Coming Home

Taste the Rainbow

Chen walked me back home, and we were discussing the details about the dance. We both decided to wear red and black, and he was going to pick me up at 7. He dropped me off at my door, and I gave him a quick hug.

"Hey Yoon Mi!" He yelled. 

"Oh, hey Baek! You going out?" I asked. 

"Yeah, me and Channie are gonna go grab a bite? Wanna come with?"

"No it's alright, I don't want to interfere." 

"Ouu flowers, I see. Who are they from?" He nudged my arm and raised his eyebrow. 

"Oh this?" I said, holding up the flowers. "They're from Chen."

"Oh... really? What's the occasion?" He asked slowly. 

"He asked me to the dance actually. He asked me perfectly, like every girl's dream." 

"Ah.. I see. That's nice to h-hear. Well I'll get going now, see ya!" 

I walked into the house and quickly covered my eyes due to the sight in front of me. Yixing oppa was on the couch wrestling with some guy. What in the hell is he doing? 

"YAH OPPA! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DO— HOLY SWEET GEEZUS YOU ARE ONE GORGEOUS HUMAN BEING! HOW DO YOU EVEN EXIST?!" I screamed as my mouth dropped in awe at the gorgeous man in front of me. 

He looked at me with flushed cheeks and slowly stood up, towering over me, "Uhm.. Hi, I'm Yi Fan, but you can call me Kris," he said. 

"Kris..." The name sounded so familiar to me. "OH MY GOD. YOU'RE HIS BOYFRIEND?!" I yelled, pointing at Yixing oppa. Kris slowly nodded. 

"I think I'm out of my mind. How are you so perfect? You're tall, your voice is like eargasm, and your face is like perfectly sculpted. How is this even possible? Are you even from this planet? You're probably not, I need to live where you came from," I blabbed.

Kris just stood there laughing, looking at me like I was some crazy fan girl. "Thank you, I'm flattered," he replied.

"How are you even oppa's boyfriend?! He's so plain... and you're like a god. WHY ARE YOU EVEN GAY?! WHY ARE ALL THE CUTE GUYS AROUND ME GAY?! The lord is testing me, oh my goodness." 

Kris was still laughing and Yixing oppa was glaring at me, he looked like he wanted to sew my mouth shut. "Yah Yoon Mi! You better watch your mouth!" He warned. 

"Hehe sorry," I giggled. "Kris oppa, you better watch your back. I might just seduce you and make you mine. Yixing oppa, keep your eyes open, I might just steal your boyfriend from you!" I said winking at them and dashed up the stairs.

"YAH! HAN YOON MI! STOP HITTING ON MY BOYFRIEND! YOU HAVE BAEKHYUN!" Yixing oppa yelled after me. 

"MEHRONG!" I looked back and stuck my tongue out. 

"She's adorable." I heard Kris say and I heard a loud smack following that comment.

I changed out of my clothes to something more comfortable and headed back downstairs to put the roses in a vase filled with water. As I was walking downstairs, I caught of glimpse of them cuddling on the couch, and I smiled to myself. They make such a cute couple, I'm glad he found his happiness. When will I find mine?

After putting the roses in a vase, I headed over to the couch and sat in between them just to tease Yixing. I could tell from my side view that he was mad-dogging me, and I quietly giggled to myself. I turned to him and clung onto his arm. "Opppppaaaa~" I cooed.

"What do you want?" He asked. 

"Don't me mad at me. I was just teasing you. But seriously, you're boyfriend is like gorgeous. Anyways, I'm really happy for you. Don't let him go, okay?" I whispered and he nodded smiling. 

 "Anyways, I was wondering if you can go dress shopping with me for the dance? We need some bonding time anyways, and I could use some company." I said. 

"Of course! I'd love to! The dance is in a week, right? Let's go tomorrow so you'll be all set on Saturday!" 

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 

Yixing and Kris picked me up after school, and we went straight to COEX Mall. We literally went around the mall 10 times just to find the right store to shop in since Yixing and Yi Fan kept arguing. We finally stopped at a small boutique that only sold dresses. I wandered around the store looking for a dress while Yixing and Kris were throwing dresses at me. After about 15 minutes of wandering around, I had about 7 dresses in my hand.  

I walked into the fitting room and started to try on all the dresses, stepping out every time to get their opinion on the dress. The first dress already caused chaos; it was a tight red dress with a low cut back and gold detailing. I walked out and presented myself and turned around in a circle. They stared at me for a couple of seconds before commenting. 

"You look like a hoochie mama," Yixing commented. 

"No she doesn't! I like it, I think she looks fi—" Kris said, before being interrupted by Yixing. 

"Shut up Kris! You have no style!" 

"Excuse you?! Shopping is my style! 

"No Kris, just stop please," Yixing replied, shaking his head. 

After that dress, I was in and out of the different dresses and running in and out of the fitting room like a mad woman. They argued and argued like an old couple about the dresses that I had tried on. I was down to my last dress, and if they don't agree to this one, I was about to give up on life. It was a red lace dress that fit in all the right places and had a small cut out back and stopped a couple of inches above the knee. I walked out of the fitting room and turned around which seemed like the 100th time I've done it. Once I faced them again, they immediately said, "It's perfect!" 

I looked at both of them and yelled, "Hallelujah! Finally! You guy's are a pain in the to shop with." 

I waked back into the fitting room to changed, and we finally walked out of the store with a dress in my hand. 

"You both owe me dinner, I'm starving! I had to go through all that screaming and yelling just to find one freaking dress. The least you both can do is buy me dinner." 

We drove around town and stopped at an Italian restaurant Viva Polo, which was owned my Chanyeol's mom. We were finally seated at a table and I ordered chicken alfredo, Yixing ordered lasagna, and Kris ordered spaghetti alla carbonara. I was just sipping on my water while waiting for the food until something popped into my mind. 

"Yixing oppa, remember when I asked about you know who?" I asked. 

"Hmm yes, why?" He replied. 

"I was just wondering what you meant last time by 'You'll be surprised. I just know things, just wait and see.'" 

"Oh that, you see... He's c—" 

"Is she asking abo—" Kris asked before Yixing glared at him because he didn't get to finish his sentence. 

"Yes Kris, she's asking about him. Do you really want to know Yoon Mi?" He asked. 

"Yes." 

"He's coming back to Korea." He replied. 

"WHAT?!" I yelled, spitting my water out. 


Hello my lovely subbies! I am truly sorry for not updating for the longest time! I was extremely busy with school & I finally started spring break so I'll try to update more often!

LAY I LOVE YOU, YOU'RE NOT PLAIN, YOU'RE PERF JUST THE WAY YOU AREEEEEE!

KRIS YOU GORGEOUS MAN YOU!

ANYWAYS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BAOZI, XIUMIN OPPA!

Anywhooooo, who's coming back to Korea? (; WAAAAAAAAAT~

I love you guys!