chanyeol what just happened. 

"YEOL! YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED." I yelled as I got seated. 

"What? Did Yoon Mi confess to you or something?" He replied, sounding uninterested. 

"YES! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED!" I screamed. 

"NO. ING. WAY." He replied, his eyes almost popping out of their socket. 

"YES. FREAKING. WAY. YEOL WHAT DO I DO?!" I shrieked. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT DO YOU DO?! YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY TO HAPPEN YOU IDIOT!" He yelled back. 

"I never thought it'd come this fast..." I slowly said, sinking in my seat. 

"Well the plan worked. Now you know that she does really like you. What are you gonna do man?" He asked. 

"I don't know, Yeol. I never thought the plan would work. You know you purposely asking me to the dance and us hanging out to see what she would do. I never thought she'd actually blurt out that she likes me. Look she even marked me." I said, showing him my cheek. 

"Well you better make up your mind." 

"I don't even know anymore. I can't even figure out my own feelings. At first I told her I liked you, then I don't know." 

"You liked me?" 

"Yes. I mean no! Yes. But only like a little! Then she got me feeling some type of way that I can't even explain." 

"Dude, just admit that you like her. If you don't, I'll steal her from you. If you didn't like her, I'd already be over there asking her to dance. Oh wait, look. Someone is dancing with your girl. 

"WHAT?!" I yelled. "No Yeol, I can't feel this way. I can't like her." I said, as I looked over my shoulder to see her dancing with another guy.

Y o o n  M i ' s  P O V 

As we slow dance, I looked at him and realized how much he's changed. His hair went from rich dark brown to a pretty shade of blonde. He even got his ears pierced, and he even wears eyeliner now. Oh my god... Please don't tell me he's... 

"OPPA! Can I ask you something..." I slowly whispered. 

"Sure, what is it?" He replied. 

"Are you... gay?" 

"WHAT! YAH! DON'T YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING OVERBOARD?!" 

"I mean, c'mon you're wearing eyeliner..." 

"Yah! Just because I'm wearing eyeliner that doesn't mean I'm gay!" He yelled. 

"Okay, okay sorry. So you're not gay?!" I happily asked. 

"Of course not! I'm manly Luhan!" He winked and flexed his muscles. 

We continued to slow dance, and I eyed Baekhyun from the side. He and Chanyeol looked like they were talking about something serious. Then he pointed to the red mark on his cheek. Hehe Byun Baekhyun you're mine.

Then I realized that I was dancing with Luhan, "Oppa! How did you even know I was here? What are you even doing here?" I asked.

"Your mom told me, duh! And I came here to see you, duh!" He replied. 

"Aigoo, did you miss me that much?" I responded, ruffling his hair. 

"Of course I missed you! I haven't seen you in over a year!" He squealed, hugging me. 

"C'mon, let's stop dancing. I'll introduce you to Jongdae."

I walked over to our table to see Jongdae texting someone. Awh, he's probably texting his boyfriend. "Jongdae, I want you to meet Luhan oppa. Luhan oppa, this is Jongdae, my date." They greeted each other, and we all just sat there. 

"So Jongdae, have you been treating my baby right?" Luhan asked. 

"Ew you're so gross Luhan! Stop calling me your baby! Plus, me and Jongdae don't feel that way about each other." I replied. We looked at each other and laughed. 

"Good! I don't want any boys stealing my baby away from me!" Luhan said, pinching my cheeks. 

"Ugh, get your hands off me, you nasty. You're gonna give me wrinkles." 

My phone started ringing, and it was my mom telling me to go home, claiming that she had something important to tell me. I turned to Chen and said, "Chen, I have to go home. Are you gonna be okay?" 

He smiled at me and said, "I'll be fine! I need to go home and skype with Minseok anyways. I'll see you soon, okay?" 

"Okay, goodnight!" I told him and gave him a hug. 

I got up from my seat and linked arms with Luhan oppa and started walking towards the exit. I looked back to see Baekhyun and Chanyeol staring at me. I smiled and sent a flying kiss to Baekhyun and kept walking. We got into the car and started driving back home. 

"So oppa, what brings you back to Korea?" I asked curiously. 

"Hmm, I think you'll find out when we get to your house." He looked at me and smiled. 

We finally arrived at the house, and Mom was waiting for us on the couch. Once she saw us, she immediately ran towards us. 

"Finally! I'm so glad you kids are home! You guys took a while," she said.

"Sorry mom. What were you going to tell us?" I asked. 

"Since Luhan is back, the marriage is back on!" She squealed. 

I looked at her and at Luhan who was brightly smiling and back to my mom who was smiling as well.


Hey guys! I hope this chapter was okay for you guys. I'll just leave this here. 


Also, I might not write for a while, who knows. My boyfriend and I just got into a huge fight about k-pop, which is stupid I know. And he doesn't know I have this account so yeah. 

I just wanted to let you guys know so that you guys don't think I'm abandoning you all. 

Thank you guys for the unconditional support. I love you guys.